Author Topic: Honor  (Read 15862 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Honor
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »
Quote from: ""hyde88""
There is no substitute for evidence, facts, and actual testimony. Having been at Hyde for probably the worst time in it's history, I can attest to quite a few things regarding the school, it's founder, it's history, it's 'unique potential'.

Questions?

Hyde88, why do you refer to your period at Hyde as "probably the worst time in it's history"?  Wht more can you tell us "regarding the school, it's founder, it's history, it's 'unique potential'"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Honor
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 12:59:04 PM »
PS and BTW:  i have terible dandruff!!!  HAHAHAAA!!!  ::roflmao::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
BUSINESS AS USUAL
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »
Former Faculty

Peg Armstrong (Ben Brazier ’04 Bath)
opened a new business in Bath (ME),
"Warrior Spirit," which features yoga
classes, Thai massage, and counseling

http://www.hyde.edu/ftpimages/107/downl ... 242111.pdf
Spring 2007?

@@@@

As usual, Hyde always welcomes back the faculty pedophiles with love, support, accolades, and free advertising.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: BUSINESS AS USUAL
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »
Quote from: ""pdf reader""
Former Faculty

Peg Armstrong (Ben Brazier ’04 Bath)

Spring 2007?

@@@@

As usual, Hyde always welcomes back the faculty pedophiles with love, support, accolades, and free advertising.

Thai masage .....  Maybe I will go to that alum thing they are doing next year.  I liked the massage I got the last time I was in Bangkok.  Any body have a price list? Is she full service?

Led Egg

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Peg Armstrong, outside counselor/therapist
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 09:01:08 PM »
Some select excerpts from previous posts, colored emphasis added:
Quote from: "pdf reader"
Former Faculty

Peg Armstrong (Ben Brazier '04 Bath)

Spring 2007?
Quote from: "hyde88"
I attended Hyde school (Bath) roughly during the years of 1987-1988. I never finished, I was a discipline problem and never quite cared for any of the staff. In my time at Hyde I saw, or participated in:

Seeing a student (Stuart Grenik sp(?)) being struck by Joseph Gauld Sr (I was not the only one witness to this)

A sexual relationship with a teacher (with me)

My parents being paid off by Hyde to not press charges in regards to certain violations (see aforementioned relationship).
Quote from: "hyde88"
The teacher I had a relationship was named Margaret 'Peg' Brazier. I believe she is in DC now.
So... Peg Armstrong — despite showing a tremendous lack of discretion by getting sexually involved with a student, not to mention a warped cognizance of appropriate boundaries in what is clearly defined as a teacher-student relationship — has continued to enjoy a professional relationship with Hyde School.

It's unclear (to me) what happened between 1988 and 2002. For all anyone knows, she may have continued to teach at Hyde-Bath. Her LinkedIn profile implies that she did. Nevertheless, she did also have an active social worker's license for Maine between the years 1998-2002.

For part or all of the period between 2002-2006, she was employed by Hyde-DC (now known as Perry Street Prep since they severed their relationship with the Hyde Foundation).

Shortly after that, she returned to Bath, reactivated her social worker's license, and began counseling Hyde students as an outside therapist. Which she has continued to do ... up to and including the present.

See also:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Violet

• View Profile
Peg Armstrong
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2012, 01:07:37 PM »
Actually, I don't think Peg Armstrong has been associated with Hyde in a while.  She is the school counselor at Morse High School in Bath.  I wonder if they knew about her past at Hyde when they hired her.  So yes, she is still counseling young adults, just not with Hyde.