Author Topic: Stuck in Stepcraft  (Read 17066 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 06:29:12 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
So does this mean I won't be getting a Christmas Card this year?

We never ever were friends Kimmy, because in order to HAVE a friend you have to know how to BE a friend.  All our "friendship" ever consisted of was my decency as a human being and your self centered whims because after all, it really is ALL ABOUT YOU, is'nt it???? :D  :D  :roll:  ::bandit::  ::bandit::

Don't know where you get the impressions you have, Bob.  She's been a good friend to me since I met her.   "ALL ABOUT HER"?  I don't think so, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't think so, either.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »
Okay, take the drugs away and then tell me about this wonderful friendship you have.............you cant.  Hunter S. Thompson said it best, "NEVER TRUST DRUG PEOPLE AND NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A DRUG."  The last time I saw your "friend" was in Pinellas Park Florida in 2004.  Her ribs were showing, her hair was wild, and I did'nt even get to say hello to her really, because she was to busy frantically apologizing to a woman from Sarasota that she burned for a couple hundred dollars who was ready to kick her ass.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »
Okay, take the drugs away and then tell me about this wonderful friendship you have.............you cant.  Hunter S. Thompson said it best, "NEVER TRUST DRUG PEOPLE AND NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A DRUG."  The last time I saw your "friend" was in Pinellas Park Florida in 2004.  Her ribs were showing, her hair was wild, and I did'nt even get to say hello to her really, because she was to busy frantically apologizing to a woman from Sarasota that she burned for a couple hundred dollars who was ready to kick her ass.

God, Bob.  Every time I think you can't be more of an ass, you post.  :roll:

You have no idea what kind of a friendship he and I have and you never will.  

So what if my ribs were showing?  What is that to you?  I said I was going through one of the toughest times of my life.  Gee, is that OK with you Bob??  No one was ready to kick my ass, I didn't owe anyone anything.  

You fat fuck!

What is it that I've done to hurt you so badly Bob?  Why do you feel the need to trash me?  I put a post up that had nothing to do with you, yet you felt compelled to come and talk shit about or to me.  What's your malfunciton dude?  I've done nothing to you but spurn your attempts at friendship and I have every fucking right to do that.  Everyone keeps telling me that you're a little boy who had a crush and just can't get over it.  Lord I HOPE not.  THAT would give me nightmares.

Waht about that agreement Bob.  I'll leave you alone and you leave me alone.

Deal?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 10:12:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Yeah, I figured I'd go ahead and register.  Thanks for the offer though.  Did that email ever come through from last night?

:rofl:  Yes, they're new!!  :rofl:   Although I did have a couple of guys have me make up some for their wives with fake 'racing stripes' on them.   I also had ones that had handprints in the perfect spots, so it would look like someone grabbed your tits with hands covered in wet paint.

I had a lot of fun doing them.  I still make a few when people who know about them are having a party or something.  They go over big as 'favors'.  Made some for a couple with the name of their boat on them taht they passed out to friends.

Nope never got the email  :(  lol ah well... and good to know they are NEW  :rofl:  Seems like you need to holler at webdiva and get you a website so you can sell these things online woman!
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 10:33:09 PM »
Damn, I'm having all kinds of mail problems lately. Hmm.  Ill have to check that out.

I'd love to get into selling them again.  I don't have the time anymore, but maybe it wouldn't be as bad doing it over a website.

Oh well, something to think about.  I'll definitely talk to you about it.  Thanks!

Know what time it is????

::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:

Damn druggies!  :flame:
 ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Oh well, something to think about.  I'll definitely talk to you about it.  Thanks!

Know what time it is????

::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:  ::bandit::  :smokin:

yeah definitely a market there especially selling to guys who think their girl will look as hot as the one in the pic simply by putting on mens underwear.  Guys are silly like that but it makes for great sales! LOL just kidding.. haha *kinda*  but definitely holler if ever you feel like exploring that. could at least give you an idea of your options etc.  Doesnt cost all that much these days (website stuff that is) if u know someone cool :P

and um yes im still workin on the same Blue Moon Shine I've had for a month, i'm a light weight now but that's ok cuz  i get REAL high.  :rofl: :smokin:  ::bandit::

*now what were we talking about, nekkid men or something?*
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2007, 12:35:19 PM »
I'm sorry, what?  I was distracted by the nekkid man co...

Hey look!

I'd love to see him nekkid, smoking a bowl, playing the bongos.  I'd bail him out.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2007, 01:19:19 PM »
85 days my ass! Why oh why do yenz waste your time and energy.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2007, 01:27:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Scarlett Chiclet""
85 days my ass! Why oh why do yenz waste your time and energy.

Pardon me dear, but searching through pics of Matty is NOT a waste of time or energy.

Bongo playing, spliff smokin' li'l hottie.
 :smokin:  ::seg::

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2007, 08:40:54 PM »

Well, where do I begin?  Maybe three years ago when I was feeling a bit more suicidal than usual, and she took me into her house, and offered up some iced tea and sympathy?  She damn well may have saved my life back then.....whether this is a good thing or not, well, the jury is still out on that.  I can tell you that the esteemed Ms. Bonney is one of the closest friends I have, and that our drug use together has been of the "soft" kind.....a little weed and maybe a beer or two.  In fact, she has expressed concern over my drug use on more than one occasion.  Take the drugs out of the equation, which I CAN do, and we still have a very close friendship.    And Bob, quoting Hunter S. Thompson to make an anti-drug point is a lot like quoting Adolf Hitler to bolster a point about tolerance of other cultures.

I don't know what your fucking vendetta against Anne is about, or why you seem to be acting like some guy that asks for a girl's # andgets shot down whenever you have anything to say to or about her, but I can assure you that while Anne and I have enjoyed the occasional toke together, I am positive that if either one of us were to quit smoking, the other would still consider them a friend.  Our friendship is not based on drugs, but on trivial shit like, oh, mutual respect, understanding, and a genuine concern for the other's well being.  I have one hell of a lot more respect for her than I do for you,  not that I expect you to understand that in the slightest.  I don't know what your fucking problem is, but rest assured that when you go on tirades against her like the recent one, you merely make yourself look like an idiot, a dumbass that no one in their right mind, or even their most stoned-to-the-gills fucked-up mind, would care to associate with.  In a way, I pity you, because you obviously have never been able to connect with another human being the way some of us have been able to connect with each other.  Anne Bonney is a friend of mine, I am proud to say, and I've been able to talk to her about many many different things, drugs included, but not exclusively so.  Hell, she doesn't even DO drugs, at least not to the point I would consider makes her a "drug person".  I do, I make no bones about that fact, hell, I boast of my chemical derangement pretty frequently on these boards.   The fact that you can't see past her dismissal of you, one I think is thouroughly justified and definitely the right move for her to make, indicates to me that you are, and possibly always will be, a boring, spiteful fuck.  Ki8nd of like the pathetic old drunk at the bar that is forever whining about the "one that got away", only  you never "got" the one in the first place.  

Lay off of Anne and quit acting like an asshole.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Full Circle
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2007, 10:13:41 PM »
Holy Shit!  So you are the guy that Ms B called me about and asked me if I could drive to Orlando (or was it Jacksonville?) to help out.  I was unable to oblige because 3 weeks of driving back and forth to Dunedin when it rained most every night, while working for Neilsen Media had pretty much destroyed my rack and pinion on my Celica.

"What's that got to do with anything you ask?"  Well quite simply this, when Ms. B needed my help, I was Dudley Do-right, I was Bob, plain and simple, so you gotta ask yourself this question.  If I happened to have come to your rescue that weekend, who woulda got to be the asshole?  Kinda makes me glad I wound up spending $250 on a new front end then ever having the misfortune of wasting my time with the likes of you children.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Full Circle
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
Holy Shit!  So you are the guy that Ms B called me about and asked me if I could drive to Orlando (or was it Jacksonville?) to help out.  I was unable to oblige because 3 weeks of driving back and forth to Dunedin when it rained most every night, while working for Neilsen Media had pretty much destroyed my rack and pinion on my Celica.

