Author Topic: Skyview Academy Closed  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Skyview Academy Closed
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 09:04:48 PM »
No, about the fact that the staff was in on it and watching every step of the way. Is anyone else dumb enough to buy the "distracted" shit?

Who, you've gotta stop posting here. Everyone else has at least a pair of jacks and you've got a two of clubs, a five of diamonds, a Magic card from Fallen Empires, a slice of plastic-wrapped cheese, and a Pokemon card.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Skyview Academy Closed
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 09:27:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No, about the fact that the staff was in on it and watching every step of the way. Is anyone else dumb enough to buy the "distracted" shit?

Who, you've gotta stop posting here. Everyone else has at least a pair of jacks and you've got a two of clubs, a five of diamonds, a Magic card from Fallen Empires, a slice of plastic-wrapped cheese, and a Pokemon card.

Well, maybe so, but you seem to always stay pat and sit on your jacks....... I ask for three and typically draw 3 ladies...which.... well...leaves you holding your jacks (if you catch my meaning)... you forgot to finish the hand !!

Moral:  You should always finish the hand before grabbing the pot....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Skyview Academy Closed
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »
The only woman you can have is drawn, Who.

There is one exception, but you never did answer.. how was your daughter's cunt after the mindfuck? Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Skyview Academy Closed
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 12:07:32 AM »
Transparency my ass.
They didn't have a choice in regard to telling the parents. What happens if a parent contacts licensing and gets the scoop? Then they loose all of them if the news travels to the other parents.
They absolutely are thinking of their own pocketbooks and their shareholders, first and foremost. They haven't been permanently shut down. These are temporary placements until this blows over. Those programs may even be paying a kickback for the interim care they're providing. If they're permanently closed parents could well be stuck holding the bag if pre-paid tuition isn't refunded.
Nothing new, nothing transparent. The same ol murky shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Skyview Academy Closed
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 03:03:34 PM »
Why is nothing about this in the media?  I have searcehed all of the local newspapers and I can't find anything about this in them.  Are we sure this information is accurate?

Offline Pitbull Mom

• View Profile
Skyview Academy Closed
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 04:14:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Why is nothing about this in the media?  I have searcehed all of the local newspapers and I can't find anything about this in them.  Are we sure this information is accurate?

Absolutely. I verified it by phone with the licensing department in Nevada. If you take the time to read the news article from ISAC site that I posted here earlier, and here again, it has the contact information, or you can go to the State of Nevada web site.

http://www.isaccorp.org/wwasps/skyviewsuspended.pdf  - News alert about Sky View Adademy closure

You won't find it in the media. The kids involved were under 18, so unless the parents want the story out, it probably won't hit the newspapers. Privacy of minors. Also, many of these programs are in small towns, where the economy is bad, jobs get lost when a program gets closed down, etc. Locals probably want to keep it pretty quiet.

my son DIED, and there were just a few articles, no investigative reporting. "A boy died, it's an isolated case, no one was at fault". Next case.

But that's going to change.

Keep the pressure on. Call Nevada licensing. Call Utah licensing. Contact your legislators. Contact the newspaper. Demand action.
Pitbull Mom