Author Topic: Parents  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« on: October 12, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »
No offence to anyone (kind of) but if parents are lurking on here for help for their kids, it could explain the predicament their kids could be in in the first place...

Self Help at Fornits?

"Everything I Need to Know I learned on .... a Wayward Web Blog"

Hmmmmmmmm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 01:49:50 PM »
That doesn't even make sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Parents
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 02:05:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No offence to anyone (kind of) but if parents are lurking on here for help for their kids, it could explain the predicament their kids could be in in the first place...

Self Help at Fornits?

"Everything I Need to Know I learned on .... a Wayward Web Blog"

Hmmmmmmmm

Wrong;
 1.  Alberta is home to a world renowned expert on cults.
2.  We know that AARC is engaged in illegal activities.
3.  The Web is becoming more significant by the day in bringing to light wrong doing
4.  The emperor has no clothes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 04:08:59 PM »
This was a forum created for all the many AARC survivors that have been damaged by the methods used there. I count only a few who seem to be holding a grudge and most haven't actually detailed what abuses they suffered. They just repeat the same old greivances over and over and over again and they are  over money and lack of credentials and education concering the people trying to help. The abuses they do bring up are from other centres that were in fact closed down. Where are all the many victims that the regulars posting on this forum claim exist?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »
Ya!?  Go to the police, go to officials. But a website where you hide behind names that are as legitimate as the credetials you're always bitching about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »
Doesn't make sense?  OKAY Here it is again for those of you who are too stoned to make sense of it.

If you must resort to this, I mean, If you're on a blog for the bitter and so called abused, looking for help on parentlng or 'saving' your kids, or any advice of the like, from those that are great at pointing fingers and stuck in the victimhood of addiction...

Then it would be no surprise that your kids need help to begin with.  I.E. if this is where you come for tools on parenting and making decisions.

Clear enough yet, or should it be broken down further?

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 04:46:49 PM »
Do you realllllly think that the centers are going to tell the kids about our forum so they can come here and tell us of the goings on??? For many of us survivors that know about Fornits there are probably 100 people that do not know to every one of us who do know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »
That's a very good point.  What kind of parent seeks the advise of these bloggers?  Nice one.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 06:54:36 PM »
That's a very good point.  What kind of parent seeks the advise of these bloggers?  Nice one.

Sadly, it's mostly only the parents that have realized that they have made a big mistake and that everything said here is true.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 01:32:06 AM »
I'm a parent... and I'm here... but I don't recall asking anyone advice on how to raise kids.

I feel I've been victimized by AARC, I was lied to, I trusted that this program was doing one thing when they are actually doing something else. I put my trust and my child's well being in their hands and have been burned as a result.  I got tired of believing in the constant bait and switch, and I got tired of being manipulated and used by people who use my love for my child against me for their own purposes.

I come to this site for information from other former clients of the program for a general idea of what my child may be going through since I'm not permitted to ask him directly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 12:27:36 PM »
I come to this site for information from other former clients of the program for a general idea of what my child may be going through since I'm not permitted to ask him directly.

AARC has no legal right to hold your child against your will. Go and get him. Enlist the aid of the police if you have to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 05:18:44 PM »

AARC has no legal right to hold your child against your will. Go and get him. Enlist the aid of the police if you have to.

It's not that that simple because Vause has so conned the police, certain judges, the Alberta Minister of justice, and indeed the Legislature, that they all think he is the Teflon Man.... Or they are too afraid to lose face.  Maybe with a new chief of police, (the previous one having heartily endorsed AARC, we might get some action, and I encourage the parent to keep pushing at the highest levels.

Next level is to have a Court of Queen's Bench review some of the decisions being made by Provincial Court Judges involved in supplying AARC with clients when they do not have the legal authority to do so.   Clearly improper!