Author Topic: Dr.George R. Ross,  (Read 9710 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Never Let Then See You Sweat
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 12:03:49 PM »
Now that I think about it, I never remember seeing George Ross sweat.  I mean it.  Never.  He pretty much wore office clothes, and most of the times a tie with his dress shirts.  I remember those guys like Steve Jordeanay who went to private schools in tie and uniform coming into group and looking like they had walked through a car was after about a half an hour, but never George.

Most of his raps were held in the early morning hours for the lower phasers in the building during school hours, and in the afternoons the raps were held in the "Carpet Rooms" with glorious a/c running.  Sure, the rooms heated up after awhile, but by then the raps were going full swing and George or executive staff were long gone to their cars or the comfort of their private office space.  The only times you would see them sweat was if an emergency type situation arose, like the time Amy Wrong's first and only "Love Rap" went out of control when a weird jerk chick talked about her brother giving her her first orgasm (a true classic) in the striped carpet room at Morgan Yacht.  Amy actually took out a set of keys, unlocked a never opened side door to the parking lot, and walked into the blazing sunlight screaming, on the way to her car.  Everyone was so stunned, no one even tried to split.  George had to restore order, and once the sweat started popping on his forehead, he got the bright idea to move us all into the big group where they were setting up for Open Meeting.  The 4th phase guys, being no dumbasses, had opened up the garage side doors and the room was way cooler than the one we just left.  This was the only time I remember seeing perspiration marks on Georges shirt.  On the subconscious level, air conditioning was reserved for "good cop" while swealtering heat was reserved for "bad cop."  Just another stroke position for the mind fuck we all endured.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 04:20:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Woof-a-Doof""
Quote from: ""Guest""
McAdams and Ross started KHK in Kentucky I think.    McAdams got sucked in to the straight crap ....as a kid I can forgive him for this, but as an adult when he kept up the straight shit, running progams and such, I think that mofucker should be put in jail.  

He shoulda known how fucked up it was.   Dave, you need to apply the 3rd step (I think it is the proper one to apply) LOL - you fuck.  Dave, you and Miller and Ross are all about on the same level in my humble opinion.

Yes, my memories are of Dave no older than 17.....Really, on the same level of Miller Newton and George Ross?

not at 17 woof, when he became an adult and helped Ross run KHK.  That is when I lost respect for him.    I don't hold the children staff as accountable as I do the adults and I think you will agree.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: Never Let Then See You Sweat
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 05:43:10 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
Now that I think about it, I never remember seeing George Ross sweat.

I remember him sweating profusely during the "Mock Rape", in fact I also recall him drooling with copious amounts of spittle as he screamed into this young girls face. His face was beat red, the viens/arteries in his fore head were bulging. It was horrible.

I distinctly remember having the thought. Perhaps my own first, freely formed thought. I thought, "this is wrong"..."this is wrong". Of course it was directed at George Ross, I hadnt, at the time fully comprehended the full enormity of that thought.

It's no wonder my life seems so fucked sometimes......Its not...but at times it really seems that way.

RE: Dave.....Seems like a Love/Hate thing to me. I mean, I got good memories of him as a child/teen. He never hurt me. However, he grew older....was far from stupid.....yet made a concious decsion to continue up the Staff Chain of Command. And carried it further still with other programs, so I have learned. I draw the line at staff traine...Go beyond that...further up the ladder....I aint got much love. Now, I won't say I hate, because of my own memories and involvement with Dave...and others....But I will say I have zero respect for them. I see them as para-therapeutic mind fucks. Dave was an admitted brain fuck, a prankster...I can imagine, just because of his nature...it probably soured with the training he recieved long after I knew him...tragic

RE: the girl in the "Mock Rape" the one who bitch slapped Chris Cassleor, not once but twice. Her name occured to me this afternoon. I thought better of releasing her name. Her dignity, her memory, she as a person (if alive today) needn't have her history broadcast. or even whispered...especially in the atrocious way she was treated....

Om Shanti Shanti
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 05:55:51 PM »
Woof, I think you are making the right decision by keeping the girl's name confidential.

85DJerkoff, you again reveal yourself to be a fucked-up asshole with a very fucked up affinity for Straight, Inc., as if it was the best years of your life.  You praise asshole Straight executives and want to gossip about the identity of someone who is essentially a rape victim. (of course, I'm "programmed" for wanting to "maintain her confidentiality" and not "talk behind backs"---admit it, that was going to be your defense of your fucked-up interest in knowing her name, that you are somehow defying Straight by wanting to know her name).  For you to express admiration for a creep like Ross who not only was a staff member at Straight (by definition a child abuser), but one who would re-enact a rape, truly disgusts and revolts me.  

You seem to think that "Straight was a wonderful place", just like the song they sang in group, until it got "ruined".  You are wrong.  It was fucked up from the start, and only got worse.

