Author Topic: After death  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
After death
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »
hmm intersting

Near death experiences....what about people who can tell you everything they saw in the room that was going on and being said from a 'floating on the ceiling' perspective? it's impossible to be abe to know that if you're clinicaly dead surely?

I don't know where Ive picked this up from, but from as young as I can remember, I've always considered the dark tunnel with the light at the end, the voices and people waiitng to greet you, (and somehow you know they are relatives) as being on par with what it must be like to travel through the birth canal?

Wonder if anyones done a study on how many C section babies have experienced this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
After death
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 06:39:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Trekker Jag""
Oh we're all gonna die

And go to Hell one day

Yes the Devil's gonna come

And take you away........

It's true.  When you die, you go to Hell, even if you believe in Heaven, and even if you don't believe in Hell.  This life is just a trial run for Eternal Damnation.  Nothing---not Jesus, not Allah, not Buddha----absolutely NOTHING can save you from this horrible fate.  The only "hope" is that if you are a bad enough sinner, you will get consumed and annihilated by the flames within a couple of minutes of being there.  Otherwise, you're stuck there forever and ever, amen.   The only Salvation is Sin
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
After death
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 07:13:16 AM »
I saw a movie once of someone in the afterlife walking on 'sinners' - like it was their punishment...  *cringe*

Everything contains energy.   The body dies, energy is absorbed.

The prospect of spending an eternity in 'purgatory' for some theological rules I broke kinda pisses me off actually.  If that's how the 'game' ends? WTF :flame:
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"