Author Topic: Sue Scheff Posts Victim Pictures on Whitmore Blog  (Read 9980 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff Posts Victim Pictures on Whitmore Blog
« on: August 23, 2007, 11:48:28 PM »
Sue Scheff published pictures of Whitmore students on her Whitmore Academy Blog.  Who provided Scheff with these photograghs?  The Sudweeks?  Did Scheff obtain permisstion from parents and victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks  to publish these photographs?

Post from Joyce Harris: Troubled Teen Industy,

Quote from: ""psy""
(remember what she said about Cherly Sudweeks and all those warm, fuzzy pictures on her blog).

Psy, you may not be aware of this about the pictures that Isabelle Zehnder/Sue Scheff published on these Whitmore Academy BLOGS. These women posted pictures of children, who were victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks; and who are currently plaintiffs in the civil case that is pending against the Sudweeks and Whitmore Academy in those BLOGS.

I wouldn't believe that either Zehnder, or Scheff have permission to be publishing pictures of these victims/plaintiffs; and I'd be very interested in knowing where Zehnder and Scheff got these pictures. I would be enraged; and would be contacting an attorney, if my daughter's picture was splattered throughout these outrageous BLOGS.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Sue Scheff Posts Victim Pictures on Whitmore Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 12:35:38 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sue Scheff published pictures of Whitmore students on her Whitmore Academy Blog.  Who provided Scheff with these photograghs?  The Sudweeks?  Did Scheff obtain permisstion from parents and victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks  to publish these photographs?

The parents would have to sign a release for anybody to publish those photos legally...  but SS cares little about the law.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sue Scheff Posts Victim Pictures on Whitmore Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:20 AM »
I wouldn't believe that either Zehnder, or Scheff have permission to be publishing pictures of these victims/plaintiffs

Perhaps.  At Benchmark, we were all forced to sign photo releases (or consequenced).  I wouldn't be suprised if other programs included photo releases as part of their admissions documents (or elsewhere).
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 10:58:20 AM »
I can guarantee that no such permission was given -- written or otherwise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 11:19:10 AM »
If no permission was given; written or otherwise--hopefully this issue will be addressed then.  There is a legal case pending, IS THERE NOT?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 12:07:56 PM »
Hey Izzy - when you were in Nephi, Utah doing your "investigative reporting" and personal interviews for your disgusting Whitmore blog; did anyone give you pictures of these Whitmore victims to splatter all over those Whitmore blogs?
Did you get photographs of these victims from the criminal case, from the Sudweeks, the Sudweeks' attorney or any of other people you claim you were chatting with, "in person" there in Utah?
When exactly were you in Utah conducting this investigative investigation, anyway; when you claim you were visiting Whitmore Academy?

Which attorneys of the Sudweeks did you interview to secure information that you published in this Whitmore blog? Surely, Cheryl Sudweeks' criminal attorney could have provided you with the truthful facts from Cheryl Sudweeks plea agreement for your blog - if you had you interviewed him.

Surely if you had interviewed County Attorney Jared Eldridge: he would have reminded you that he was quoted in the newspaper that Joyce Harris absolutely broke no laws when she provided those Whitmore run-away boys with money for plane tickets to escaped Utah.
So - there really was no reason to reveal this parent's name in these Whitmore blogs - was there?

And, you had interviewed Mary Gentile - it appears.
So you certainly KNEW that these 3 boys who ran away, in fear from Whitmore Academy, were going to her son Chris Gentile's APARTMENT in Chicago.  YET, in your blog --you tried to give the impressiion that this mother had provided an APARTMENT for these run-away boys.

You were also probably aware that Chris Gentile had a job at this so-called-DRUG-INFESTED-ROCK-CONCERT that all 4 boys attended;  ;....and this parent had no knowledge of such an event prior to these boys arriving in Chicago.

You are probably also aware that this parent notified the Nephi Police Department, and the Nephi DCFS immediately; when these boys refused to contact their parents upon arriving at Chris Gentiles apartment in Chicago.

No Izzy - you falsely reported in your BLOG that this parent encouraged these boys to run away from Whitmore Academy - and that is a LIE. These boys had been on the run for 2 days--actually hidiing out at a Whitmore employee's barn -- when Chris Gentile contacted this parent for help.

Mackey: one of the run-aways has posted on Fornits that this parent had nothing to do with their decision to run away; and that she had nothing to do with any decisions they made after they arrived in Chicago.

Again:  Where did the pictures come from that are posted on these Blogs Izzy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 04:10:19 AM »
Izzy, you live on Fornits. Answer a few questions.
why the lies, and where did you/Scheff get those pictures?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 12:27:42 AM »
If no permission was given; written or otherwise--hopefully this issue will be addressed then.  There is a legal case pending, IS THERE NOT?

Well...  AFAIK  It would be a civil matter, and probably not relevant to the case.  The victims COULD, however, have the photos taken down by having their lawyers inform blogspot of the situation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 06:56:33 PM »
I will say one thing that struck me, when I viewed the photos, the girl standing next to Ms. Sudweeks, did not look happy, she is smiling but you can tell she does not want to be next to her.  It looks like someone is very sad, but they are taking your picture and say smile.
That photo haunts me. :(

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 03:26:24 PM »
What BLOGS? how can i view the site where these blogs are ?