Author Topic: Heritage RTC in Provo  (Read 17915 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2007, 06:27:31 PM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
If a parent did the same things Peninsula Village did to my step daughter under the guise of therapy, the parent would be put in jail for inflicting mental and physical abuse.

Miller made this exact comment during the hearing today !!

So, CCM, if you think isolation and physical harm are necessary to deal with an "out of control" kid, don't you think the parents might have been failing in their duties for a long time?  The whole family needs some guidance, not the "service" these places promise but can't deliver.  Randall Hinton's an idiot, you can't treat kids like pizzas.  Where is the pizza delivery boy Hinton now?

There is a stark difference between Imposed Consequences and Natural Consequences. Amazing how society in general latch on to the latter and simply can't let go. I think it appeals to their sadistic side.
Did you see Hinton's pathetic attempt with the pizza analogy on the documentary. I think he even blushed when he realized he botched it beyond recovery.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »
Also, if a "child" tells a parent they have been “Abusedâ€
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2007, 06:29:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Looks like TheWho's starting to get desperate again.

Between this finally hitting the mainstream and CCM giving up and going home, I think he's fucked.

Hey, man, why not get a job with politicians being a spin doctor? You'll sleep better at night  :D
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2007, 07:29:55 AM »
I was there for 7 months from 2003-2004.  I apparently broke records on all of their tests and was pushed by staff to get special programs (early level 5, N.S.A.S) I did about as well or better than anyone ever has by there standards.  That said, it was easily the most detrimental 7 months in my life. I did nothing but play their game and jump through their hoops.  I was put there for major depression which is so imaginably inappropriate, to this day my head feels like it's going to explode when I try imagining people knowing exactly where they were sending me, then following through with it anyways.    I was forced to lie through my teeth accepting responsibility for all problems with my family to "progress" in the program.  But hey, at least I still have my super awesome and highly respectable in the eyes of 4 year colleges high school diploma from a treatment center.  

By the way, that's about the least biased post I can make about Heritage.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2007, 12:07:43 PM »
What's the most biased one you can make?

Someone needs to slam this shit down a certain survivor-turned-troll's throat, and we need ammo. Alex, can you provide?

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2007, 03:00:35 PM »
Yeah, I didn't hear anything about physical, psychological, sexual abuse happening? I heard no allegations made against the school. So, she was able to get through it in 7 months, she said she had to lie through her teeth. It was the most horrible 7 months of her life blah, blah, blah.

She obviously is a smart girl. I think the experience taught her more then she realizes. In time, she will come to see that.

So, where are the allegations of ABUSE????? I want to hear it! Because, obviously there were none, otherwise she would've brought it to the table immediately.

So, out of the thousands of kids who have gone through there, that's the best you got?

Once again, we all have our own different takes on how our treatment went, and what we learned from it.

No need to ram anything down my throat. Puhleese!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2007, 03:08:12 PM »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2007, 06:46:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Do they keep kids without problems there anyway against their will?

Do they isolate ANYONE from the outside world, or legal representation?

Do they only hold people there captive who have a medical need to be?

LGATs? Restraints? Levels?

Sorry, I don't care if its Hogwarts, but those things can't be justified anywhere, even if they give everyone hookers and blow at the end of the day.

Hello.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
Yeah, I didn't hear anything about physical, psychological, sexual abuse happening? I heard no allegations made against the school. So, she was able to get through it in 7 months, she said she had to lie through her teeth. It was the most horrible 7 months of her life blah, blah, blah.

She obviously is a smart girl. I think the experience taught her more then she realizes. In time, she will come to see that.

Interesting. You do the same thing the fornits zeolots do to you. Someone states their experience, and you tell that "in time" she will realize she is wrong. Sound familiar?

Once again, we all have our own different takes on how our treatment went, and what we learned from it.

No need to ram anything down my throat. Puhleese!!!!

You have got to be kidding? If you demand this from fornits posters, you might want to start following your own advice.

You can't make posts like this up. The first half contradicts the second half. Absolutely priceless.