Author Topic: Matthew Israel's Rebuttal (to the School of Shock article)  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Matthew Israel's Rebuttal (to the School of Shock article)
« on: August 24, 2007, 02:32:19 PM »
:exclaim: Matthew Israel weighs in with a response...

Some Preliminaries:

OUTRAGE OVER JENNIFER GONNERMAN’S ARTICLE, “SCHOOL OF SHOCKâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
TRANSLATION AND SUM-UP: "Holy shit, where did all that ownaj come from?"

Subtext that most people will miss: Matty Boy hates other programs with a passion. Although the tone of this is ass-covering bullshit, he lets it loose in a few choice paragraphs. The man is twisted, not wholly inhuman.. quite.

What Matty doesn't realize: Nah, I'm not going to tell him. Let's just say that someone Fornits has never heard of got a much bigger jolt than usual...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 12:54:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
TRANSLATION AND SUM-UP:What Matty doesn't realize: Nah, I'm not going to tell him. Let's just say that someone Fornits has never heard of got a much bigger jolt than usual...

Holy smokes!  Do tell!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The other side of the story
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »
Ms. Gonnerman’s article “School of Shock,â€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 12:41:43 PM »
On behalf of all the anonymous motherfuckers of Fornits, smart and dumbass stupid, I offer you welcome and salutations!

... you disgustingly sick fuck.

Seriously, what the hell were you expecting? "Oh I know! I'll get on Fornits and post a link and some copypasta to my retarded excuse for a rebuttal, and then everyone will believe me and stop coming after my sadistic shitpit!"

And didn't you think there would be at least one of us who knows what you're really thinking, you dumbshit motherfucker? Actually on Fornits it's more like most of us, which is why I don't usually bother posting here.

Would you like to know what you've inspired, pigfucker? I could show you, but I have a sort of.. dislike for that. And then that in turn inspired something.. entirely different. *zzt* Heh heh. These things have a way of coming back around to bite you in the ass. But you'd never get the hint even if I rammed one hint up your asshole and the other down your throat.

I just want you to know this: When your shitpit meets its unexpected, ignominious end, as it will in the near future, that it wasn't "the advocates" who ultimately destroyed you. It wasn't the smarter kids who you've so foolishly decided to start torturing, thinking they'd be as easy to deal with as the autistic fuckers. It wasn't even the psychology student out for your foul blood, the one who almost certainly has been masterminding most of this.

It was me.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »
In the event this isn't just an excellent case of trolling... (and if it is my complements to the troll!) I have one brief question.

Regardless of your apologetics and whatnot, a behavior mod program for, essentially, retards, is one thing. But putting someone in a captive environment where they can be subjected to "Aversives" (which is torture, period) can be extremely traumatic and abusive to them emotionally and psychologically, regardless of whether or not you give rewards or carrots in the one hand while the other is attached to a remote that will trigger the "stick".

If you're actually a professional, and actually educated in the field of psychology, how on earth do you accept that and condone it?

Torture, according to international law, is "any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him or a third person information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity."

Hrm. Inflicting pain or suffering, physical or mental, intentionally inflicted for coercion and punishment. I'd say that's torture.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 08:40:24 PM »
An article on the actual JRC site that pretty much describes it as a torture chamber which confers absolutely no benefit to its victims whatsoever?

What the fuck?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 02:59:05 AM »
So... is Mr. Israel saying that staying at the Rotenberg center is like my freshman year of college? If so, then I will make a deal with you, you stay away from the peach or multi-berry shnapps and the Mickey's Big Mouth and the partying, and I'll stay away from having a backpack strapped to me with some orderly pushing a fucking button that sends electricity through my entire body 400 times a day.

Deal?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 04:45:58 AM »
Where is your bitch ass, Matt? I know you're reading this.