Author Topic: Summary: Devastating Indictment of TheWho  (Read 5147 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Summary: Devastating Indictment of TheWho
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2010, 12:28:44 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
No worries, Danny.  Nobody is going to stop you from 69ing your love, Whooter.  Carry on.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Thank You, sweetie. Weren't you the one that was going to kick my ass yesterday, where are you luv.
I'm still panting.....
Danny

And, BTW, if you think that fornits is "so unimportant" and not worth of industry attention, you're as naive as they come, bro.  Why do all of these TTI entities keep trying to shut fornits down with continuous lawsuits?  And, no, I don't think you're "paid shill."  You're too dumb for that.  They wouldn't get their money's worth.

First off you (Fornits and you) are not that important, The industry does not pay that much attention, Naive... ya as to your intellectual abilities, please show me these continuous lawsuits. Last thank you for not thinking I am a paid schill, please tell Felice and the girls.
Right the industry is paying attention.. :roflmao: they open up a center at least every year. Oh yeah there buckling from the pressure., the only thing there buckling from is the billions of dollars being made. But ya know that is not my point, my point is your a grandiose story teller.
I want this nonsense to stop like everyone else here, I was a resident for almost 2 years. So please uber-one talk with some objectiveness.  

I guess, because the uber-intelligent, all-knowing Danny the Drunk says these's no such thing as message board paid shills we should all just disregard reality and fall in line with our intellectual superior, Danny the Drunk. :roflmao:

This is what I mean about your delusional mind this is not Fox News, Amazon Dot.Com ect....Billion Dollar Companys...So please send me another http://www.lemarssentinel.com...
Son WTF is wrong with you, go take a vacation...please.
Oh and that dry drunk comment, now com'on not fair boyo....

And, if it's "made up in my head" then how do you explain Whooter's posts admitting his ties to the TTI industry, Danny?  What "regular parent" brags about "fiduciary interest" in the biggest TTI company?  You really are weak-minded, Danny.  Get off your ass, get away from the computer and go admit to powerlessness over something.

Ya know we were talking about that the other night, few others and myself. I really do not have a answer for that question right now, all I can say is you have not "proven" your point. I think he may of embellished a point and it got away from him in the crossfire.

DJ,
What is a "regular parent", what does that mean????? DJ are you a parent???? Have you raised children???? Are you even married or in a committed long term relationship??????

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Summary: Devastating Indictment of TheWho
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2010, 03:58:43 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Dysfunction JunctioI"
Quote from: "Danny B II"

Ya kno I've read this trash so many times, that it is still trash. Why don't you go get a life DF or better yet go bust some TC for abusing something and get off this phony ego trip of yours.
What are you bored want some conversation. Whooter has not posted in a while, lets see if we can shake the trees and see if something falls. This is exactly what you sick fucks like to do, fuck with people. Then spin it around and say, "hey look at you, you started this".
Go flog yourself pal, we would all like to here how that went.
Oh and lets talk about his children......nice. "POS"
Hey, Danny, why don't you let me know when you're in my area and I'll just kick your ass and get it over with? Dude, seriously, you are just an a-hole .....

LOL  DJ gets outed again.  Look, DJ, one of the main reasons the guest posting was stopped was to drag posters like yourself out into the open. Logging in and being held accountable for your posts is the way it is going to be for you going forward whether you like it or not (crying isn't going to change a thing).  As an aside....We all like your little altar you are building in your footer.
Why dont you start to contribute a little more and trolling a little less.  It looks bad for you, really.

Where is that John Reuben thread?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »