Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Thayer Learning Center

Watchdog group scam

<< < (2/5) > >>

Anonymous:
It appears that Bundy has had ties with WWASP in the past, but it not looks like he only refers teens to about 4 or 5 programs. I think he profits off a small network of programs outside of WWASP.  Just because they are not WWASP does not make them a good program, there are plenty of small or underground programs that have severe internal issues.

Anonymous:
I think that Bundy has just seen alot of schools including wwasp and he promotes those that help kids. Why are you so suspicious? Mr. Bundy really is trying to make kids lives better. You don't know him or anything about him.

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2003-12-19 10:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

Why are you so suspicious?

--- End quote ---

Top o' the list? http://www.Bethel-academy.com
That's one really good reason. Or I might just as well answer that I'm suspicious of troubled parent salesmen for the same reason I'm suspicious of used car salesmen and politicians; cause I've run into them before. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

--- Quote ---Mr. Bundy really is trying to make kids lives better. You don't know him or anything about him.

--- End quote ---

Yes, yes, I know. And my dad had nothing but my best interest at heart the day he called the cops and made a false report against me, trying to have me arrested. He later apologized. And George Washington's doctors really believed that draining just a few more pints of blood would surely save the former president's life. Most people are pretty sure these days that they were mistaken.

I don't care about these people's intentions. Good intentions don't cut it.

The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force.
--Thomas Jefferson
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
Mr. Bundy really is trying to make kids lives better. You don't know him or anything about him.

Is this Bundy's group posting this or someone else?

::jawdrop::

Anonymous:
Woodbury's comments on Spamdexing. Can you guess which spammers are mentioned?

http://www.strugglingteens.com/archives ... ernet.html
Bundy, WWASP, Dore Frances. Surprised?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version