Author Topic: Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)  (Read 9760 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)
« on: September 18, 2007, 01:29:54 AM »
A few of my friends and I are thinking of taking a road trip around the country, and fucking up some programs (not breaking the law, but by protest).  We have enough "ammo" to take down two, maybe three programs at the moment and are planning to release a documentary of sorts on the issues, with which we will distribute on the web using blogs where you can order (or download) the DVDs I will offer a paypal donation button soon where you can donate.

A taste: photographs from C.E.D.U. workshops..., survivor's testimony, proof of illegal practices, etc...  We're planning on stirring up shit locally, telling the people of the towns exactly what goes on in their little concentration camps.  A guerrilla media project*.  We will sell DVDs i advance of this project's completion.  I can very professionally produce a DVD set including interviews, footage, etc...  I have the equipment and can produce on the road using my [newly upgraded due to HDD failure]** upgraded powerbook.  And i can burn, and hand out, many, many DVDs to the locals, especially all the press...

Since I can produce on the road (and print, and copy, and scan and leaflet and publish in print... (stapled to copies of the local Sunday post in town), I can record and document my journey to put in the extra features.  Among other things, you can expect a great many "fuck you"s to programs to be expressed in those extra features.

The intent of this is to produce a comprehensive, well thought-out documentary on certain portions of this industry as well as actually doing some local damage to programs by telling the locals "hey, you know you have a cult brainwashing center that psychologically and physically abuses  kids, fucking them up for lives, right?"

A secondary intent would be to build a "how-to" on one more way to fuck up a program.  We won't reveal tricks until they're been "used up".  Many of the methods some friends and I are thinking of can't be countered.

Basically, what i'm saying is, fund my final project in school, and, I can go fuck some programs up good!  AND you get to purchase an enjoyable, fun DVD!  I'll make a donation meter soon to donate to this project and pre-order the DVD.

* Most content will be published in censored format, with all survivor faces blurred, however, full copies will be kept on file for legal verification purposes.

** A word to the wise, folks, don't use your laptop when moving it around too much, especially at certain angles.  A HDD spins at a high rate of speed and has heads that hover just above the disk, the rate of speed (around 5k rpms for most drives) makes the platters want to keep at a certain angle like a spinning top.  Sudden changes in a rotation against the drive's main axis can occasionally cause the heads to hit the disk.  If this happens, you will know (and hear) it.  Sometimes, such failures can be caused by heat, although if your laptop is designed well (like a powerebook / macbook).[/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 07:23:19 AM »
Well hurry up with the damn pay pal button already jackass.. I'm about ready to spend my/your money on loose women and wine.

ps.. how much do you need to make this work?

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
psy ops
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 10:24:50 AM »
I think I'm getting it.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 10:18:02 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
A few of my friends and I are thinking of taking a road trip around the country, and fucking up some programs (not breaking the law, but by protest).  We have enough "ammo" to take down two, maybe three programs at the moment and are planning to release a documentary of sorts on the issues, with which we will distribute on the web using blogs where you can order (or download) the DVDs I will offer a paypal donation button soon where you can donate.

A taste: photographs from C.E.D.U. workshops..., survivor's testimony, proof of illegal practices, etc...  We're planning on stirring up shit locally, telling the people of the towns exactly what goes on in their little concentration camps.  A guerrilla media project*.  We will sell DVDs i advance of this project's completion.  I can very professionally produce a DVD set including interviews, footage, etc...  I have the equipment and can produce on the road using my [newly upgraded due to HDD failure]** upgraded powerbook.  And i can burn, and hand out, many, many DVDs to the locals, especially all the press...

Since I can produce on the road (and print, and copy, and scan and leaflet and publish in print... (stapled to copies of the local Sunday post in town), I can record and document my journey to put in the extra features.  Among other things, you can expect a great many "fuck you"s to programs to be expressed in those extra features.

The intent of this is to produce a comprehensive, well thought-out documentary on certain portions of this industry as well as actually doing some local damage to programs by telling the locals "hey, you know you have a cult brainwashing center that psychologically and physically abuses  kids, fucking them up for lives, right?"

