Author Topic: Another Perspective  (Read 897 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Perspective
« on: October 14, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »
I read all of these posting before I went through the trainings.  I must admit it did make me aware of certain things.  The trainings were extremely powerful and I have no regrets.  I met some extremely good people like myself who were all a little nervous before starting.  In the end we all agreed that there were no questions about the trainings being worth the time and money.  The only thing that was cult like to me was the pressure they put on you to enroll others.  But they only encourage you to do this those you know will benefit from the trainings.  

A far as the comments about being world changing, many of the participants were from other states and regions of CA.  In addition there are similar groups in other countries as well such as Mexico, Russia, etc....

If you are interested in attending, disregard most of what you read.  You are free to leave at any point, and yes, they do encourage you to stay but it is because they see all of the possibilities for you.  They receive your registration up front so its not all about the money.  Most of the professional education training I receive cost a lot more than World Works and I spend most of my time day dreaming.  I was focused the entire time on what was being said and interpreting it in my own way.

In fact, I would encourage you not to read the posting day by day.  They are not completely accurate and it will take away from your experience.  Like they say, just trust the process.  If someone refers you to the program, they don't get anything from it, its because they see that you can benefit.

I am sure I will get slammed for defending World Works, but I thought it would only be fair since I read this sight before deciding to go and to put another perspective to it.

My last comment is, this is not a cult and I am so glad I went through.  It was a lot of work and committment but it has truely kick started my life in a way I never thought possible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Perspective
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 12:46:07 PM »
You're wasting your time

You'll now be told you are posting this because you haven't come to terms with the fact you've been brainwashed into saying it

If you come back and say you were mind raped and abused and fucked over for life, people will believe you, never will they believe you have been helped in some way

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Perspective
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 02:35:37 PM »
Don't you love new topics where the first two messages are written by the same person?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Another Perspective
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 10:08:55 AM »
Apparently that wasn't the case here.

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Another Perspective
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »
sounds like a testimonial for the EST training to me
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Perspective
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
No the second post was written by me

Exhausted