Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > EdCons and referring organizations and agencies

Lexy Spett - Bodin Associates

<< < (2/6) > >>

Anonymous:
Tits or GTFO, Lexy.

And yes, we know it's you.

Anonymous:
I have to respond to the guest who is using such foul language.  I question your sanity in referring to this professional woman as a c--T...
i imagine you are incredibly angry and have to attempt to put people down with this vulgarity rather than looking at your behavior.  I for one would never believe your opinion about someone based on your inappropriate and immature language.

Anonymous:
Sorry, Lexy, that wasn't tits.

Time to GTFO.

hanzomon4:

--- Quote from: ""class act"" ---I have to respond to the guest who is using such foul language.  I question your sanity in referring to this professional woman as a c--T...
i imagine you are incredibly angry and have to attempt to put people down with this vulgarity rather than looking at your behavior.  I for one would never believe your opinion about someone based on your inappropriate and immature language.
--- End quote ---

In that case allow me....

How much money does Lexy make referring children to programs and what programs does she refer to? You claim that she is clinically savvy, in that case what clinical studies does she use to determine if a child needs placement and what placement that should be? Does she disclose if any allegations of abuse have been made to programs she refers to? What does she do to ensure that a child's rights are not being exploited?

Anonymous:
Lexy Spett appears to be a standard ed con. She will send a kid to a therapeutic boarding school even when there is no valid DSM-IV diagnosis that supports it. She refers to Boulder Creek Academy without pointing out that it went bankrupt because of numerous lawsuits against it and then reforganized after bankruptcy under a new owner with many of the previous employees. You will never find out from Lexy Spett that the facility she is recommending has injured or killed kids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version