Author Topic: Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)  (Read 9814 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Fund my road trip! (fuck up programs)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »
yes, take someone big, and maybe some pepper spray.

also keep in mind that in many of the states these "schools" are located simple tresspassing, even when the owner knows you're not there to break into his house, warrants you getting shot with rocksalt, or in a few states, whatever they want to shoot you with.  the program staff wont shoot you, but the guy across the street on who's lawn you are picketing or whatever, might.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 07:42:31 PM »
If they do, call the police and press assault charges.

They aren't going into lawless regions of the underworld, people, get a grip.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 07:47:57 PM »
They are if they're going to Utah.

This is the old "It can't happen here" fallacy. It can and does happen here. This isn't the country you think it is. These regions are among the worst- how do you think the shitpits stay open in them? You bet your shiny white ass the cops are corrupt and the people are insane. He'd be safer in Mexico.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 07:53:28 PM »
Not UTAH!?!?!  :scared:  :roll:  :rofl:

If you are scared write 911 on your sleeve before you wipe your nose, you'll never forget it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 09:41:41 PM »
texas just passed a law which says that you can shoot anyone "approaching your vehicle". meaning you see some suspicious guy looking into your parked car, you can shoot him. if your sitting in the car and a suspicious person knocks on your windsheild, you can shoot him.

while i was at a program in north georgia, a kid decided to run away. he was a city kid - didnt know how to get around in the woods, and didnt know what the locals are like or how to deal with them. he ran away, and spent the night in the woods shivering, starving to death. at daybreak, he started walking and hit a road, which he followed for a mile or so after which he come up on old farmhouse, obviously occupied, with a few cars in the driveway. he started walking up, figured he'd knock on the door and ask for some water and maybe to make a phone call. before he got within 30 feet of the house a guy came out with a shotgun, and fired a warning shot. the kid put his hands up and started screaming saying all he wants is some water...the farmer couldnt her him, so the kid came a little closer, maybe another 10 feet, and the guy shot him in the legs with two rounds of rocksalt.

rocksalt gennerally a-little-less-than-deadly, it's really just chunks of low quality mineral salt. but it hurts like all hell and leaves hundreds of little pockmarks as scars for life, and unless you get some treatment for the salt toxicity your internal organs can be screwd for life. it's standard ammo people keep in their shotguns down south in case of tresspassers or wild animals.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 11:31:46 PM »
Benchmark Young Adult School invites Educational Consultants to participate in a special tour on Wednesday, November 7, 2007 from 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The tour includes: transportation to and from the Marriott Renaissance Hotel in Hollywood, breakfast, "meet & greet" with staff and students and a full tour of Benchmark's campus and facilities.

For additional information and to confirm your participation on the Tour, please call Shelley Skaggs, Director of Marketing, at 1-714-813-5002 or email at [email protected].
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 04:57:26 AM »
Interesting.... but in the spirit of keeping the topic on course.. Do you, Psy, have the pay pal button set up yet?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2007, 03:27:40 AM »
I'll try to help in some small way if I can. Just let me know.

Word of advice.... just god, please, stay away from the Michael Moore-style school of self-serving expose documentaries. Smug won't win you any friends, except for those who already agree with you.

I can't fucking stand that fat piece of shit.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2007, 04:33:44 PM »
Apropos

It is one thing to endure abuses and to carry on in spite of them. It is quite another thing to carry on to the point of abetting the abuse. We need to move the discussion of our nation's health to the emergency room. We need to tell the doctors of the body politic that the treatment isn't working--and that until it changes radically for the better, neither are we.

As for how the strike would be publicized and organized, these would depend on the willingness to strike itself. The greater the willingness, the fewer the logistical requirements. How many Americans does it take to change a lightbulb? How many Web postings, how many emblazoned bedsheets hung from the upper-story windows? Think of it this way: How many hours does it take to learn the results of last night's American Idol, even when you don't want to know?

