Author Topic: Who was the worst staff and why?  (Read 13286 times)

Offline Walstib14

• View Profile
Who was the worst staff and why?
« on: June 01, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
There are two that really stick out.

One ...
Dean Mistreada Springfield and St.Pete
He took a great dislike to me and let me know about it. When ever he ran group I knew that I would get blasted. He simply frightened me because I saw what he did to other people. He seemed to get off on causing people pain. That ego laden little shit got his self esteem from hurting defenseless children.

Two
Jim Sailor Springfield and St. Pete
His utter disregard for peoples feelings and his arrogance. Plain and simple... He lorded over us like we were players in a game where he changed the rules and let us rip each other to shreds for his entertainment.

These creatins can no longer hurt me or any of us any longer. My best revenge is to continue to be the leader of my family along with my wife. Be the best father to my child  and remember that "What ever doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

Rich
Mayflower Survivor of Gulag 5515 and Frontage Rd.  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »
Jim Sailor Springfield and St. Pete
His utter disregard for peoples feelings and his arrogance. Plain and simple... He lorded over us like we were players in a game where he changed the rules and let us rip each other to shreds for his entertainment.

Rich,

I don't know why, but when I posted on that other thread on OpenFreeForAll, I left Jim Sailor off of my "most hated" list. I was going to put him on it, because he's the one who started me over for NO REASON other than "not progressing". The group wanted blood and he willingly gave it to them. Later on when he saw me on a higher phase, he said something encouraging to me, so in my mind then, I had taken him off of my private "shit list." Thanks for your perspective on him. Very descriptive of his ways.

»Alex

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 11:19:00 AM »
Starting with Terri Tucker, she was just too damn good-looking to be on staff.  I barely remember anything she might have said, because I was too busy checking her out the whole time she would be leading a rap.  She played quite a lot of games as well, and could turn the group into a wild pirahna feeding frenzy with the snap of her fingers.  She was vain, aloof, opinionated, distant, and fucking gorgeous.  Add that to her general incompetance and you had a chick that had more shit go down on her watch ie; split attempts, fights, chair throwing, Jerks communicating and making plans, guy-girl games and sleeping in group, than any other female staff the entire time I spent at the Milton Roy Building.

Amy Wrong's last name was really Wright, but she was wrong for the job in every way.  She was a Margaret Houlihan bubbling cauldron of self hatred and loathing for anyone or anything that reminded her of herself.  She was famous for pouncing on girls the split second that they arrived in from school.  I remember she jumped on Wendy Weaver one day because her blue jeans were tight.  It did'nt matter that she had probably gained 10 pounds or so sitting in group all damn summer with no excersize, or that she was simply growing out of the damn things.  What set her off were all the 4th and 5th phase guys buy the water fountain paying attention to her, but instead of putting the focus where it needed to be, she chose to rip Wendy to shreds.  Amy always went for the weakest victim to spit her venom at.  Since I was a jerk at the time, I yelled out "What are you gay now?"  and "Hey Dyke, what's it like?"  She layed off her long enough to stand up a bunch of girls to come down on me for my own personal amusement, and when she saw it was'nt working, I was placed in the infamous "Green Room."  

Wanda Minton is proof positive that even God makes mistakes from time to time.  Everything about her sucked.  She was too damn stupid to do her job.  I am sure that other girl staffers had to carry her along.  I never heard once, of any girl I knew in the program say that Wanda was their primary counselor.  Primary counselors are the staff member assigned to your progress.  Primary Counselors have to know how to read and write.  I guess Wanda got by from passing as a Primate Counselor because she looked like that fuckin Orangutan from those Clint Eastwood movies.
If it was negative emotion you wanted, Wanda delivered in spades.  I honestly think that she was incapable of positive thought.  Every mirror in the building that the skank bitch ever looked into had a crack in it.  One of the most memorable things I ever said to her was on the ride in from school with her mother driving.  She was laying into her brother John as usual, and I told her to shut the hell up so I could enjoy the ride.  I told her if I were her brother, she better not take any baths or she might suffer a hair dryer "accident."  As I have said before, staff had her placed in my printing class to keep an eye on me and I think she wound up having a crush on me or some shit.  That was ok, because the bathroom I used to run to to vomit in was just down the hallway.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:30:18 PM by 85 Day Jerk »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »
I copied and pasted this from another thread.

Cincinnati Straight, Inc.

Worst: There were only two. Dave Momper & Dave Stallings.

Dave Momper messed with me from day one. Although he was only on third phase when I came into the program. He hated me and I still don't know why.

When I was on fourth phase Dave was a Trainee. He called me in on my day off. It was only AFTER I was a Trainee did I learn Trainees aren't allowed to call someone in on their day off.

When I was on fifth phase Dave was still a Trainee, he took me to the Time Out Room and confronted me convinced that there was something going on with me. He could'nt have picked a worse time to find something bad. I had gotten a raise at work, my Newcomers were working and progessing and everything else in life at the the time was going great. No convincing him of that though. A Junior came in and talked with me and they thought I was lying about something too. Dave came back in the room and continued to confront me. Finally I had to lie to him to get him off my back. I told him that I had thought of copping-out. He said, "That's BS, I never had thoughts of leaving when I was on my progam. What do you think about that?" I looked him dead in the eye and said, "I think you need to get honest." He just sorta stammered and didn't know how to react. He finally let me leave.

Dave Stallings: He talked to me at the fifth phase desk one day after he learned from a co-worker who was by now a 7th Stepper that we had worked with old whiskey barrels. Dave said that my co-worker said he felt powerless and was concerned about how I was dealing with it. I told him the stuff stunk but I wasn't bothered by it otherwise. Dave said, "Well Fred said he felt powerless." I replied, "Well sounds like you need to talk to Fred and leave me alone."
Other than that Dave was an arrogant SOB.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 06:37:00 AM »
She was laying into her brother John as usual,

Hey 85 Day.  Do you know what John is up to today?  I didn't know Wanda had a brother in the program.

Don

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 06:44:00 PM »
Last I heard, he went into the Air Force the same time as some guys from the Seminole area.  They all went to the same high school.  This would have been around 1982.  John is probably serving a post like Ice Station Zebra, to get away from Wanda, because Orangutans don't like the cold.  Most of my info is more than 20 years old.  I live at ground zero so to speak, and when I do run into someone, talking about Straight is the farthest thing on our minds.  Too many years have gone by, and since we all went through the damn thing from start to finish, we all have found the means necessary to get over the unpleasantness and get on with our lives.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline gduncan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »
William Rollins gets my vote as the worst.  He was and probably is still a prick.  I was on 3rd phase going to Seminole H.S and he put me on a refresher because I talked to a girl and because a guy in my gym class gave me a ride from one end of the school to the other.  I was accused of doing drugs and having a guy-girl relationship- neither was true.

Oh yeah, I can't forget Chris Byrd- another egomaniacal prick.    He tried to put me on a 7-step refresher and I refused because I knew that if I went in I wouldn't get out.  I got kicked out of the 7 Step Society...best damn thing I ever did!

Offline Diane B

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2003, 05:31:00 PM »
From Va 85-86 I would say Don Peirson was a total ass. Cheryl mcdonald and Paula profitt both made my life hell to. Cheryl was the staff member who did my intake and of course since it was my first day I did not know the no talking behind backs rule and told the phasers that she was a total bitch (the look on their face was hysterical, She is talking behind backs about staff :eek: ) needless to say I was reported and cheryl came back so I called her a bitch to her face as you can imagine things went downhill from there!

Diane

[ This Message was edited by: Diane B on 2003-06-06 14:32 ]

Offline Mamma Bird

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2003, 06:35:00 AM »
Karla Schupp. Graduate of cincy, staff member at Plymouth. Whose mother was our "teacher" in school rap, and an angel, but christ Karla was evil. The 2 reasons I hate her most:
 1)Once when I was misbehaving and cutting myself a lot, she brought my 5 year old brother into Friday OMR (or Rip Rap as we called it) and told him I had no skin left on my arms, that I'd cut it all off. It surreal to me that someone would fuck with a child this way, but then what is Straight for.He stood there crying, clutching a stuffed animal and saying "I don't want you to die" (he's been briefed on the fact that people either did what they were told in Straight or died).
 2) I was insecure about the size of my chest and my weight so she decided a good "insecurity breaker" was to make a rule specifically for me that I could only wear tight shirts. I can't think of any better way to improve a 13 year old girl's self esteem.

I realize as a "client" (I prefer the term "prisoner") of Cinncinati, which was by all accounts i've heard much brutaler than Plymouth, she was a victim too and probably brainwashed. I still find it impossible to forgive her.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2003, 10:24:00 AM »
Goddamn Mammabird!!!!
I am sooooooooo sorry! You just made me want to invent a time machine and go kick some serious ass!!!!! FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2003, 05:01:00 AM »
I agree,

I'd like to join you both and kick some ass. :tup:
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2003, 08:30:00 PM »
:wink:

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 02:52:00 AM »
I remember you well and you have Wanda pretty well pegged.She was in my intake and they were talking about sex and she talked about how her boyfriend "used" her and I remember thinking "YECCCH!!!".Poor John Copeland,stuck in that house with Wanda,her older sister Nancy,and their battleaxe of a mother,Jean.Hopefully,he's not gay because of it.
I remember after the program how people used to say that they couldn't understand what Mike Murphy saw in Aimee,I responded "That's easy!Don't you know what tits are!!".
Worst Staff of All--------Helen Peterman.
A proverb said that "A Little Bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing".How about not having a clue and thinking you're omniscient.That was Helen.
The damage,albeit unintentional,inflicted by that female is mind-boggling.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 03:53:00 AM »
the worst staff member to hit the building is by far and large....Miller "the newt" Newton.....everyone else is a kiss ass to him...jim sailor was by far the worst regular staff member, but he took his orders from "the newt"!!!!

there was an excutive staff member in boston that was unreal. her name was sylvia koulker.....that bitch with the "help" of Dean "give it to me dry"
Minstretta,ruined my "life"...the "life" i recieved in that place......it was bad enough getting my entire life ruined by str8, but then to get it re- ruined by them, that was unreal....
                                    hippie

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
¨Rusty¨ became a staff member?That´s a laugh.They must have made everybody leave their gonads at the door.