Author Topic: Write City Counsil Members about sale of KEMPER  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Write City Counsil Members about sale of KEMPER
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »
Okay, thank you for the advice.  :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 06:31:00, BuzzKill wrote:

By the By - did any of you all know there is a popular song in France: American's eat their young?

Are you sure? Where did you hear that? I can't find anything about it, but I'm waiting for a friend in France to come online so I can ask him.

The only voluntary urine sample they'll get from me is a taste test
--Bumper Sticker

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »
//Are you sure? Where did you hear that? I can't find anything about it, but I'm waiting for a friend in France to come online so I can ask him.//

Well, I have never actually Heard it - but I did speak with one of the French film makers about it.
Some of us were a bit upset when we heard the title of the documentary was to be "Americans eat their young". When I met the French men in SLC, I asked about it. It was explained to me that that was a misunderstanding. There is a popular song with that title (he seemed surprised I hadn't heard it)and he explained they were considering it for back ground - but not the documentary title.

OK - I just went to look at something. . .
Might have the title a bit wrong. Might be instead: America Eats Its Young

http://www.barbelith.com/topic.php?id=13196

scroll down to the bjacques post

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
Four of my letters went through.  Thanks for the information - I'm glad that people are writing in and sending information to the press.  Keep it up.  Send as much information as you can.  

I tried not to work for, you know, anyone who ate children with their bare hands. I won't pretend that I was ideologically consistent.

--Dick Morris; Political consultant for Bill Clinton, Trent Lott and Tom Ridge

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
I tried individual emails, which didn't work either. 4 of them did get through!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
KEEP WRITING - THEY ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE.  IF WE CAN STOP WWASP THIS WAY - THEY WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE.  KEEP IT UP - END THE NIGHTMARE OF WWASP ONCE AND FOR ALL....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
Keep working at this. We just cannot allow those three to have access to 300-500 kids. And imagine this - Randall Hinton said he would open the school with a single child. Man, I would not wish that on any child! Can you just imagine?

What about the black mold issue? The asbestos? It will literally cost millions to fix up the school. One wonders if they will really fix it as they should or if they will cut corners.

People get seriously ill from black mold. Word has it people gathering memorabilia out of the school a while back all got sick from it. Imagine living there!

Remember - no hysteria. They don't like it. They will listen to people who have evidence to back up what they are saying and people who do not attack them.

Keep up the good work, everyone. It's a victory to see the police chief wants a full investigation. A true victory!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
On 2005-04-08 21:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

Remember - no hysteria. They don't like it. They will listen to people who have evidence to back up what they are saying and people who do not attack them.

Here, here! And I can't stress this enough! Be very, very careful, folks, in passing along other people's stories. It's not enough that you believe it. It has to be provable. All they need is one outlandish claim that can be either easily debunked or just riduculed cause you can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But it doesn't take that much. According to recent news reporting, Lichfield is promising to bring back to good ole' Kemper, military tradition and all. BULLSHIT! Navy Seals don't go through what Randal Hinton is accused of doing to kids in his "care".

I bet they're promising jobs, too. But do they pay? Do they hold a future for the kind of kids Boonvile wants to raise? And the general commercial flush you would expect from a facility housing so many yuppie kids? Are any of those kids ever allowed outside the compound to spend any of that money? Ask the residents of Treasure Beach. They'll tell ya'!

Lichfield, imo, is trying to steal the prestige of Kemper Military Academy and claim it for his warped, sadistic little enterprise. I don't know a soul from Boonville, but I'm guessing he won't do you proud.

Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice.

--Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1934

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
Lichfield and his croonies don't know how to run a reputable school.  They only know how to "treat" troubled teens - and they do this very badly.  They do not have the credentials to open up a school. Most "students" do a form of independent study with uneducated guards standing watch.  These people are so arrogant - they are all college drop outs. They really don't believe in education - but they sure know how to make money off of desparate families.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
It looks like they are getting plenty of letters. I hope this information is shared with the public. Hopefully they will not sell it to Lichfield. I can just see his fat face getting beet red.  How dare they refuse his money!
It's going to happen again and again until ALL WWASP programs and their affiliates are closed.

Offline nite owl

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2005, 06:15:00 AM »
Keep writing to them.  The meeting is tomarrow.  Send e-mails or leave them messages by phone.  Express your concern....

Revelation indeed had no weight with me.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
""When you're dealing with troubled kids, that's just part of what happens," he said. "

Actually...that was misquoted........
But we should all accept exatly what's printed in the news as facts..(not) I'll say this much, I've looked around this bord plenty, and I'm disturbed at the way I see things discussed, and the maturity level of some of these folks. Now some here seem to be legitimate in trying to accomplish a task. Whether or not it's rightious is still up to debate. I see groups mixing with clandestine efforts, and doing e-bomb materials that are some fact, some not fact. But the legitimacy of your cause is only injured by the way you relate to others..Feel free to slam/slash/make comments just or not, as I don't think I'll be back. But I did want to clarify that not everything is quoted correctly in the papers...Bye now.. M. Farrell.
Oh, and G. can verify if this is really me or not..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 06:45:00, BuzzKill wrote:

"Hinton advised he called the mother of the boy on a daily basis, but said she told Hinton to "keep the kid there, I can't deal with him."

Blatantly untrue. He was in solitary for 8 months, being pepper sprayed regularly.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
On 2005-04-12 13:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

Oh, and G. can verify if this is really me or not..

Well, if you're refeing to the address from which you've sent me email, I have to say NOT!

But I won't waste my time trying to get you to think anymore. Seems you like the kool aid just fine. And it doesn't look like you've got a whole lot of sway in the matter anyway.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
--Albert Einstein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »
M Farell is the man who is an alumni correct?
Hows ad that he discredits the paper and not the real villian.

Apparently his mind is made up.

How sad. How typical.