Author Topic: If Dems win White House will they do something about program  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If Dems win White House will they do something about program
« on: September 14, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »
Looks like the democrats have a good chance of winning back the entire government.

Do you think that if Hillary or Obama or another democrat is in the presidency that they will address the topic of abusive programs, or will congress and the senate finally pass a bill and send it to the new democrat president?

Does it matter at all or will things continue as is on the current organic course this industry is taking...?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »
I doubt it will matter if its Dems or Repugs. The problem is lack of awareness of what is really going on, combined with refusing to believe it's even possible that horrible things are being done to American children right here on American soil.

This problem needs a lot more media attention and a lot more attention from mainstream medical & educational lobbying organizations.

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 07:43:46 PM »
I doubt it will matter if its Dems or Repugs. The problem is lack of awareness of what is really going on, combined with refusing to believe it's even possible that horrible things are being done to American children right here on American soil.

This problem needs a lot more media attention and a lot more attention from mainstream medical & educational lobbying organizations.

So if we know what needs to be done???Let's do it.

In order to raise awareness you have to grab people's attention to the cause. May them understand the appauling nature of the issue. Shove pictures in their faces, make them afraid of this shit. Show them that it is real. This shit isn't just hear-say.

Another problem is the fucked up state that the US is in at present. There are far too many issues surrounding people today they don't know if they are coming or going. All people care about is the WAR, GAS PRICES, and amnesty for immigrants (or not).

I certainly am not trying to minimize the importance of such issues, I am just saying that people do not want "one more cause" to have to fight for. You know?

I guess what I am trying to say is, I just don't know. This is going to be a long, hard fight. We are not just exposing mis-treatment of children in fucked up facilities, deaths-suicides, brainwashing, and countless other hanious acts, were talking about exposure of very, very powerful people. Don't mistake my hesitance for fear. I'm just thinking outloud.

We need to organize. Get our shit together.
Women who wear jockstrap make fake ballroom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 12:11:12 AM »
the 2010's are going to be the new 60's.

fear not, all you need is a little patience

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: If Dems win White House will they do something about pro
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 12:29:50 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Looks like the democrats have a good chance of winning back the entire government.

Do you think that if Hillary or Obama or another democrat is in the presidency that they will address the topic of abusive programs, or will congress and the senate finally pass a bill and send it to the new democrat president?

Does it matter at all or will things continue as is on the current organic course this industry is taking...?

Quote from: ""Guest""

what you think our government is suddenly bipartisan? give me a break. dems, reps, it doesn't matter no one who has chance of gaining  power right now really gives a flying FUCK. what we need is to get the old ass mother fuckers who shoulda been dead 10 years ago the fuck out congress and then some. party lines truly mean nothing anymore in my opinion. its all a bunch of bull shit.

ANARCHY!!!
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline PastorBlossomsLoveChild

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 11:40:59 AM »
We have a twisted country. Romney & Lichfield have a sadist following of believers that are all for Guatanamos and teen torture camps. So if the Dems win, we still have states. That going to be a battle. The Romney Lichfields love torture and want to keep it. Supposedly it's in someones Bible, the twisted  word of God. The way this house of cards is going to fall is through lots of state licensing violations (therapists, shools, etc) and Attorney General investigations. And class action lawsuits. And lots of patience.

I would hope we could for a start get HR1738 passed. But with the Bush camps committee working on it, I wouldn't be surprised if they've figured out ways to rewrite torture as therapy and have figured out ways to market it for the fun of everyone.

There is quite a bit of incentive for the states to maintain these boarding schools that bring in at least $40,000 a year per student/50 students while the federal government is handing out less money. Anyone know of articles which have examined state trends in boarding schools?