Fuck Gearge Ross, fuck Dave McAdams, and fuck you.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.........
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »
Please chill the fuck out!!  For starters, I did not know a goddamn thing about this Mock Rape thing seeings how I was on third phase and attending High School at Dixie Hollins, St. Pete, which was also the closest fucking high school to the program, and if we were not in group within a half hour of school getting out, it was our ass, while others from Northeast, St. Pete High, and other schools were given more than an hour to get their ass into group each day.  This was unfair as hell, and to make things worse, goddamn Wanda Minton's unemployed mother took it upon herself to relieve Rick Humbert from bringing us in.  At least in them days we could rock out to shit like "Hold the Line" by Toto, and "Blue Collar Man" by Styx.  Wanda's mom played fucking gospel music and made all these brilliant "observations" of us and purposely drove the longest route to prolong the agony.  

If you would pay attention you would see that I wrote no less than 3 times of my own self being torn about how I felt. Secondly, as far as naming names, why is it okay to bash the fuck out of the bad people, yet to name someone out loud and perhaps actually give them the long awaited vindication for the shit they endured somehow harm them?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Just what are you hiding from Mary?  I am not afraid to see my goddamn name posted here, and this whole Anonymity Bullshit is just the sort of thing that the ones who profitted from our suffering eat up each and every motherfucking day of their putrid lives.  As long as everyone stays pussy and silent, they had nothing to fear and STILL FUCKIN DON'T!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.........
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 10:07:29 PM »
I was on third phase and attending High School at Dixie Hollins, St. Pete, which was also the closest fucking high school to the program, and if we were not in group within a half hour of school getting out, it was our ass, while others from Northeast, St. Pete High, and other schools were given more than an hour to get their ass into group each day.  This was unfair as hell,

That's right.  Everyone's just done you wrong.  

You're a talented writer, no doubt.  But the more you write the more you reveal.  I'd think you might want to quit while you're ahead.  I don't think you're a bad guy.  I just think you are so starved for acceptance that you'll do or say just about anything to gain it.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 10:20:32 PM »
It's a two way street there, you need to get a job, get a purpose, put down the Oreo's and StarBucks, quit spending your days watching Judge Judy, People's Court, Judge Joe Brown, C.O.P.S. reruns, The View, whatever cable network filler that comes after and before you frantically run around the house cleaning up and making it look like you actually serve a purpose for the inevitable entrance of the poor shmuck you live with that is actually footing the bill of your sorry existance.  Yet once again, you pull off the tireless charade, talk about "how was your day?" and pretend that you are actually a woman, or thing of substance.       Fuckin Please! :roll:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 10:28:46 PM »
Awwww.  Are you obsessing about me again?   Bob.  Buboola.  Ma li'l doughboy.  Sweetie, baby, cookie, honey.  Please just forget about me.  I understand how difficult it must be, but please.  For the love of god, restrain yourself.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 12:07:50 AM »
It's a two way street there, you need to get a job, get a purpose, put down the Oreo's and StarBucks, quit spending your days watching Judge Judy, People's Court, Judge Joe Brown, C.O.P.S. reruns, The View, whatever cable network filler that comes after and before you frantically run around the house cleaning up and making it look like you actually serve a purpose for the inevitable entrance of the poor shmuck you live with that is actually footing the bill of your sorry existance.  Yet once again, you pull off the tireless charade, talk about "how was your day?" and pretend that you are actually a woman, or thing of substance.       Fuckin Please! :roll:

This is actually funny coming from the overweight, lonely guy who sits in front of his computer madly typing away in extreme details about his days in str8 because not much has really happened in his life since then.
You yourself wrote that you didn't even know Ms. Bonney yet now you write things about the kind of life she has as if you know. Your obsession with her is just a small glimpse of how sad your life must be.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 12:51:15 AM »
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her-roe, my name is Hong Kong Fooey, I ruv to read the funny pages of Fornits before I chop chop galley cat for shipmates bleck-fast evelly mornink.  This pahltickyoular cat was a favorlitt of crew.  We call her Kim Sum Stank.  She was okay G.I. until she got the crabs, then it chop chop into the stewpot for her.  I am cook aboard the famous Tuna Boat the S.S. Anne Bonney.  Stah Kist is the bestest Tuna rite Wah Key Jerk-Boy?
Me go now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her-roe, my name is Hong Kong Fooey, I ruv to read the funny pages of Fornits before I chop chop galley cat for shipmates bleck-fast evelly mornink.  This pahltickyoular cat was a favorlitt of crew.  We call her Kim Sum Stank.  She was okay G.I. until she got the crabs, then it chop chop into the stewpot for her.  I am cook aboard the famous Tuna Boat the S.S. Anne Bonney.  Stah Kist is the bestest Tuna rite Wah Key Jerk-Boy?
Me go now.

Is the best you can do?  Not even very funny... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Re: Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.........
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2007, 10:29:21 AM »
as fas naming names, why is it okay to bash the fuck out of the bad people, yet to name someone out loud and perhaps actually give them the long awaited vindication for the shit they endured somehow harm them?  Are you fucking kidding me?  

G’Morning 85DJ.

Puff Puff Puff   (I do so love a Saturday morning wake and bake…and those who know me, know…I am prone to prattle) and so…lets investigate why this lil snippet bothers me so.

On the surface your question is valid. There does seem to be a double standard…on the surface. Explore a lil deeper, and here I will use your words to illustrate my point, not to insult or to antagonize!

“and perhaps actually give them long awaited vindicationâ€
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Name Dropping
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2007, 07:00:44 PM »
You made some pretty good points *pop*  (600mg Lithium Carbonate)  *gulp* (pretty good coffee with half & half and sugar)
*pop*  multi-symptom allergy crap w ibuprofen, and made me really look at just what was making me feel that way.  Well after a lot of thought, I discovered that my line of thinking was personal and purely One Dementional.  The real deal is that no one has noticed the really fucked up thing about ME and ever mentioned it.  You actually danced on the tip of the iceberg and for that I give you a big thumbs up.  Perhaps it is your own "programing" that prevented you from delving further.  

Straight basically made me what I am today.  When I went in the program, my name was Bob Newman, my name meant nothing to me.  My last name was the product of an abusive step father who thought it would be cute to "adopt" me and my sister after years of abusing us and take a lump sum payment from the State of Florida for "enriching our lives."  One of the main reasons my first phase lasted so long was that Straight had to get my mom out of the picture and it took over 2 and a half months.  From the inside, I could sense that no matter what I did, staff was not prepared to let me advance, so I became a jerk.  What the hell else was I supposed to do?  I was too young to take care of myself, and too old for the Foster Care System.  I figured I would see what steps my dad would take to clear up the mess.  It took some major string pulling to get me transfered to Dixie Hollins.  Because I transfered from an Elective School to a Comprehensive School, my grade point average got all fucked up and I did not recieve credit for taking honors courses from Pinellas Park High.  

I am getting off the track a little here, I guess, but as you can see, there was a whole lot of ways I was cheated out of a fair shake because of my involvement with Straight.  Nobody ever talked about it, nobody ever asked me how I felt, and quite honestly I was too busy finding unhealthy ways to hold the anger in to try to talk about any of it myself.  Very few people knew what I was going through and those that did kept their distance.  The most common response from people that saw the conditions I had to live under, always playing second fiddle to a couple of underachieving 'mama's boys' that were my stepbrothers, finding out my dad was a pussywhipped coward hiding behind the "Weekend Warrior" guise of the Florida National Guard were all a pretty fuckin big pill to swallow at the tender age of 15, leaving most of my friends to ask me "Why do you put up with it?"  I guess the answer to that would be because killiing them all and setting the house on fire to make it look like an accident would'nt have solved anything,

So yeah, to sum it up, while I would WELCOME someone stepping forth and naming names and bringing to light some of the many ways and unfair situations Straight made a mess of my life, there are other people that would rather not think about it, be reminded of it, or be invited to talk about it.  Just because this forum used to be a valuable tool in helping others reach closure does not mean it is now.  Anyone climbing aboard Fornits after around late 2004 is pretty much left out in the cold.  The meaningful posters have long since departed.  I am not saying that I am the only one, or that I am even special in any sense.  I really don't give much of a fuck about people on these boards anymore.  Straight Survivors has become a sick and twisted little Mickey Mouse Club and I have come to realize that I don't fit in anymore.   So be it.  The only reason I frequent this forum is for the slim to none chance that I am able to meet and help those who need it, and maybe reunite with what few friends I managed to garner through that hellatious experience.  That night on the Skyway was a turning point for all who were there.  If you are going after snook, try to catch some yellowtail or pinfish first and keep them alive in a bait well with an aerator pump.  I used to hook em through the dorsal and bloody them up with a knife.  You'll know you hooked a snook on it pretty easy, cause they'll just about yank the pole from from your hands, but for some reason, the fuckers will shy back if you use anything thicker than 14 pound test.  Good Luck,   see ya later, and thanks for the advice, really........Bob

Holy shit, Dick Tracy!!!  I actually got so caught up on my soapbox speech that I actually called the forum by it's former name of Straight Survivors, which only goes to show how fucked up things have gotten around here.  The name was changed to Straight Inc. Veterans after everything went to shit.  You can see how much the name change helped make this such a nice and friendly place.......my bad :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr.George R. Ross,
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2007, 08:20:34 PM »
boo fucking hoo

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
anyway back to the original topic....
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
Does anyone know if George Ross ever served in any branch of the US Military?
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.