A secondary intent would be to build a "how-to" on one more way to fuck up a program.  We won't reveal tricks until they're been "used up".  Many of the methods some friends and I are thinking of can't be countered.

Basically, what i'm saying is, fund my final project in school, and, I can go fuck some programs up good!  AND you get to purchase an enjoyable, fun DVD!  I'll make a donation meter soon to donate to this project and pre-order the DVD.

* Most content will be published in censored format, with all survivor faces blurred, however, full copies will be kept on file for legal verification purposes.

** A word to the wise, folks, don't use your laptop when moving it around too much, especially at certain angles.  A HDD spins at a high rate of speed and has heads that hover just above the disk, the rate of speed (around 5k rpms for most drives) makes the platters want to keep at a certain angle like a spinning top.  Sudden changes in a rotation against the drive's main axis can occasionally cause the heads to hit the disk.  If this happens, you will know (and hear) it.  Sometimes, such failures can be caused by heat, although if your laptop is designed well (like a powerebook / macbook).[/color]

Bring your ass to Jacksonville and you got me on your side.

There's at least one place I want to scare the fucking shit out of. I don't want to be in an area and not have every sneaky little child torturing fuck terrified of me.  :lol:

Also, uh, SAFE Orlando is absolutely begging to get bent over a barrel. Granted you have the goods, well, I'll be on hand.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 12:40:42 AM »
I thought safe was closed
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »
good luck. have fun.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
I thought safe was closed

SAFE is the facelift they gave to Straight, or was it Kids Helping Kids?

All the same in the end.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 11:01:19 PM »
Psy, sounds like a noble effort and cause, Be careful.  Many of these schools are in small towns and the school may be providing some key employment to locals.  The groundskeeper or maintenance guy might feel you are trying to take food off his kids’ table and not take kindly to your efforts.  Many of these people don’t turn to lawyers or cops to solve their problems so to be on the safe side leave town before dark and stay in a neighboring town and commute back in.  Let someone (back home)  know what your plans are each day.

Good luck...keep us updated.....when are you leaving?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 11:14:33 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Psy, sounds like a noble effort and cause, Be careful.  Many of these schools are in small towns and the school may be providing some key employment to locals.  The groundskeeper or maintenance guy might feel you are trying to take food off his kids’ table and not take kindly to your efforts.  Many of these people don’t turn to lawyers or cops to solve their problems so to be on the safe side leave town before dark and stay in a neighboring town and commute back in.  Let someone (back home)  know what your plans are each day.

Good luck...keep us updated.....when are you leaving?
What aspen schools can you suggest for Psy to hit?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 03:23:26 AM »
The convicted sex offender that you reinstated posting rights to is not in this case incorrect with this concern. I would recommend taking someone large with you to any program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 10:23:45 AM »
Many of these people don’t turn to lawyers or cops to solve their problems so to be on the safe side leave town before dark and stay in a neighboring town and commute back in.

Psy already knows they murder kids and cover it up and that's why he's taking this journey . The who should go with him, he'd learn a thing or two from Psy about this industry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 11:33:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Many of these people don’t turn to lawyers or cops to solve their problems so to be on the safe side leave town before dark and stay in a neighboring town and commute back in.

Psy already knows they murder kids and cover it up and that's why he's taking this journey . The who should go with him, he'd learn a thing or two from Psy about this industry.

I brought this up earlier but nobody on the road trip wants TheWho to go (he offered) because of his previous child molestation charge. It's okay for TheWho to be gay, but it's not okay for him to hang out around young people anymore so he will have to just wait for the DVD to come out and buy it like everyone else I imagine.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 02:20:06 PM »
How long is this journey going to take? Where does it start, and where will it end? Are you going to try to time it with the lawsuit involving WWASPS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 02:29:33 PM »
Like he's really going to tell you before it happens.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 04:52:21 PM »
I'll just PM him. Thanks.