Author Topic: Does Scheff/PURE Recruit Currently Enrolled WWASP Students?  (Read 4054 times)

Offline search4truth

• View Profile
Does Scheff/PURE Recruit Currently Enrolled WWASP Students?
« on: August 31, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »
When asked for references who had removed their children from WWASP programs to enroll these children into Harbor Oaks Boarding School; the owner, Patricia Jones provided 4 references.
Each reference verified that they removed their child from a WWASP facility and were referred by Sue Scheff/PURE to Harbor Oaks Boarding School.
Three (3) parents removed their child from Carolina Springs Academy, and one (1) removed their child from Mid West Academy.

The question is: How does Sue Scheff/PURE possibly recruit; or come in contact with these parents who have their children enrolled in these WWASP programs?  
There is speculation that PURE and CAICA may be receiving referrals from a parental discussion forum that remains un-named.  This un-named discussion forum is made up of parents who have children currently enrolled in programs.  The rumor states that one parent, who is a plaintiff in the Turley lawsuit, is a member of this discussion forum and this parent recruits clients for CAICA and PURE for referrals to "safer programs."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:22:54 PM »
What forum would this be? If there is a forum loaded with program parents I want to join ;)

But if your talking about the BBS, last I heard it had been taken down amid the controversy surrounding Ivy Ridge's lack of accreditation.  

I think they still operate the individual facilities forums, but not the general forum. Like for example, Tranquility Bay has a forum; Ivy Ridge has a forum; Spring creek has a forum - but they can only use their forum and are not able to talk to people from other facilities. I suppose that could change at any time tho.

I'll tell you one thing that might be happening. Often times, some program parent all high on the program will contact someone like myself - to try and explain how great their program is, and why I should let their truth be mine. This opens the door to a dialog that seldom goes as they expect.  Seldom does it do any good. But now and then you can get through to some still working part of their brain.

Now, it is possible, occasionally CACA or PURE would be contacted in this way, and that might be how they "find" people.  It is also possible they have a mole inside. Its just that this is not the only possibility to consider.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 11:52:49 PM »
If a parent in the Turley lawsuit is still participating on this discussion forum; it does seem plausible that this parent could be trying to convince parents to remove their kids from WWASP programs.  It's not a big leap to think this parent may then be referring these parents on to Isabelle to talk about joining the Turley lawsuit; or on to Scheff-PURE to find a "safer program" for their child.

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »
If a parent in the Turley lawsuit is still participating on this discussion forum;

Which forum? This forum?

it does seem plausible that this parent could be trying to convince parents to remove their kids from WWASP programs.

No kidding. It would almost be a crime not to warn the program parent about the constant allegations of abuse and neglect the WASP program produces.  It would amount to a dereliction of duty to humanity for someone who understands the risk of harm, not to try and explain them. Fornits is the perfect place for this to transpire unimpeded. No forum operated by WASP would ever allow such a conversation to take place.

It's not a big leap to think this parent may then be referring these parents on to Isabelle to talk about joining the Turley lawsuit; or on to Scheff-PURE to find a "safer program" for their child.

It is a huge leap if you are talking about Fornits. Those two don't have many friends actively posting on Fornits.  If your talking about a WASP forum, then it is impossible.

There must be dozens of internet postings on this forum and others speaking about the current law suit. Anyone spending any time looking into WASP is going to run across reference to it.  If they are in that large group that feels the WASP program did them harm, they are likely to contact the law firm on their own, apart from anyone else making the suggestion.
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline search4truth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 10:42:07 AM »
The DISCUSSION FORUM being referred to remained "un-named" by the parents on the Harbor Oaks reference list:  Fornits is a known discussion forum; as is the BBC WWASP discussion forum.
The parents who discussed this "un-named" discussion forum did not choose to reveal the name of this discussion forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 04:37:21 PM »
Doesn't this sound like the same thing that was going before, when there was all the gossip about Scheff scamming WWASP clients for PURE on some parent discussion board?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 01:36:25 PM »
There is a parent board of runaway parents who were kicked off the BBS boards from the various schools.  Some of these  parents pulled their kids from the program, some graduated, some came from other than WWASP.  It is not a WWASP board, nor is it Premier, in fact, neither one appreciates the fact that this board is in operation.

I can tell you that it is my belief that there are a couple of parents on this board who are, in fact, recruiting kids out of the WWASP program, as I was contacted by two different people, one, who referred me to Scheff/Izzy.

I am in the position to be able to keep an eye on this activity, and gather information as it becomes available.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 03:14:47 PM »
Guest, it might be interesting is you "got referred to Izzy" to see where she might refer you to?????
But Izzy may have her "guard up" after referring Patti Atwoods to Scheff/PURE and to Sunrise Adolescent Transport.
Izzy might be a bit nervous after yakking away and emailing PSY, too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 03:30:38 PM »
Interesting thought, but she knows who I am, and at this point I am trying to stay sort of anon, or at least as much as I can so I can continue to keep my eye all of them, also to see just how deep this may go.  So far there are, at the least, three players, maybe four.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 04:10:23 PM »
Scary thing there with this discussion forum:  Izzy may be referring kids to programs while she PLAYS Adocate on her website, CAICA; and pushes her coaching services on Positive Family Solutions?

How can such a thing continue, if this is what's happening?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
Izzy and Scheff are banned from that webboard.  Good thing.  However, as most of you know, there is always a backdoor.  No such thing as foolproof.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 05:49:10 PM »
Wasn't Sue Scheff banned from the Struggling Teens discussion forum, too?  Does this just seem like really bad history repeating itself, again?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 05:58:51 PM »
Customer Discussions > The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding: Seventh Revised Edition (La Leche League International Book) forum
An excellent book for pregnant and new moms
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: April 2, 2007 2:10 PM PDT

Isabelle N. Zehnder says:
It has been years since I had my children but one book that stands out as being one of the most useful was this one. It has some excellent parenting tips that go far beyond breast feeding. I believe every expecting mom should read this. I put my mind at ease and was very useful after the baby was born.

I give it a thumbs up
!!

Isabelle Zehnder
Founder and President
Coalition Against Insitutionalized Child Abuse (CAICA)
www.caica.org
[email protected]

Manager
Positive Family Solutions, LLC

Your reply to Isabelle N. Zehnder's post:
      Guidelines You are already tracking this discussion.
 Receive e-mail when new posts are made

Izzy yaks on lots of DISCUSSION FORUMS.
Wonder what readers think when they go to her website, Positive Family Solutions and find it down?  It's been down since right before her friend and colleague, Sue Scheff had the lawsuit filed against her and Focal Point Academy.

Nice to know Izzy breast fed her kiddos!

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 06:42:07 PM »
There's a visual.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)