Author Topic: Things from the net to make you smile  (Read 43081 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Things from the net to make you smile
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 12:17:09 AM »
sorry i must do this cuz well i just must... here are some of my all time favorite pics.

Marley as a puff ball. if you look behind Marley there is a square wooden thing in the background.  
Thats my vaporizor. well it was. lol

look at that belly! lol

Meet bob. this is how bob looks all the time because marley wont leave him alone.
Bob suffers from anxiety problems and its all Marley's fault LOL

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »
They are sooo cute!!  I love the puffball stage!

Mine are grey and b/w too.   Boo (b/w) is the first tux cat I've had.  We got her when she was tiny. She was supposed to be my daughters' but that was a few years ago when she was 16 and never spent any time at home.  So she slept on top of my head every night and that was it.  I was a goner.  

The grey is my neurotic freak, meant most affectionately.  she's a doll, but my husband and I are the only ones who know it.  She hides all day long and comes out to play and cuddle after the house has gone to bed.  They're both rescues, they grey was a year and had her first litter and was living behind a car wash.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 12:35:22 AM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
They are sooo cute!!  I love the puffball stage!

Mine are grey and b/w too.   Boo (b/w) is the first tux cat I've had.  We got her when she was tiny. She was supposed to be my daughters' but that was a few years ago when she was 16 and never spent any time at home.  So she slept on top of my head every night and that was it.  I was a goner.  

The grey is my neurotic freak, meant most affectionately.  she's a doll, but my husband and I are the only ones who know it.  She hides all day long and comes out to play and cuddle after the house has gone to bed.  They're both rescues, they grey was a year and had her first litter and was living behind a car wash.

Bob who is the neurotic one,the  tux.  Has a curly tail (like a chow chow) and 6 toes on each paw. he's an alien. marley is just a big love bug.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 12:50:06 AM »
you guys have discovered my favourite person. Watch him streak across the gaza strip and take plant an iraq doll at disneyland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2mMehK3cy8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdCiwz-oUE
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 12:59:19 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
you guys have discovered my favourite person. Watch him streak across the gaza strip and take plant an iraq doll at disneyland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2mMehK3cy8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdCiwz-oUE

watching the disney one now, this is great!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 01:13:47 AM »
He looked like a madman running around naked, the look in his eyes was absolute terror, lol....

@webdiva, your cats are so cute. What does Marley do to make Bob so stressed?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 01:23:20 AM »
Well apparently god is jewish though :rofl:

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 04:41:48 AM »
Sadistic cat owner (me) and his completely adorable cat Pie (that's her).

I can usually get her to go around in circles, but she wasn't up to it that day.

I'm also normally more adept with the laser pointer, but you know... camera in one hand... toy in the other.

It looks really cool if you play it backwards.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

I can usually get her to go around in circles, but she wasn't up to it that day.

I'm also normally more adept with the laser pointer, but you know... camera in one hand... toy in the other.

hahah i just got a laser pointer for my guys.  Jesus christ it's like crack, and they know the sound of it when i pick it up.  Crazy kitties.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 05:10:00 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
He looked like a madman running around naked, the look in his eyes was absolute terror, lol....

@webdiva, your cats are so cute. What does Marley do to make Bob so stressed?

marley just kicks his ass all the time. LOL I was kinda being sarcastic though.  Basically i got marley first, a year later got bob, already full grown.  Marley wasn't thrilled and has had to show bob who is boss every day of bob's life. lol Bob handle's it ok though i just got lucky capturing that expression on his face. LOL...

the new laser light has calmed the fighting down though,  it's the one thing that marley won't kill bob over if bob tries to play with it. Probably cuz Marley wants to see if bob can catch the fucking light, since marley seems incapable.  :rofl:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 05:10:48 AM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

hahah i just got a laser pointer for my guys.  Jesus christ it's like crack, and they know the sound of it when i pick it up.  Crazy kitties.

Oh god I know.  Pie gets frisky when she even sees me go near the kitchen counter where it is.

The beauty of it is, she knows full well that she can't catch it. I've shone it right on the tops of her paws before and she knew that it was something intangible. But for some reason, you start moving that thing around and her hunting instinct kicks in, in spite of her brainyness.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 05:14:26 AM »

Oh god I know.  Pie gets frisky when she even sees me go near the kitchen counter where it is.

The beauty of it is, she knows full well that she can't catch it. I've shone it right on the tops of her paws before and she knew that it was something intangible. But for some reason, you start moving that thing around and her hunting instinct kicks in, in spite of her brainyness.

mine are still kinda stupid about it. I put it on top of marleys paws and he slaps his paws down and tries to get it every time. funny has hell.  nice thing is if they wont go to bed, 5 minutes of laser light tag and they are worn out! LOL

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 05:19:43 AM »

mine are still kinda stupid about it. I put it on top of marleys paws and he slaps his paws down and tries to get it every time. funny has hell.  nice thing is if they wont go to bed, 5 minutes of laser light tag and they are worn out! LOL

God, not Pie. She'll go for hours, and she's already 6. Normally I just pour a whole bunch of catnip in that kitty tent that you see part of in the video, and she will pass out in there. It's kind of like an opium den.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 05:21:08 AM »

God, not Pie. She'll go for hours, and she's already 6. Normally I just pour a whole bunch of catnip in that kitty tent that you see part of in the video, and she will pass out in there. It's kind of like an opium den.

oh they can go for hours im sure.. i shoulda clarified its enough to calm them down so i can fall asleep. god knows what they do after that. LOL

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 06:33:27 AM »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen