Author Topic: Heritage RTC in Provo  (Read 18082 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 12:36:02 PM »
Why were you there  3 1/2 years?

That seems like an awful long time for a teen to spend in any program.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 12:45:26 PM »
WHOA...all CAPS screaming, all these curse words....you've come a long way, haven't you?
Sure speaks well of this program's sucess with troubled teens!

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »
I am so sorry that your virgin eyes had to see the word shit appear twice in my last post! Whoops, oh shit, that makes it three, sorry my bad, four!!!!!

The reason for me using all caps was so that it would stand out from all the other lies that were on there. Wasn't the first time that has been done by people on here, not the last, get over it!

You're right, that place sucks, it couldn't even get me to stop using curse words. What good is a RTC if that can't even cure the simplest case of potty mouth for good?!! You know what, forget it! Don't waste your money on that dump!

Is that more along the lines of what you wanted to hear? Fabulous, there you have it! Happy now?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 01:32:36 PM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
I am so sorry that your virgin eyes had to see the word shit appear twice in my last post! Whoops, oh shit, that makes it three, sorry my bad, four!!!!!

The reason for me using all caps was so that it would stand out from all the other lies that were on there. Wasn't the first time that has been done by people on here, not the last, get over it!

You're right, that place sucks, it couldn't even get me to stop using curse words. What good is a RTC if that can't even cure the simplest case of potty mouth for good?!! You know what, forget it! Don't waste your money on that dump!

Is that more along the lines of what you wanted to hear? Fabulous, there you have it! Happy now?

Ha,Ha,Ha..... that is funny!!  Love reading your posts, CCM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 01:39:38 PM »
Guess Miss Potty-Mouth missed the "God Damn, asses, bullshit, hell, etc...." Fine.   WHO is correct, she is entertaining.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 01:39:59 PM »
Thanks Who! It's nice to have you back BTW. It was getting rather boring around here without you. So, welcome back!!! I think it's refreshing, and healthy to have different points of view. I am sure you would agree, right?
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 01:41:47 PM »
Quote from: CCM girl 1989
Thanks Who! It's nice to have you back BTW. It was getting rather boring around here without you. So, welcome back!!! I think it's refreshing, and healthy to have different points of view. I am sure you would agree, right?[/quote

I think I'm gonna be sick.

::puke::

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Guess Miss Potty-Mouth missed the "God Damn, asses, bullshit, hell, etc...." Fine.   WHO is correct, she is entertaining.

I think I have used every single swear word in the last two years I have been on here, at one time or another, in my posts, but I think what the poster was pointing out was all the swear words I had used in the last post with the ALL CAPS! Hey, whatever! My potty typing is so minor compared to most the people on here. So, once again get over it!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 01:48:34 PM »

I think I have used every single swear word in the last two years I have been on here, at one time or another, in my posts, but I think what the poster was pointing out was all the swear words I had used in the last post with the ALL CAPS! Hey, whatever! My potty typing is so minor compared to most the people on here. So, once again get over it!!!!!

Why don't you get over the fact that some of us have a problem with your precious fucking program.  Shit girl, you're reaction is identical to those of the cultists who criticize their gurus.

YOU get over it!
 ::fu::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
Thanks Who! It's nice to have you back BTW. It was getting rather boring around here without you. So, welcome back!!! I think it's refreshing, and healthy to have different points of view. I am sure you would agree, right?

Yes, I do...that is one of the reasons I stick around, thanks

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 01:51:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Was I really supposed to sit there with a fine toothed comb, and count the number of times I used a naughty word in my post? Puhleese!!!! You have way too much time on your hands. The kids need you back in the classroom to grade all their papers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 01:51:59 PM »
Awww, idn't it cute??  Hey!  Maybe CCMgirl and Who will start their own program!  Maybe they'll start a referral service to safe programs!

Yeah!  That's the ticket!
 :roll: ::puke::

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 02:06:31 PM »
Hey Who,

Just PM me later so we can discuss all of our plans to get in this business so we can start making some real money!!! Also, I don't know about you Who, but for me I am really excited at the thought of reprogramming all these screwed up kids! Yeah, that's right beating them down mentally, and physically! Then building them up just the way they the should have been in the first place to be fine upstanding citizens. That's what really gets me off!!! Then, throw in some seminars. Oh, I have this really great new guy that actually combines electric shock therapy into the whole mix so you can watch kids, as well as the parents get all lit up if they don't tell the truth of how they really feel, and expose everything about there past!

You guys sometimes are way too much! All I am saying is that from my personal experience of this RTC, and from the girls I talk to that have recently gotten out, that it's nothing like the way it's being painted on that Heal site. Also, I spoke to one of my friends from the program for about an hour, and she disagrees with what Heal had to say too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 02:08:59 PM »
Thanks CCM, but we still believe HEAL, and not you.

It's due to the fact that you seriously can't make this shit up.

Thanks for playing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Heritage RTC in Provo
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 02:10:44 PM »

You guys sometimes are way too much! All I am saying is that from my personal experience of this RTC, and from the girls I talk to that have recently gotten out, that it's nothing like the way it's being painted on that Heal site. Also, I spoke to one of my friends from the program for about an hour, and she disagrees with what Heal had to say too.

Well then, that settles it!  Gee, I wonder if its anything like the kids who got out of Straight or WWASPS programs that were swearing it saved their lives?

Get over yourself.
:roll: