Author Topic: Ex-Staff from Straight On Trial!  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Ex-Staff from Straight On Trial!
« on: May 30, 2003, 11:38:00 PM »
Well, not really. But in this 'rap' I'd like to know "Which staff member did you hate the most?" or "Who was your least favorite staff member?" AND WHY; or "Who was your favorite staff member?"
and why...If you wanna get called on you better BUST YOUR ASSES...(((((LOL)))))  :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline JDavid

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/moondiggum
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 04:26:00 AM »
I didn't have much hatred of the regular staff.  I hated every single executive though.  Oldcomers too.  This message is regarding Atlanta 1988.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 10:59:00 AM »
There were a couple. Chris Casselor was one. The messed up thing is that I can't remember exactly why. Maybe just because I thought he was smart enough to know better. Maybe I got the feeling he got off on the torment more than most. I don't know. Wanda Minton brought the hostility to a whole new level.

Then there are the ones who's faces I remember but not their names. Back in those days, we hardly ever saw an exec. Once in awhile Cathy Cone or Hugh Burns would lead a rap or two. But we had special rules for exec rap that pretty much hemmed in the posibility of their taking part in or directly witnessing the more brutal kinds of activities that went on there when they weren't around.

Oh, and Hugh Burns was there when we drove Bobby R. fucking crazy. I don't know that he was right there in the building. But I know he was on staff at the time and that no one could have spent 5 minutes in that building without hearing what was going on in the little time out room upstairs.

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.

--Julius Caesar

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2003, 10:56:00 PM »
Most Hated:
1. Joey Glaze. Just a stupid prick, and he got in my face when I first came in. Glad to know that Kathy's boyfriend made this fucker eat grass!! (((LOL))) Maybe someday I'll be able to get in HIS face. :grin:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2003, 11:35:00 AM »
::hehehmm::

::stab:: ::stab:: Fuck you both in the most painful of ways! ::stab:: ::stab::  

*ptew!*
*chuuuhhhk tew!!*
*ptew!*
*chuuuhhhk tew!!*
*ptew!*
*chuuuhhhk tew!!*
*ptew!*
*chuuuhhhk tew!!*
*ptew!*
*chuuuhhhk tew!!*

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 12:37:00 PM »
Categorical determinations, avoiding hate and long term resentments, eventhough it is difficult to do the latter.

Scale 1-10

worst 10,    best 1

Dean Mistretta- 25
Scott Proffitt- 15
Kim Hyde- 25
Dean Mistretta- 25
Cindy Waddell- 5
Joey Glaze- 12
Nathan Bright- 12
Todd Miller- 1
Kristin Stottlemeyer- 1
Beth Fakoury- 10
Kim Pokorney- 20
Ralph Treciokas- 5
Dr. Riddle- 5
Suzanne Byrd- 30
Courtney Bright- 5
Matt Lyle- 5

That's all I have to say about that....

MG8 :smokin:

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »
Worst: There were only two.  Dave Momper & Dave Stallings.  

Dave Momper messed with me from day one. Although he was only on third phase when I came into the program. He hated me and I still don't know why.

When I was on fourth phase Dave was a Trainee.  He called me in on my day off.  It was only AFTER I was a Trainee did I learn Trainees aren't allowed to call someone in on their day off.

When I was on fifth phase Dave was still a Trainee, he took me to the Time Out Room and confronted me convinced that there was something going on with me.  He could'nt have picked a worse time to find something bad.  I had gotten a raise at work, my Newcomers were working and progessing and everything else in life at the the time was going great.  No convincing him of that though.  A Junior came in and talked with me and they thought I was lying about something too. Dave came back in the room and continued to confront me.  Finally I had to lie to him to get him off my back.  I told him that I had thought of copping-out.  He said, "That's BS, I never had thoughts of leaving when I was on my progam. What do you think about that?" I looked him dead in the eye and said, "I think you need to get honest."  He just sorta stammered and didn't know how to react.  He finally let me leave.

Dave Stallings: He talked to me at the fifth phase desk one day after he learned from a co-worker who was by now a 7th Stepper that we had worked with old whiskey barrels.  Dave said that my co-worker said he felt powerless and was concerned about how I was dealing with it.  I told him the stuff stunk but I wasn't bothered by it otherwise.  Dave said, "Well Fred said he felt powerless." I replied, "Well sounds like you need to talk to Fred and leave me alone."  
Other than that Dave was an arrogant SOB.

The BEST.

Andy Stoothoff
Cary Travis
I had a crush on Tammy Waller ::drummer::  ::drummer::

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.