In 1943 the Danes managed to save 7,200 of their 7,800 Jewish neighbors from the Gestapo. They had no blogs, no television, no text messaging--and very little time to prepare. They passed their apartment keys to the hunted on the streets. They formed convoys to the coast. An ambulance driver set out with a phone book, stopping at any address with a Jewish-sounding name. No GPS for directions. No excuse not to try.

From Harper's- "General Strike"
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2007/10/0081720
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2007, 05:02:04 PM »
Damn right, thanks for posting this.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 04:47:39 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Apropos

It is one thing to endure abuses and to carry on in spite of them. It is quite another thing to carry on to the point of abetting the abuse. We need to move the discussion of our nation's health to the emergency room. We need to tell the doctors of the body politic that the treatment isn't working--and that until it changes radically for the better, neither are we.

As for how the strike would be publicized and organized, these would depend on the willingness to strike itself. The greater the willingness, the fewer the logistical requirements. How many Americans does it take to change a lightbulb? How many Web postings, how many emblazoned bedsheets hung from the upper-story windows? Think of it this way: How many hours does it take to learn the results of last night's American Idol, even when you don't want to know?

In 1943 the Danes managed to save 7,200 of their 7,800 Jewish neighbors from the Gestapo. They had no blogs, no television, no text messaging--and very little time to prepare. They passed their apartment keys to the hunted on the streets. They formed convoys to the coast. An ambulance driver set out with a phone book, stopping at any address with a Jewish-sounding name. No GPS for directions. No excuse not to try.

From Harper's- "General Strike"
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2007/10/0081720

Absolutely.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 04:50:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Interesting.... but in the spirit of keeping the topic on course.. Do you, Psy, have the pay pal button set up yet?

Google Checkout:
http://www.sueschefftruth.com/?page_id=6
and I have some interesting amazon picks of which I get like 4% per purchase.
http://astore.amazon.com/picksbypsy-20
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 05:01:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Many of these people don’t turn to lawyers or cops to solve their problems so to be on the safe side leave town before dark and stay in a neighboring town and commute back in.

Psy already knows they murder kids and cover it up and that's why he's taking this journey . The who should go with him, he'd learn a thing or two from Psy about this industry.

Oh, yeah... bring him along... Well.. I suppose i could dispose of him remotely that way :D ... (whoops.. shouldn't type what i think).  Seriously, though, I would never invite a person like ThoWho.  Whatever strain you're smoking... switch!

TheWho knows, but does not care, and aids the industry wherever he can.  He is not a friend of mine in any capacity.  Just because I am civil at times does not mean I see him as in any way a friend of mine.

Very little I will say publicly about what is planned, and we'll leave it at that.  You'll start to see results within the next two weeks.  These plans (and there are several) demand secrecy.  Loose lips...

The later stages will need funding, though.  All donations of higher than 30 bucks will receive a DVD.  I will say no more publicly.  Contact me, and if I know you i'll give more details.

See my previous post for information on how to donate to this effort.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »
I like how you put the $10,000 option, now that's optimism.  :wink:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Many of these people don’t turn to lawyers or cops to solve their problems so to be on the safe side leave town before dark and stay in a neighboring town and commute back in.

Psy already knows they murder kids and cover it up and that's why he's taking this journey . The who should go with him, he'd learn a thing or two from Psy about this industry.
Oh, yeah... bring him along... Well.. I suppose i could dispose of him remotely that way :D ... (whoops.. shouldn't type what i think).  Seriously, though, I would never invite a person like ThoWho.  Whatever strain you're smoking... switch!

TheWho knows, but does not care, and aids the industry wherever he can.  He is not a friend of mine in any capacity.  Just because I am civil at times does not mean I see him as in any way a friend of mine.

Very little I will say publicly about what is planned, and we'll leave it at that.  You'll start to see results within the next two weeks.  These plans (and there are several) demand secrecy.  Loose lips...

The later stages will need funding, though.  All donations of higher than 30 bucks will receive a DVD.  I will say no more publicly.  Contact me, and if I know you i'll give more details.

See my previous post for information on how to donate to this effort.

Well, thats not a very nice thing to say.