Author Topic: Bethel Boys Academy (Miss) Investigated  (Read 6010 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bethel Boys Academy (Miss) Investigated
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
BETHEL BOYS HOME AKS EAGLE POINT CHRISTIAN ACADEMY 1996
These people are fucked up, Mental, Physical and emotional abuse, worked us like slaves, called us niggers, Im from Cali and no one says that shit, They made us dig a ditch 7am05pm all day for a week just to cover it back up, that is when we had no work, other times we were helping build or paint his house, raking leaves, cutting down trees. That place didnt give no therapy, no activities, no rehabilitation whatsoever, just pure bullshit, I would like to hear from other people who were there around the 90's and went through this shit, I randomly found this anonline and I must say, NOT TOO SUPRISING, I was lucky, getting out after 2 months by begging my parents. That place tried to scare the shit out of us, "Yoiull have a bounty hunter on you if you try to leave!" They said the leaders were actually kids that were sent there, all kinds of BS, I hope Herman Fountain gets it good! That guy is doing this scam in the name of God and treating these kids like theyre worthless, God, I hate that place, I was really compliant when I was there so I didnt reaLLY GET MESSED WITH TOO MUCH BUT i WOULD SEE WHAT THEY DID TO NEW KIDS , EMBARRASSING THEM, WORKING THEM BEYOND REASON, THESE fOINTAINS ARE very sick people in Lucedale, Mississippi, They took my parents money promising all these good things, They were cheap, greedy, negligent, I am 25 now and that was the worst experience of my whole life, worst than anything! This guy mFountain made us build him a house, he is suck a fucking con-artist, jus stupid son John threw me to the ground one time when we were playing basketball, I was just talking a little trash during a game, nothing serious and he got pissed for some reason. I still would like to go back there this day with a shotgun and free the kids, of course I wouldnt. Those racist fuckin people at mississippi in lucedale, that place is blasphemy, hell, anyone who is posting good things abiout is just trying to cover up and they are from within the Fountain family, when i was there in 1996 there were about 40 boys on two floors, we would have 3 minutes to take a shower, Three, 180 Seconds, I dont know why they couldnt give us 5 or 7? They would wake us up at 5:30 when it was still dark out and we have 5 minutes to wash up, get dressed, brush our teeth, make our beds and they would come in Yelling loud at 5:30 in the morning "GET UP, GET OUT YOUR BEDS" about 5 times and we would have a couple minutes to be standing there, we had to clean up after the Fountains, they lived like royaly while we were like their slave, My parents regret sending me there and we have spoken considerably about it and they told me how they were conned by Herman Fountain, Bethel Baptist, Billi, who was a worker at a place my parents were going called "Because we love you", they are here in LA where I live and reccomended Bethel in Lucedale. Well, they told my mom and dad a whole different story and took their money, Forget about the money, there is kids still getting treated like shit over there and it needs to stop! God Willing! Why are you so fond of that hellhole , did they help you, counsel you, anything? You should be pissed that your parents were such pussies and so selfish and lazy like mine that they sent you there, no one deserves that shit, even if I was a troubled teen, thats doent equate
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
On 2005-02-06 19:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/bethel-truth and I am sure you will find it very enlightening. Email John at http://fornits.com/anonanon/ (I just replace the old betheltruth.org link w/ this new one)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
--Edmund Burke

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »
It seems that Eagle Point (Bethel Home for Boys in Lucedale) has made the news AGAIN!!  This time many of the 120 boys have rioted as John Fountain stated that the boys heard that the facility was going to be investigated AGAIN and the boys did not want for it to be.  How crazy does that sound?  I can not for the life of me believe that these 120 boys are so PRO-Fountains that they did not want them in trouble.  I am so sick of these guys and someone needs to wake up and put their Narcassistic Butts in Jail.  I live in the area and I have seen what these boys look like when they are taken to the doctor's office and emergency room.  They are dishelved and appear very frightened.  I am ashamed that they live in Mississippi - it is crazy guys like that that give other Mississippians bad names and we are categorized with the likes of them.  The father and two sons are definitely conartist - they are very good at snowing people over and convenience people in the area that they are chrisitians and that they are doing this for the kids and that all the kids need are tough love.  One of the sons told someone that the only reason these kids come to them is because the parents did not want them - I am sure most of you parents on this site were not aware that it was being told you did not care for your son or daughter.  I just pray that God can forgive me for the hate I have in my heart for them.

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »
One of the sons told someone that the only reason these kids come to them is because the parents did not want them - I am sure most of you parents on this site were not aware that it was being told you did not care for your son or daughter. I just pray that God can forgive me for the hate I have in my heart for them.>>>

When we placed our son at Bethel Boys aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, we told our son where he was going, what services and such he would receive, showed him all the information, etc.  Once my son arrived (and his Dad left the compound) he was beaten by four drill instructors.The abuse and torture continued.  My son told me that the following day, Monday, he got into the medication line during lunch so he could talk to the nurse.  He told the nurse that he thought there must be some kind of mistake as his parents told him he would attend school, receive therapy, activities, etc.  The nurse told him that all came later and to get out of the line.  The drill instructors told our son that we had tricked him and that we knew full well what was happening to him.  LIES!!!!!!
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »
Ginger,

I have tried several times to access this Bethel Truth site. Am I missing something?  Where are these posts at on the site? What is the link?  

Thanks in advance for you help.