Author Topic: The laws, lawsuits and statue of limitations  (Read 778 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The laws, lawsuits and statue of limitations
« on: September 04, 2007, 10:52:50 PM »
Yes, there has been a class action involving several defendants the problem in almost ALL cases is statue of limitations.
These efforts were headed by Richard, Marti , Sammy , Mike, Chris and a few others.
The list of intitial provable crimes including interviews with BOD of Straight was contucted by Sammie and Marti.
If you are truly looking for the path to legal avenues you might contact those that have already traveled that road and can tell you what will work an what won't. It may help save you some time.
This massive effort was backed up by major help from those like ginger, wes and others.
If you want answers you need to talk to one of those. It is much too detailed to lay out here.
Howerver, the recent development of Chaney opens a new legal door.

I hate to see you spin wheels in frustration in efforts that other survivors have done.
Richard, Marti, Sammy , Mike , Chris, Wes, and ginger have already spent thousands doing the ground work for all survivors.
One mentioned "they only have respect for Richard" The survivors above have worked together for years, spent thousands of their own monies and taken risk to respect only one is to ignore the enormous efforts of ALL survivors. Some volunteered for many activities at their own expense. Some still are working hard to find a way to find some justice for us all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:56:34 PM »
The great thing I find about those mentioned above is that they do it for no credit. I wish I had the guts. True honor is in those mentioned above who no matter what is said about them  or to them they continue their work. Never seeking approval.
That gives me respect for them all.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »
I hope this all pans out, I really do.  I didn't mean that Rich was the only one who has done anything.  I guess I've just gotten jaded and bitchy in my old age.  To those that have been working behind the scenes, thanks and get in touch with me if I can do anything.  

8-)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 09:50:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The great thing I find about those mentioned above is that they do it for no credit. I wish I had the guts. True honor is in those mentioned above who no matter what is said about them  or to them they continue their work. Never seeking approval.
That gives me respect for them all.

yeah, but that Mike is one creepy mutherfucker