Author Topic: The Revolving Door, Redux  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Revolving Door, Redux
« on: October 03, 2007, 03:15:40 PM »
The HLA Business Director, brought on board to solve the problem of how to pay bills with no money in the bank, or how to just not pay bills, has quit after only one day on the job.  Could it be that he had a little more integrity than Len had suspected and refused to work for a company who's primary business goal is to screw customers and suppliers out of their money?  Or could it be that after taking a look at the books, he realized this place is headed for the shitter?  Or could it be that he heard the same thing from numerous HLAer's that his ass was exactly the same size and shape as all of Len's previous Boy Toys, and he begin to figure out that he was expected to provide personal as well professional services?

Possibilities abound.  All we know for sure is he's gone.

Come on, Len.  It has become painfully clear to everyone that you are nothing but a morally corrupt, so-far unindicted, unremorseful criminal.  Even the sycophants with whom you surround yourself despise you, and only stay because you have insinuated yourself into their sorry souls and in effect own them.  

Payback day is coming, Len; and it's gonna be a bitch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 03:57:21 PM »
Joe Stapp, have you lost your ever loving mind to stay at that school and represent a place like HLA that has a horrible reputation? Corky Prow, I know you told me that you had been looking for a job for a long time and that you just had to get out of that corrupt place. Good for you! And good for the new guy who only lasted one day. I cannot even imagine why any remaining staff are staying there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 09:36:17 PM »
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: