Author Topic: Adult Children Living At Home  (Read 12967 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Adult Children Living At Home
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 01:09:59 AM »
can anyone give me the history of this Psy and Ursus.  I take it psy is a gay man still clamoring in the closet and full of poisonous resentments for mommy and daddy finally having enough of his maturbating 10 times a day and his filthy language towards them.  This Ursus really seems to be a cluster B. Borderline personality that is psychologically locked up in her old alma matter Hyde school where her parents placed her for multiple suicide attempts, cutting in general, weight problems, her continued sexually acting out with older men who gave her drugs and veneral warts.   What's with it with these sick individuals, isn't there a Dialectic Behavior Therapist handing to get them to move on, go to Court or just quit fighting the whole world and everyone in it.   Wouldn't you give $500 bucks to spend an hour with the little homosexuals parents and the zitty faced bi polar cutter Ursus parents and hear about the hell they put them through.

Now all they do is verbal masterbation and lashout at anyone that may be a threat.  They are both Axis II  Cluster B problems.  Ursus with her paranoia and Borderline and Hystrionics and Psy with his self loathing and narcissistic oppositional personality.   Why don't they go to school, for sure nobody could marry either one of them they are too sick and to borderline and hystrionic.  Maybe they could go save the wales or just get a good MMPI and get into therapy fast!

Parents concerned about Ursus and Psy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Adult Children Living At Home
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 01:23:28 AM »
Quote from: "Haboring Resentments and growing the poison tree"
can anyone give me the history of this Psy and Ursus.  I take it psy is a gay man still clamoring in the closet and full of poisonous resentments for mommy and daddy finally having enough of his maturbating 10 times a day and his filthy language towards them.  This Ursus really seems to be a cluster B. Borderline personality that is psychologically locked up in her old alma matter Hyde school where her parents placed her for multiple suicide attempts, cutting in general, weight problems, her continued sexually acting out with older men who gave her drugs and veneral warts.   What's with it with these sick individuals, isn't there a Dialectic Behavior Therapist handing to get them to move on, go to Court or just quit fighting the whole world and everyone in it.   Wouldn't you give $500 bucks to spend an hour with the little homosexuals parents and the zitty faced bi polar cutter Ursus parents and hear about the hell they put them through.

Now all they do is verbal masterbation and lashout at anyone that may be a threat.  They are both Axis II  Cluster B problems.  Ursus with her paranoia and Borderline and Hystrionics and Psy with his self loathing and narcissistic oppositional personality.   Why don't they go to school, for sure nobody could marry either one of them they are too sick and to borderline and hystrionic.  Maybe they could go save the wales or just get a good MMPI and get into therapy fast!

Parents concerned about Ursus and Psy.

wow. you hit it on the nose, except you got it reversed.

I am their pimp. (They're both so cute. boochie boochie boo.)

Im glad you like that copy of the DSM IV I gave you for christmas.

Love,
Santa Kike
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »