Author Topic: Who was the worst staff and why?  (Read 13288 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who was the worst staff and why?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
So Sam, you knew Mike Sherman?  You actually had a class with him?  Have u seen him in the last 25 years or so?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
Miller Newton was easily the worst of the worst.

William Rollins was a shithead, too, 'cause he always wanted to suck Newton's cock and figured that emulating him was the best way to go about getting to suck it.  It must have worked, and William must have given him really good head, 'cause he made it up to Group Staff Supervisor.

That disgusting sow, Alice Bowen, who later married William Rollins(proving he is into bestiality) was another horrorshow, and not just in the looks department.

Kevin Lowe was a sadistic, power-crazed egomaniac who seemed to enjoy getting physical with the younger kids.  He was truly another vile specimen of Str8 staff, he probably licked Newton's asshole while William Rollins was deep-throating Miller's dick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 10:40:00 PM »

Kevin Lowe was a sadistic, power-crazed egomaniac who seemed to enjoy getting physical with the younger kids.  He was truly another vile specimen of Str8 staff, he probably licked Newton's asshole while William Rollins was deep-throating Miller's dick. "

Thats a sick mental image if I do say so.   ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
but it probably went on---remember, we must be 'searching and fearless'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 11:05:00 PM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he

couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I

couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newtonthe city would not approve

of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this.[/i]He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.

They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on

raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He

just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with

Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man

touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for

the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

This got to Miller Newton, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring

the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 01:27:00 AM »
In fact it was 25 years ago.We ran into each other at Perkins on Gulf-to-Bay and US 19.We were glad to see each other.I don't remember much else about that evening.

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »
Dr Evil himself, Miller Newton gets my vote. Not only did he invent humiliating punishments and cruel "therapy" he sold them. He branded the madness and took it national. Then, when Straight began to crumble he invented Straight version 2.0 - KIDS and took that nationwide. Nobody in the western hemisphere has directed more child abuse than Virgil Miller Newton aka Father Cassian.

The Doc wins for his creative punishments, unbelievable audacity and shamelessness in sales, colossal power tripping egomania and the sheer volume of lives affected. But I don't think anyone ENJOYED torture & humiliation more than Wanda Minton. She liked hurting us. Savored it. Studied you while you stood in your piss or cried for water during her infamous exercise raps. She looked you in the eye when she called you a selfish little whore. 85 DJ, I enjoyed your post. She did bear a striking resemblance to an orangutan. But you left out the hawkish nose, predatory sneer and hard little eyes. Remorseless. I remember the way her lip would curl up with disgust & pleasure both whenever she ripped up some little girl. Makes my skin crawl even now.In my nightmares she's half mad queen from Alice in Wonderland screaming "Off with their heads!"and half Wicked Witch of the West shrieking & cackling at vulnerable Dorothy. The cruelty was harsher from her because she liked it so much.

There were others I guess. Kathleen Wynn had a cruel streak and enjoyed herself at my expense more than once and Shawn Arnow was a vicious shrieker. But in my book, no one is even a close second to Wanda.

If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

traight Incorporated is a disease

Offline beckyuga

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2006, 01:05:00 AM »
There was a staff member in Atlanta named Steve (?).  He was tall and had blondish hair and a sort of loud nasally voice (or at least to me he did).  I fucking hated him.  He was there around 1982 until whenever...I think he was on staff a long time.

I remember around 1993 or so Abby Orr organized a reunion at  Dave & Buster's and I went with Christine Robbins (who was in law school at GA State at the time).  I remember that guy Steve  and Tracy Sparks and Tammy Myers and Rick (can't remember his last name...begins with L?-He was from Mississippi and was friends with Dean Keenan) were there and they sort of stayed to themselves.  They all looked like they were still in the program.  I think they were still working there on staff or something.  (They started their programs in the 1981 time frame which means they were still involved in it after 10-12 years or so).  I can't remember much about that reunion and who was there -except that it was anticlimactic and basically sucked....but I have the idea in my head for some reason that Tammy Myers and Rick were married and Tracy Sparks and Steve were married.  Not sure if this is right.    
Anyway, that staff guy Steve in Atlanta was a fucking asshole bastard and I fucking bloody well hated him.
traight Atlanta 1982-84
Straight St. Pete 1984-85

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
Lisa Duc3ab3lla (sp?)

3 cheers for Karma!

Lesli3 Murd3n

May this soul never find peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »
just wanted to say the 48,000th thing

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »
Mike Sherman suffocated a newcommer IN GROUP,I was there and I saw it.
Mike Sherman never went to jail because they said it was an "accident".
Mike Sherman,or,his family members WILL pay!

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 05:57:00 PM »
That´s a visual!5´4¨ and 140 lbs Mike Sherman strangling somebody to death.Did Mike have some martial arts training from some secret society?Why don´t you get a life?Mike never strangled any body in group and Mel Sembler did not have Jerry Vancil killed.Stop playing stupid games!If your life is that boring,why don´t you just jump out of a plane without a parachute?That´ll liven things up!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 04:22:00 AM »
On 2006-05-03 14:57:00, Sam Kinison wrote:

"That´s a visual!5??and 140 lbs Mike Sherman strangling somebody to death.Did Mike have some martial arts training from some secret society?Why don´t you get a life?Mike never strangled any body in group and Mel Sembler did not have Jerry Vancil killed.Stop playing stupid games!If your life is that boring,why don´t you just jump out of a plane without a parachute?That´ll liven things up!!!"

Cant afford the money to hire the airplane.
Are you saying that a person that weighs 140lbs is not capable of suffocating a small child to death?
Why would that require "martial arts training from some secret society"?
7 Stepping is a kind of secret society.
I suppose that if YOU did not see it,then nobody could have.
Of course,Wes Fager convientiently left THAT info about Mike Sherman out of his website,probably to leave more room for info about dildos.
I bet you,and Wes Fager,and his dildos get along together real fine.

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »
I never met Mr.Fager and I really don´t have any intentions.I have information that sheds light on many of his allegations during his investigation,quasi-witchhunt.If you are as bright as you want people to think you are,leave sexual innuendo out of your postings.You´re showing everybody your true capacities.
My defending Mike Sherman comes not from intimacies but from knowing first hand what violence is.I knew Mike well enough to say that he was probably one of the least violent people I knew.For the record,if I was a ¨nazi¨,the only people I would put in the camps would be professional victims and vindictive idiots like yourself.Please consider skydiving without a chute.Might be the most decent thing you´ve ever done!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »
do you know what violence is? it doesn't sound like you have participated...