Author Topic: SUPPORT...THE GREENS  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUPPORT...THE GREENS
« on: August 21, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
The best way to show support for families injured by Ms. Scheff's
apparent flagrant disregard for their well being, is to show solidarity.

If the Green case makes it to court, attend! I don't necessarily mean
one has to fly into Broward County, but there are other ways. Send letters of support through their attorney, David Leacock. I am sure it
would help them immensely, so they truly know they are not in this fight alone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
SUPPORT...THE GREENS
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 02:00:41 PM »
I don't know what I could offer that would be of any real help to them - but they surely do have my support in the form of good wishes. If they needed general testimony about how Sue Scheff miss-leads people with regard to how PURE is paid, I could offer some testimony.  There were occasions, when the ethics of PURE's funding came up, it was explained to me that PURE was funded by occasional contributions - like a gratuity - in thanks for the good work they did - and that it was barely enough to cover expenses.  Turns out, that was fudging the facts a bit. It might be helpful to show that she has a history of fudging such facts. Thats about all I could offer - but if it would help, I'm available.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUPPORT...THE GREENS
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 02:18:22 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
I don't know what I could offer that would be of any real help to them - but they surely do have my support in the form of good wishes. If they needed general testimony about how Sue Scheff miss-leads people with regard to how PURE is paid, I could offer some testimony.  There were occasions, when the ethics of PURE's funding came up, it was explained to me that PURE was funded by occasional contributions - like a gratuity - in thanks for the good work they did - and that it was barely enough to cover expenses.  Turns out, that was fudging the facts a bit. It might be helpful to show that she has a history of fudging such facts. Thats about all I could offer - but if it would help, I'm available.

any kind of letter of support, would be of great help..even encouragement.
it has been a difficult road, not just for them, but for all the  trusting families, that needed help and got basically screwed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUPPORT...THE GREENS
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
Some parents didn't just "lack support," they were called liars; and much, much  worse by people who knew and trusted Ms. Scheff; and who foolishly repeated what this woman told them!

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Support of Green Family
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 02:32:03 AM »
The Green Family most certainly has my family's support; and best wishes.  I most certainly hope that thier family will not be attacked in any public forums; or blogs.

Hopefully new parents who may be enrolling their children at Focal Point Academy after this lawsuit has been filed; are being given full disclosurer about this pending lawsuit; so they can make a fully informed decision before enrolling their sons. It seems that would be the proper, and moral thing to do.

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
SUPPORT...THE GREENS
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 12:17:02 PM »
You can also address letters to Judge hearing the case.  Just make sure that you address their title correctly on the envelope and in the letter, they get kind of fussy at that sort of thing.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Greens
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 09:50:45 PM »
Please provide the name and address of the attorney who filed on behalf of the Greens.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SUPPORT...THE GREENS
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 11:08:15 PM »
David Leacock, P.A.
     800 Village Square Crossing, Ste 321

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
     (561) 207-6176
     (561) 630-7327 (fax)
     [email protected]