Author Topic: DAMAGE CONTROL!! DAMAGE CONTROL!!  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
DAMAGE CONTROL!! DAMAGE CONTROL!!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2007, 03:06:21 PM »
I'm outta here (work, not here ::seg:: ).  Y'all have fun now, ya hear?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: DAMAGE CONTROL!! DAMAGE CONTROL!!
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 06:58:28 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Who told you that one GOLIATH?  You're SPECIAL LADY FRIEND?

have to had it to "guest" he/she stayed in and irritated them quitewell. you can tell by the amount of times they avoid direct response and repeated posts (anney honey got really riled up!!!  hehe

But one thing, upon coming back on here to check on some content, that has already really given me the creepss is AJAX13 referring to his victim-girl as SLf spa-cial lady friend. GAG and puke and skin cralwing  . . can you just see the two of them . . . . .."oh my shining knight, the only one that has ever protected me from the world because I a such a loser . . ooooh save me I am so incompetent and pathetic"  AJAX13 says " here I am armed [gag, gag, gag} spa-cial lady friend [gag, oh god, I have to run and puke] with lies, BS and arrogance - I know everything and can't make anything close to a real living BUT I can hide on a loser forum behind a username and flick BS at people that I do not know ANYTHING about."  I'll keep squeaking loud enough until I enventually snag some arrogant journalist to believe my lies for you. Then we will get the big bad AARC facility for ruining your kidneys and hurting you wee little feelings"    roflmao and GAG, GAG, GAG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »
Ahhh... ^^^ see the love and caring from AARC. They must still think they're in Group, ripping "druggie kids" to shreds.

Nice touch, that apparent necessity of ad hominem vituperation. I guess "mere facts" wouldn't suffice!

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: ""Bone Anney""
Enlighten me English major.

How many fucking parents do you think are on here.

There are a lot more parents on these forums than you might think...I am a parent and a regular on fornits.
United we stand....divided....we fail!