Author Topic: Who was the worst staff and why?  (Read 13285 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was the worst staff and why?
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2006, 05:36:00 AM »
yep, that is what i am saying.  ::puke:: it makes me sick to think about it. i wonder why these people are not on the lists? how many more are not out there?????????????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »
On 2006-05-13 02:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"yep, that is what i am saying.  ::puke:: it makes me sick to think about it. i wonder why these people are not on the lists? how many more are not out there?????????????????"

Unfortunately, probably a lot.  There are people finding this list every day.  I'm sure there are people out there that have information that is not widely known.  Is there anyone that keeps the lists up any more?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »
On 2006-05-11 01:31:00, stillahippie564 wrote:

"absolutly no doubt about that....everytime i see an old episode of "in living color" where jim carrey is "vera demilo" and whinnie's like a horse

i think of alice ......william rollins didn't have a "prize hen" he had a "prize heffer".....i used to want to ask him if he needed his eyes checked out because he wore glasses......good lord i remember them getting married and "gloating" about it too.....i almost laughed when i looked at a friend in group...all i could do was look the other way....hippie"

Yes, the fact that he married Alice Bowen is proof that William Rollins enjoys bestiality.

I hope she gave him genital warts, herpes, syphilis, and AIDS.

Kevin Lowe was another abusive asshole, as was Steve Meade.

Roger Amundsen was yet another abusive prick that made it on to staff.

However, Miller Newton and his flea-bitten, shit-stained-on-the-lips consort, Ruth Ann Newton were by far the worst staff.  I heard that a guerrilla court made up of their victims has tried them in absentia and sentenced them to death.  I hope it happens, in a slow, torturous manner.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »
Brian Dodd was the worst staffer by far!

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
On 2006-05-15 06:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

Brian Dodd was the worst staffer by far!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Who was the worst staff and why?
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2009, 12:25:14 AM »
hands down, its william rollins.....

i think he should be beaten.....

broken.....

and I thank my...'higher power' that i have finally found him via this web site....

william, u should watch your back.

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »
Possibly Chris Burns.What a great guy!We should have all followed his example.It turns out that while on Second Phase(after his startover),he started partying again.Manage to keep it to himself all the way to junior staff.Really a great person when he took off his Straight mask and hopefully didn't suffer too much while pleasing his parents with his facade.Hope things are going well for him now.

Offline evan j rodgers

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2010, 07:34:18 PM »
Glen Steepleton  was a total duface of a staff member.I'm sorry he killed himself and I dont hate the guy but he had no
business whatsoever counseling people {ofcourse unqualified dufaces were the norm there} He had me "Called In" to group
when I was nearing the end of fifth phase>Why?He said I was "putting off Positive" because I was enthusiastic in group,
he thought I said "Love you" too loud. I saw it as being my job to be enthusiastic and to help lower phasesers,I thought thats what fifth phasors were supposed to do-and he busts me for having a good attitude.So there I was "called in", missing
school and days off for having a caring and enthusiasic attitude.When I asked to be "uncalled In" Glen said "Fine, your
uncalled in,Im tired of trying to help you, Evan.Take your days off!I give you five days and youll be back on drugs!" So I went
back to school, took my days off, come back to group and they blow me away for taking my days off after Glen the all mighty said I was on my way "back to drugs"in 5 days.So then I'm called in again and sat in group and every day Glen got
there he would mess with me- all because I was trying to be enthusisasitic and trying to help other phasors in my own somewhat brainwashed way.When he saw that I wasnt 100 percent under his spell and not buying his bullshit he couldent
handle it.So he was getting paid to harass me.He actually told me that he would have me started over but that executive
staff would not let him. I have worked in construction, the nightclub and bathouse industry and done alot of food service and
I've had to deal with bosses who were totally unreasonable, but never in my professional life have I had to deal with
total dufaces like Glen Steepleton.I can laugh at it now, laugh at how stupid Straight was and how it was another planet,  but it is not funny that so many, such as Glen have killed themselves and its not funny that so many are too depressed
to laugh. In that place you tried to do "right" and get in trouble, do "wrong" and get in trouble and people were getting
paid for hurting people. Springfield staff in the mid to late 80's were totally a bad joke. Sorry for rambling but when I think
back on how WEIRD it was I get to rambling, I mean that place was weirder than any acid trip and I've had plenty.
Thank you for letting me express this some 20 years later. I'm not "walking wounded" Im just amazed at the weirdness.
Love, Evan J Rodgers

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 04:00:12 PM »
The question of who was worst staff seems to be dependent upon each persons individual experience. I know people who hate certain staff who i feel indifferent about completely. Remember how clickish straight could be? Staff had their favs and they had their whipping boys, just depended on the individual. It would seem like inner-staff rivalries could get played out at the phasers expense. ie One staff member doesn't like another so he tries to manufacture BS against that staffers little favorites in group. The petty BS like that affected so many peoples lives in such hurtful ways. Endless movie plots could come from the multitude of games being played out at those buildings.

Offline kruckshank

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2010, 06:17:37 AM »
I'm not sure I can qualify ~worst, so I don't mean to get off topic a little. The most `bizzare had to've been one Letha Yost....little woman , big hair, loud voice  both gravelly and ultra-shrill at once (somehow pleasing and terrifying at the same time) someone was in for it when she stood up to the podium. If i were to make an unqualified pop psychology assesment of her I'd have to say it was a case of the truly traumatised passing on the same to anyone else she could.
As for the Worst Staff it would be whomever blindsided me............never saw it coming.