Author Topic: Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)  (Read 9765 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The more things change, the more they remain the same
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""psy""
You are not allowed to do that...  have you gone completely fucking rogue. Remember what I said about control over communication.  You may not recognize the pattern... You were never there.

So, in addition to being a bitch, I'm now worthless and dishonest. I appreciate you coming clean with your true feelings about me. It helps put things in perspective.

Like I said, running errands over who said what to whom is not part of my job description.  If you have evidence, produce it, but stop using superpowers.

What exactly is your job description, for the record? You don't want to confirm, then stop making your assumptions public.

It's incredible how often people keep acting out the same conflicts again and again, in place, and also in different spheres of life.   Never ever truer than amidst the cast of characters here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: The more things change, the more they remain the same
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It's incredible how often people keep acting out the same conflicts again and again, in place, and also in different spheres of life.   Never ever truer than amidst the cast of characters here.

Well, that's because you live somewhere other than reality.
People disagree, sometimes passionately. If all are willing, they work until they find resolution, or agree to disagree.

You have no faith in, and/or fear the natural process of conflict / resolution.

Your solution.... institutionalized coerced treatment. What pattern is that? The "I give up"  "I can't do it"    "I'm a helpless, hopeless victim to my child"   "out of sight, out of mind"  pattern?

Or is it the "I am so above everyone else" pattern that you play again and again?   :cry2:
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
You are not allowed to do that...  have you gone completely fucking rogue. Remember what I said about control over communication.  You may not recognize the pattern... You were never there.

It got it psy. But, actually, that was bait. You confirmed it was Who with your comment. The same thing that goes on on this forum everyday. Just like you telling Who that HLA staff were outted on the HLA forum for a reason.
It was my impression that that was permissable, as long as it wasn't the TTI.  I had no reason to believe that doing that was against the rules, and therefore, I didn't realize I would upset anybody by mentioning it.  I was under the impression that the HLA forum was moderated by you, and that you had occasionally outed HLA posters.  That was my impression (i don't read the HLA forum much), and if it was incorrect, I'm sorry, I was wrong, and I apologize for offending you.
Where do you get off on making comments like that? Where do you get off speaking or apologizing for me? Post one damn time an HLA staff was outted.
I don't have the time to read the whole HLA forum and figure that out.  It really isn't my concern.  I don't want to fight with you on this.  It's why I never responded to your emails once you got really mad about this.
People can guess, they can bait, they can outright claim they know who the poster is. All bait. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Like I said, running errands over who said what to whom is not part of my job description.  If you have evidence, produce it, but stop using superpowers.

No the people who have superpowers here are those who possess the tech skills necessary to keep the forum running. They're invaluable, and apparently infallible.
Yes I am!  I am the great, infallable, omniscient, omnipotent Priestess Psy!  And over here you have Guru Ginger and Shaik Mohammad Energizer bin-Bunny!  We have the power of the Fornits!  The gods speak through us (but sadly ignore requests to have Sue Scheff hit by a bus*)
Great.  Should we turn this into an online court case.. Who cares.. it's over.  The who wants to leave it, everything is sorted out, I think you two just need to avoid each other or take it to free-for-all, the online version of a rap (to an extent) and go for the neck.

I don't give a shit what Who wants. Matter of fact, I'm sick of hearing what Who wants. *[/color]@David Pollack: that is what is commonly known as an attempt at humor.  As i've said before.  If it's any consolation to your client, I hope you get hit by a bus too. ::both::
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: The more things change, the more they remain the same
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Well, that's because you live somewhere other than reality.
People disagree, sometimes passionately. If all are willing, they work until they find resolution, or agree to disagree.

You have no faith in, and/or fear the natural process of conflict / resolution.

Your solution.... institutionalized coerced treatment. What pattern is that? The "I give up"  "I can't do it"    "I'm a helpless, hopeless victim to my child"   "out of sight, out of mind"  pattern?

Or is it the "I am so above everyone else" pattern that you play again and again?   :cry2:

It seems you have a presupposed history with this particular anon, like you know who they are...

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2007, 06:51:20 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.......that was a strange response to a guest post.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2007, 06:53:24 PM »
What was strange about the response Mr. Who?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2007, 07:06:35 PM »
Mr. Who, what do you think your daughter tastes like?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2007, 06:06:24 AM »
Ginger... fire all your admins and make the gorilla do it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2007, 07:11:10 AM »
Why stop now?

What is more important in this industry than TheWho?

I sure can't think of anything!?!

The funny thing is I bet the people in this thread go to bed thinking their are some kind of child advocates.  :rofl:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2007, 07:16:31 AM »
:lol:

Most insightful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2007, 08:27:26 AM »
TheWho is not the issue in this thread. Official fornits policy, or lack there of, is the issue of this thread. TheWho is just the catalyst.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Mr. Who, what do you think your daughter tastes like?
;D  :bs:  :rasta:  :moon:

FUNNIEST FUCKING POST EVER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ~u
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2008, 07:12:59 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
First off, the decision was made, based on the opinion of me, Kelly, and Ginger BEFORE he was un-banned.  Even if you include Deborah as an administrator, she is still out-voted three to one.

If you were to poll the whole forum, users and all, it would not matter to me.  There is such a thing as they tyranny of the majority, and when you repress speech, you get resistance in return.  Respond instead.

There is also such a thing as tyranny of the minority.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2008, 12:00:21 AM »
Who "censored" these posts back on page 3?

viewtopic.php?p=285001#p285001
viewtopic.php?p=285006#p285006
viewtopic.php?p=285009#p285009

Was there something Psy didn't want people to read?
viewtopic.php?p=285106#p285106

That's jacked up. Considering the Who's right to post bullshit under the banner of free speech is defended to the death.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2008, 08:09:24 AM »
Just as it is your right to repeatedly pretend you are 19 people at once to fake numerous conversations with yourself.