Author Topic: Questions and comments welcomed  (Read 3652 times)

Offline Helen R Petermann

• View Profile
Questions and comments welcomed
« on: May 16, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »
I am happy to listen to your questions and comments if posed in a respectful manner and I will do my best to provide answers but I am not able to answer questions about any spicific case due to privacy and confidentality issues.
Please limit your questions to the general daily operations of the program.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:16:40 PM »
Why in the world would anyone want to pose as Helen Petermann?  Seriously?  We all know this isn't "Miss Pete", so take your games somewhere else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 01:07:05 AM »
Actually, you can comment on any specific case privately once you ascertain the identity of the person who contacts you.

So -- what's your email addy?  What's your fax number?  I'd be more than happy to fax over my driver's license for you to answer a few quesetions.  Of course - you'd have to fax me your ID as well.  :D

Offline Captain Kidd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 03:26:23 AM »
Well, Petey........... you said said a whole lot of runaround nuthin'. What do you have to say about that?
AARRR!!! Mmatey\'s ya scurvy dogs, hoist the main, swab the poop-deck, walk the plank.AAARRR!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 11:29:08 PM »
Quote from: ""ganttly""
Why in the world would anyone want to pose as Helen Petermann?  Seriously?  We all know this isn't "Miss Pete", so take your games somewhere else.

You may ask any question you like and I will answer it.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 11:31:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Actually, you can comment on any specific case privately once you ascertain the identity of the person who contacts you.

So -- what's your email addy?  What's your fax number?  I'd be more than happy to fax over my driver's license for you to answer a few quesetions.  Of course - you'd have to fax me your ID as well.  :D

You may ask any question you like and I will respond but not about any spicific client.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »
Quote from: ""The Captain""
Well, Petey........... you said said a whole lot of runaround nuthin'. What do you have to say about that?

If you clairify your question I will do my best to answer it.

Offline Captain Kidd

• View Profile
questions and comments welcomed
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 04:40:32 AM »
It's just me Ms., Petermann. I forgive you for not understanding my nervous condition and what I went through in the Navy. I'd be much a happy camper if you could find it in your heart to send me a mustard seed necklace,a seed medium sized T-shirt and keep up with my lawyer Ed Cultbertson to make sure they keep separation of church and state with my case. You see they thought I was a commie back in 1978 when I just knew the system and didn't think I was funny Aldo Moro got killed. Damned blasphemors. So they put me in a prison and experimented on me like an animal. Kinda screwed up my head for years. Well, I had The Kernal with me for 24 years.WWII air force bomber. He bombed the hell out of the Japanese in those dayz you could have refered to him as a SOB. I'm a real bastard though no doubt. My family now is either dead or sick. That ain't even my real family. You see the stork brought me to the Nelson's. I can't see you people no more or have nothin to do with you.I'm different from you. I ain't AA. I got 3 hash marks. 9 years Helen. That means I bottomed out.That means I'm saved.
AARRR!!! Mmatey\'s ya scurvy dogs, hoist the main, swab the poop-deck, walk the plank.AAARRR!!!

Offline GypSeA

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
Dearest Helen - Ms Pete,

No questions but I would like to say - I FORGIVE YOU for:

Telling me on an almost daily basis that I was a piece of shit and had lost all priveledges in life.

For standing me up on day 1 and calling me a slut cause I was looking on the guys side.

For dragging my friend by her hair out of the meeting room down the hall - only for her to return a few days later w/ bandages on her wrist.

For having me put in the intake room for 2 weeks for singing pink floyd.

For pointing you fat crooked finger at us and calling us names.

For having a god complex that MUST have came from your devil - your god.

For wearing those polyester pants with what appeared to be a daiper/depends underneath.

For not standing by Phil - who lter killed himself

For living your existence off tearing down kids

this more than likely isnt even you.  but it still felt good to vent-  If you are even still alive -  though maybe living as you will be payback enough

Offline The Masked Avenger

• View Profile
quetions and comments welcomed
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 11:50:46 PM »
Then what good are you, you freaking monster. If I ever see you again................Me and the rest of the Justice Legion who are now immortals wil pay you a private visit. Count on it.You cannot hide from them.
quot;Free all the slaves, and countrymen, and people locked up in camps\"!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »
she is in the ocala area.  type her name on the property appraiser website under the property search information.  She will come up.  We can all pay her a visit.  I know I'd love to "forgive" her.   LOL

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 10:04:42 PM »
she is in the ocala area.  type her name on the property appraiser website under the property search information.  She will come up.  We can all pay her a visit.  I know I'd love to "forgive" her.   LOL

I am unable to entertain guests in my home,but if you have any questions about the LIFE Program you may post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
home coming
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 01:25:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Helen R Petermann""

I am unable to entertain guests in my home,but if you have any questions about the LIFE Program you may post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

clearly, this lady is smoking the pipe.