And THAT proves to me that you're either delusional or just a plain ole liar.  The reason you didn't go was that I never came to pick you up.  The thought of riding for 3 hours in a car with you alone just creeped me out too much.  So I called Mike back and asked if he knew anyone else that could go with me.  Mike called Eddie and I picked up Eddie instead, to avoid having to deal with you.  You were never told this because we were trying to be polite.  I felt guilty back then about leaving you hanging. I didn't call you back to let you know I wasn't coming to pick you up, but I just didn't know what to say.  I guess I should have told you waaay back then that you gave me the willies..

"What's that got to do with anything you ask?"  Well quite simply this, when Ms. B needed my help, I was Dudley Do-right, I was Bob, plain and simple, so you gotta ask yourself this question.  If I happened to have come to your rescue that weekend, who woulda got to be the asshole?  Kinda makes me glad I wound up spending $250 on a new front end then ever having the misfortune of wasting my time with the likes of you children.

Bullshit, see above. It wasn't my idea to call you in the first place.  It was Mike's because we didn't know of anyone else close by.  I ended up driving 45 minutes out of my way and riding in the car with a non-stop talker just to avoid having to deal with you.  At least Eddie didn't have that creepy factor about him.  And RTP turned out to be one of the best friends I've ever had.  That was the first time we went by to see Newt.  Turned out to be a great weekend.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:46:28 AM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Stuck in Stepcraft
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2007, 07:55:56 AM »
Quote from: ""RTP2003""

Well, where do I begin?  Maybe three years ago when I was feeling a bit more suicidal than usual, and she took me into her house, and offered up some iced tea and sympathy?  She damn well may have saved my life back then.....whether this is a good thing or not, well, the jury is still out on that.  I can tell you that the esteemed Ms. Bonney is one of the closest friends I have, and that our drug use together has been of the "soft" kind.....a little weed and maybe a beer or two.  In fact, she has expressed concern over my drug use on more than one occasion.  Take the drugs out of the equation, which I CAN do, and we still have a very close friendship.    And Bob, quoting Hunter S. Thompson to make an anti-drug point is a lot like quoting Adolf Hitler to bolster a point about tolerance of other cultures.

I don't know what your fucking vendetta against Anne is about, or why you seem to be acting like some guy that asks for a girl's # andgets shot down whenever you have anything to say to or about her, but I can assure you that while Anne and I have enjoyed the occasional toke together, I am positive that if either one of us were to quit smoking, the other would still consider them a friend.  Our friendship is not based on drugs, but on trivial shit like, oh, mutual respect, understanding, and a genuine concern for the other's well being.  I have one hell of a lot more respect for her than I do for you,  not that I expect you to understand that in the slightest.  I don't know what your fucking problem is, but rest assured that when you go on tirades against her like the recent one, you merely make yourself look like an idiot, a dumbass that no one in their right mind, or even their most stoned-to-the-gills fucked-up mind, would care to associate with.  In a way, I pity you, because you obviously have never been able to connect with another human being the way some of us have been able to connect with each other.  Anne Bonney is a friend of mine, I am proud to say, and I've been able to talk to her about many many different things, drugs included, but not exclusively so.  Hell, she doesn't even DO drugs, at least not to the point I would consider makes her a "drug person".  I do, I make no bones about that fact, hell, I boast of my chemical derangement pretty frequently on these boards.   The fact that you can't see past her dismissal of you, one I think is thouroughly justified and definitely the right move for her to make, indicates to me that you are, and possibly always will be, a boring, spiteful fuck.  Ki8nd of like the pathetic old drunk at the bar that is forever whining about the "one that got away", only  you never "got" the one in the first place.  

Lay off of Anne and quit acting like an asshole.

Awww, you're gonna make me cry.  I love you too darlin'.

:D  ::kiss::

and you give me way too much credit.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2007, 05:39:15 PM »
MS. BONNEY

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2007, 12:24:20 PM »
STEVE BROWN............

KISS MY ASS.  

And remember..........

AND STOP YELLING AT ME.

::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::