Author Topic: Who was the worst staff and why?  (Read 13361 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was the worst staff and why?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
On 2006-05-07 14:36:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

"I just now remember, once Miller Newton got a stranglehold on the program, there really were no strong client/victim/potential staff trainees left at all.  

Could you explain this?  I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FredZ

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »
:flame: Dean Mistreada - I have to agree.  Not that it's all that relevant, but didn't he turn out to be gay?  I think (if we're talking about the same person) he was in my home when I escaped.

:flame: Jim Sailor - Again, he's high on my list. Hopefully Jim is either rotting in jail or keeping warm down below. A true sadist.  But that assumes a just world.

What happened to these shits anyway?

Offline FredZ

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
Do people recall when William Rollins and Alice Bowen got married and then came into group in St. Pete to gloat ... oh god what an odd couple. Like Kermit the Frog and Ms. Piggy.  I don't want to knock on Alice's weight or anything, but she was such a 'super bitch' and was just a bit too high on her horse.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 06:54:00 PM »
85DJ..."Think back and remember Woof and Sam, if you can. Liz marries Steve Gay, baby next,*poof* gone."

Hmmm...Yeah I can remember Liz & Steve getting married. However I was long gone to the navy by the time a baby came into the picture (which I didn't know)

SK..."Liz came back after Miller left. Scotty,her father joined staff in St.Pete and Liz was exec staff as well.Dave McAdams was exec staff as well.This was, I believe,in 1987."

I never knew Dave Mc as staff really. I was his oldcomer a long time. I new him as a pretty cool person. He enjoyed fucking with peoples minds. FOr instance he had a way of talking to someone and then slowly lowering the volume of his voice. He did it very subtly and seldom really got caught at it. He was a major doodler. His MI's were always covered in I guess what would be called "tribal" today. They were actually very cool. Shit, I can still rember them.

SK..."Thinking about worst staff makes me think of Mike McCann."

He was a person I never felt "close" to...didn't like him...I hate repeating myself, and of course as 85DJ mentioned earlier...he couldnt hear shit.

On the side...He was never staff but I thought of a guy today...Brian Wal*ler. Wasn't a pretty picture in my minds eye all day. All I could envision was him leaning over in group...and his big ole crooked nose draining strings of snot 10 inches long. And his black greasy hair...oh man...all those plaid shirts....HELP ME get this image out of my mind!

Another Non-Staff, I rembered today was Debby Lam*(p)bert from tampa. Wow, I don't regret her memory...good kisser.

Fred Z... "Do people recall when William Rollins and Alice Bowen got married and then came into group in St. Pete to gloat ... oh god what an odd couple."

Yeah...two odd people equal an odd couple...no bout a doubt it. It amazes me to know William/Bill/Rusty could ever be taken remotely serious as a staff member. Knowing him to be a wuss from day one, same with Jim Sailor...seeing him sitting on front row seems like yesterday. He was nothing...NOTHING. Alice Bowen, same thing....She was actually on staff? For real? Personally, I always had a thing for Rusty's sister! She had the coolest eyes..After we graduated/7Stepped (whatever) I got the nerve to look deep into them and I noticed a mark, a dot really, right in the iris of one of her eyes...I asked about it and she said that it was from childhood when Rusty poked a pencil in her eye.

I will have to give this thread some more thought...
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »
Hey Woof,where do you  think Dave McA developed such skill?He was my newcomer for a couple of months before you got him,that big bastard!Brian Waller,poor guy had an IQ of maybe 70,definitely had a lot of deformities and never even seen a joint,let alone smoke one.I remember his first day,all crooked over,eyes bulging out never saying a word away from the mike for his first month.Poor bastard,they convinced him he was a huffer because he got a rush from his nebulizer.Stronger than he looked,though,saw him do five one-armed pushups in a row.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2006, 01:23:00 AM »
the worst staff is the worst you can retroactively think of. get busy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »
anybody that listened to staff should be questioned also....epecially as i heard of another straight suicide tonight

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2006, 01:27:00 AM »
greg northrup......for you springfield voyeurs. friend of mine.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »
this guy was so sub-serious about life. i am so mad that i found out he is dead. laughing helps a lot. ha ha ......................................................................................................

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2006, 01:36:00 AM »
from a non straight friend passing by....that i respect even if you do not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2006, 04:31:00 AM »
absolutly no doubt about that....everytime i see an old episode of "in living color" where jim carrey is "vera demilo" and whinnie's like a horse
i think of alice ......william rollins didn't have a "prize hen" he had a "prize heffer".....i used to want to ask him if he needed his eyes checked out because he wore glasses......good lord i remember them getting married and "gloating" about it too.....i almost laughed when i looked at a friend in group...all i could do was look the other way....hippie

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »
Greg Northrup killed himself ??  What is the source of this information ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2006, 08:48:00 AM »
went to high school with him and saw a mutual friend yesterday who told me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »
and also dale neville killed himself, which i never see in the lists of straight associated deaths. does anyone remember him?

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »
Yeah, He was a friend of mine during and after $tr8 for a while.  He killed himself too!?!?  So, you're sayin' that Dale Neville and Greg Northrup both killed themselves and I'm just hearing about it now ?  When did this happen ??  When did Dale kill himself ??  What happened to him ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.