Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Who Am I Discovery/Whitmore

Sue Scheff Posts Victim Pictures on Whitmore Blog

(1/2) > >>

Anonymous:
Sue Scheff published pictures of Whitmore students on her Whitmore Academy Blog.  Who provided Scheff with these photograghs?  The Sudweeks?  Did Scheff obtain permisstion from parents and victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks  to publish these photographs?

Post from Joyce Harris: Troubled Teen Industy,

--- Quote from: ""psy"" ---(remember what she said about Cherly Sudweeks and all those warm, fuzzy pictures on her blog).
--- End quote ---

Psy, you may not be aware of this about the pictures that Isabelle Zehnder/Sue Scheff published on these Whitmore Academy BLOGS. These women posted pictures of children, who were victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks; and who are currently plaintiffs in the civil case that is pending against the Sudweeks and Whitmore Academy in those BLOGS.

I wouldn't believe that either Zehnder, or Scheff have permission to be publishing pictures of these victims/plaintiffs; and I'd be very interested in knowing where Zehnder and Scheff got these pictures. I would be enraged; and would be contacting an attorney, if my daughter's picture was splattered throughout these outrageous BLOGS.

psy:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---Sue Scheff published pictures of Whitmore students on her Whitmore Academy Blog.  Who provided Scheff with these photograghs?  The Sudweeks?  Did Scheff obtain permisstion from parents and victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks  to publish these photographs?
--- End quote ---

The parents would have to sign a release for anybody to publish those photos legally...  but SS cares little about the law.

psy:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---I wouldn't believe that either Zehnder, or Scheff have permission to be publishing pictures of these victims/plaintiffs
--- End quote ---

Perhaps.  At Benchmark, we were all forced to sign photo releases (or consequenced).  I wouldn't be suprised if other programs included photo releases as part of their admissions documents (or elsewhere).

Anonymous:
I can guarantee that no such permission was given -- written or otherwise.

Anonymous:
If no permission was given; written or otherwise--hopefully this issue will be addressed then.  There is a legal case pending, IS THERE NOT?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version