Author Topic: AAAHHHHHHHH!!!  (Read 2533 times)

Offline SurvivorEMSR

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« on: March 07, 2003, 03:45:00 PM »
Hey, it's me again. I finally registered. I just read that woman's post agin, and I feel the need to vent some more.
 You begin your list of reasons why I am wrong with "You claim their is no privacy whatsoever, but eventually you were allowed to return to school and work unsupervised." Okay, a client goes back to school on third level. I was on first level for six months and I was on second for five. Don't tell me I had privacy. Next, you move on to the whole eighteen thing. You say "Clients can not leave the program unless they are 18." Bull shit. Two staff members were right there. They let the kid walk right out the door. The police officer said that he had the right to leave if he didn't wish to be there. Pathway can't commit people. The comment you make that pisses me off the most is the one where you claim that peerstaff take certain classes or have training to become certified. I know all three peerstaff. I used to attend Oakland Community College with both of them, and I assure you they are not certified in any way. I'm sure I know them better than you. "Regardless, a number of peer staff are qualified because of additional education and certifications obtained" You say this like their are numerous peerstaff. There are only three. I have been in unsupervised groups with all of them. Have you? I have also been told by former peestaff and current peerstaff about numerous things that they don't believe should be going on. Do you honestly believe that all those kids are drug addicts? Yeah, I could be wrong on the lawsuit stuff. I keep in contact with a graduate of the Indiana Pathway, and him and his mother both told me of these incidents. I checked with them, and no lawsuits are being brought forth at this time. (I apologize for my inaccuracy.) Anyway, in the least, please don't question my experiences at PFC, as I was there, and well, you weren't. Oh yeah, and being a Pathway Graduate Parent, how can you say that PFC isn't the same at Straight? Are you an idiot? Compare the rules. Compare the slang. Shit, compare the fucking songs. EMSR P.S. Like I said before, please write more of the stuff on "Pathway offers a treatment model that focuses on developing honesty about using drugs blah blah blah." I REALLY get a kick out of it. Pathway would be proud of you. EMSR

[ This Message was edited by: SurvivorEMSR on 2003-03-07 12:48 ]

[ This Message was edited by: SurvivorEMSR on 2003-03-25 15:32 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 04:29:00 PM »
I WONDER IF YOU DO KNOW THE PEERSTAFF THERE IN INDIANAPOLIS. IF SO WHO ARE THEY?. I ALSO WONDER IF THE PROGRAM YOU SPEAK OF DID NOT WORK FOR YOU DID YOU FIND HELP ELSEWHERE?. OR DID YOU REALLY WANT TO BE SOBER OR STOP USEING DRUGS?. AS FAR AS I KNOW NO HELP CAN HELP ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT WANT HELP.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
a rose is still a rose, no matter what you call it.  Pathways was started as a straight, and it still is a straight...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2003, 10:11:00 PM »
Who da fuck are you mr.Capital letters dude? I would love to meet you man, your so inspiring. NOT!!! Look dude why dont you let this guy vent without giving him such a fucking hard time. Obviously you guys had a chance to help him but he doesnt feel comfortable with you so he's venting here. Just let him. Remember your program? Well fuckn apply then! Love ya's...group hug

Offline SurvivorEMSR

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2003, 02:20:00 PM »
Hey. Thank you for your support. Are you a graduate of Pathway? I just ask because I recognize the "love yas" and the "group hug." Just curious. EMSR

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2003, 05:49:00 PM »
Yeah Im a graduate of the MI Straight I just found out about PFC. Is it the same as Straight?

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2003, 09:43:00 PM »
Based on personal and eyewitness accounts, it is VERY similar. It uses the 5 phases too. It is also owned by a former STRAIGHT, INC. parent.
MG8  :smokin:

Offline nakid2003

• View Profile
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2003, 12:07:00 AM »
ok, i doubt that you will see this whoever wrote this post since its three months later that you posted yours. i am a graduate of pathway but i am from indiana, indianapolis and i was the first graduate of the indianapolis pathway. i must start out with saying that i am truely grateful for three things that pathway did for me. 1. that they got me clean in the beginning 2. they helped me get aware of a lot of issues that i had and 3. that they introduced me to a 12step fellowship that has TRUELY saved my life and not pathway that takes all the credit for doing so. but besides that, fuck pathway. they fucked me over so much that it stills hurts at a deep level. i guess that ill address the the post that i am replying to first before i go any further. i know all the indy peerstaff that is present and in the past that did not stay with them. the first two peerstaff members were not graduates of the program and they were in recovery. they both dropped out of their positions as peerstaff because of conflict with the facilities rules and other things. then they got three new ones fours ones after i had graduated that finished this program after me. the first one is the most fucked up bitch i have ever met in my life. i would safely say that she is borderline psycho. she is very unhealthy and does everything opposite to what pathway demands that you do in order to follow their perfect recovery plan. she doesnt go to meetings, doesnt have a sponsor, and the most fucked up thing is that she went through pathway but never graduated the place. wanna know why she works their? its because her precious mommy is the ceo director of pathway both indy and michigan. i feel it inappropriate to tell more detailed info about her life but that she is fucked up...and a bitch to boot. then the other peer staff are fucked up too. they know nothing about recovery. they were all hired right after they graduated the place. that particular job is based on control. they know nothing of living life of recovery. those fuckers kicked me out of their aftercare program for stupid shit and then shunned me and label me "unhealthy". the funny thing is that i am one of the very few kids out of that place that has stayed clean and made something out of myself. they told me that i was going to relapse and ruin my family. my mom loves me and i graduated high school and am going on to college. fuck you pathway. you guys put me through hell and i gave my all and trust to you guys but in return you offered me shame and wouldnt be there for me when i needed your comfort that you so adematly insisted would give to me no matter what. yea that didnt happen you fucken assholes. i could go on and on about this place and the fucked up shit they pulled on me. so thanks for the three things, but fuck you for everything else. i proved you wrong and have made something of myself you fuckers.
thanks to my buddy EMSR for telling me about this place.

Time's fun when you're having flies.
--Kermit the Frog

ndykid

Offline woobsy

• View Profile
pathway people
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 08:37:11 AM »
so is the peerstaff in indy jenni? terri daughter??