Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > EdCons and referring organizations and agencies

Lexy Spett - Bodin Associates

<< < (4/6) > >>

Anonymous:
Well looks like there is some confusion about this women.  Let me settle it.  She ruined my life, my parents systematically abused me and my brothers and Lexi helped them cover it up.  In the 18 months that I was locked up I never talked to her and she never contacted me.  With the help of family and friends I escaped from my program and will never see my parents again.  Lexi is a sadistic coward who should be treated like the slave trader that she is.  By the way she refers people from my area so I now have 4 friends who share my opinion of her.  But I guess for some people hurting kids is “okayâ€

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "fuckcarlbrook123" ---Well looks like there is some confusion about this women.  Let me settle it.  She ruined my life, my parents systematically abused me and my brothers and Lexi helped them cover it up.  In the 18 months that I was locked up I never talked to her and she never contacted me.  With the help of family and friends I escaped from my program and will never see my parents again.  Lexi is a sadistic coward who should be treated like the slave trader that she is.  By the way she refers people from my area so I now have 4 friends who share my opinion of her.  But I guess for some people hurting kids is “okayâ€
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---
--- Quote from: "fuckcarlbrook123" --- I recommend you also sue them, as well as lexi. Talk to a lawyer, its very doable.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Does anyone know a lawyer that will take on a case like this against Lexy? I would love to pin her lying ass to the wall

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: fuckcarlbrook123 ---But I guess for some people hurting kids is “okayâ€
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
There are no ethical Ed Cons. They don't survive in this industry. People like Lexi chew them up and spit them out.  To survive, you have to be a very convincing con artist with no moral compass.  Lexi is one of the best at what she does, making money from parents and their child's misery. She is very good at playing one parent against the other to keep their kid in the program longer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version