Author Topic: Hyde Enrollment  (Read 11920 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i thnk the mik guy is a hyde troll + not very nice.  not very smart.  be careful ursis

Mike's not very smart. Be very careful, Ursus.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2007, 01:48:34 PM »
Did you ever think about what you could do to help someone else? Hyde was so right about you.

Damn you are so right. I never think of others. Always in it the game for my own game.  And yes I am dead because that is were Hyde said I would be by now.

But unfortunately for Hyde I am still alive (it ain't no luck, I learned to duck) and I have a pretty strong track record of public service.

That's my wife's favorite line (minus the Hyde bit). Thought I'd try it out on you. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 03:04:41 PM »
Did you ever think about what you could do to help someone else? Hyde was so right about you.

Damn you are so right. I never think of others. Always in it the game for my own game.  And yes I am dead because that is were Hyde said I would be by now.

But unfortunately for Hyde I am still alive (it ain't no luck, I learned to duck) and I have a pretty strong track record of public service.

That's my wife's favorite line (minus the Hyde bit). Thought I'd try it out on you. :rofl:

Nice shot,  You must have put some of that female chi into it.  It got my knee to jerk.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 03:21:22 PM »

Nice shot,  You must have put some of that female chi into it.  It got my knee to jerk.

Where was she when I needed her? I feel ready to face off against Ed Legg, the whole Hyde crew, and Hannibal Lecter too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 08:47:10 PM »
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=23862

Yeah, well, it looks like Billy Procida's back, folks.  Wonder why he doesn't deign to show his face in here, eh?  Maybe 'cuz this time he's trying to pass off a Maine connection (vs. the Woodstock one he touted earlier)?  Curious.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2007, 12:44:45 AM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Yeah, well, it looks like Billy Procida's back, folks.  Wonder why he doesn't deign to show his face in here, eh?  Maybe 'cuz this time he's trying to pass off a Maine connection (vs. the Woodstock one he touted earlier)?  Curious.

Why are you going after Billy? Hey Billy, your feelings are no less valuable than any of ours. As my father used to say, "we can agree to disagree." I do not fault you for how you feel at this time. As you see, it is not until some of us get much older that we realize how toxic Hyde was for us. It will happen to you. You will see,........ but in the mean time remember that not all of us who passed through the halls of Hyde are here to judge you, rather we are here to get the past off our chests. Hyde did a lot of damage to a lot of people with the constant public humiliation and the other harmful tactics. One size does not fit all and not everyone is built the same to withstand the same humiliation. I am glad that for now Hyde has worked for you. I look forward to hearing more from you in about 10 years. Good luck to you buddy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2007, 07:42:57 AM »

Why are you going after Billy? Hey Billy, your feelings are no less valuable than any of ours. As my father used to say, "we can agree to disagree." I do not fault you for how you feel at this time. As you see, it is not until some of us get much older that we realize how toxic Hyde was for us. It will happen to you. You will see,........ but in the mean time remember that not all of us who passed through the halls of Hyde are here to judge you, rather we are here to get the past off our chests. Hyde did a lot of damage to a lot of people with the constant public humiliation and the other harmful tactics. One size does not fit all and not everyone is built the same to withstand the same humiliation. I am glad that for now Hyde has worked for you. I look forward to hearing more from you in about 10 years. Good luck to you buddy!

Hyde is a disease.  We hate the sickness not the sufferer.  Do not blame the poster for being sick.  We must help the poster understand the deep denial they are in by clinging to the lies feed them by Hyde that are causing the soul sickness.  Hyde is a spiritual, physical and mental disease and the disease must be attracted on all fronts.  The poster needs to accept fornit as a higher power to help him up from the morass of moral degradation.  

Half measures will avail you nothing,poster.  You must commit your self totally to fornits.  Let go and let God.  Come to understand that Hyde has made youe life unmanageable.  The fact you are posting here is a good sign,   IT means the last shred of goodness deep in your soul is not dead.  Something deep inside you is screaming to be set free.  Bet on the true poster.  The truth will set you free but it will make you miserable as we the Doctor help you to grow into the person that deep down inside you are meant to be, your destiny, your unique potential.  Only fornits can show you .  Accept the group as you higher power.  Fake it til you make it.

The Doctor (don't question the doctor)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2007, 09:29:31 AM »
Quote from: ""Dr Jeckell""

Hyde is a disease.  We hate the sickness not the sufferer.  Do not blame the poster for being sick.  We must help the poster understand the deep denial they are in by clinging to the lies feed them by Hyde that are causing the soul sickness.  Hyde is a spiritual, physical and mental disease and the disease must be attracted on all fronts.  The poster needs to accept fornit as a higher power to help him up from the morass of moral degradation.  

Half measures will avail you nothing,poster.  You must commit your self totally to fornits.  Let go and let God.  Come to understand that Hyde has made youe life unmanageable.  The fact you are posting here is a good sign,   IT means the last shred of goodness deep in your soul is not dead.  Something deep inside you is screaming to be set free.  Bet on the true poster.  The truth will set you free but it will make you miserable as we the Doctor help you to grow into the person that deep down inside you are meant to be, your destiny, your unique potential.  Only fornits can show you .  Accept the group as you higher power.  Fake it til you make it.

It's good that your paranoid schizophrenia has found a creative outlet. But you can never be cured.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2007, 09:48:40 AM »
A nice chianti. Thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2007, 09:55:01 AM »
It's good that your paranoid schizophrenia has found a creative outlet. But you can never be cured.

Ol' Bill never called the disease paranoid schizophrenia.  That would have lost its moral biting edge, and absolved the abuser from living a hell of shame and inequity.

Ol' Joe sure loved doling out the inequity.  All very well for him to live the holy roller lifestyle.  I wonder just how many parents understand that connection to the molding of Hyde character?
 :rofl:  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
soul kitchen
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2007, 10:11:25 AM »
A nice chianti. Thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk thk.

I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2007, 10:43:22 AM »

The only way you could know that is you have discovered that my thoughts are encoded in the audio beat frequency produced by listening PR's All Things Concidered and playing back the OReilly Radio factor from n-2 days thought a 1965 fender Prinston reverb amp with the tremolo set to 5 pre processed by a DBX model 128 compander.

The other possibility is you are a member of the illuminatii. I know they know I am on this board because AC just started posting here.  Hey I have to run.  I have an incoming from Tim O'Leary via the Venus star base.

Remeber: the bus takes you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »

The only way you could know that is you have discovered that my thoughts are encoded in the audio beat frequency produced by listening PR's All Things Concidered and playing back the OReilly Radio factor from n-2 days thought a 1965 fender Prinston reverb amp with the tremolo set to 5 pre processed by a DBX model 128 compander.

The other possibility is you are a member of the illuminatii. I know they know I am on this board because AC just started posting here.  Hey I have to run.  I have an incoming from Tim O'Leary via the Venus star base.

Remeber: the bus takes you.

AC? Why do you mention AC to me? y u thik i now this ac guy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde Enrollment
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »
AC is a member of the NWO/illuminartii or a Reptilian or BOTH.  He is hunting me.  He is the one that publishes my thought in the aforementioned manner.  They know I am the key to mankinds defense against the Reptilian Shape Shifter.

David Ickes