Author Topic: about the lawsuit  (Read 11533 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 10:25:12 AM »
All of the information regarding the petition for a lawsuit against HLA has been removed from the Berger Montague lawyers website now, so something had to have been dismissed for sure.

HLA, you may have gotten off the hook but I am one of the former parents that you lied 2 and gave false promises 2, and I can tell you that you deserved to go down the tubes!  I will be more than glad to share my experiences with any current or prospective parent that is considering HLA as a choice for their family. If anyone wants to talk to me and have me give you a totally honest account of what the HLA experience is like, please let me know and I will be glad to give you my email address or # to discuss this with you before you make one of the biggest and costliest mistakes ever. Parents that are in a crisis mode with their child can easily become victims of the brainwashing talents of the HLA staff because they so want to believe they can get help for their children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 12:27:50 PM »
I am so literally disheartened.  thanks for bringing this to the plaintiffs
attention.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »
Believe me, I am sickened by this latest development. I have given up all hope in the Justice system.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Believe me, I am sickened by this latest development. I have given up all hope in the Justice system.

Justice?  Judges for life?  with a flagrant disregard for human life.
It amazes me that everyone wants the football player put away for life for what he did with dogs( I love dogs), however, when it comes to our children, our justice system does not give a damn.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »
justice? in america?  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::bangin:: just fuggetaboutit.

there was never a such thing nor will there ever be.... wake the hell up. it's all about who has the most money and the most clout, and who the public would side with.

i know this is kinda off topic...again..
but just look at ed rosethal's case. a medical marijuana grower, who was denied the right to tell the jury that his pot was for medical patients only. he was made out to be this horrible drug dealer, and the jury convicted him. when the jury found out the truth about the case, after the case, they were furious..

or look at carey brock's case
or O.J simpson's.

has anyone looked into attourney gen. gonzalez or ashcrofts borderline criminal dealings?

or how about the president appointing supreme court judges with very little if any experience, which base their case descisions entirely on money, and religious beliefs, in that order?

or look at how celebrities and rich people in general get to choose what private prison they can stay at, and even get a tour before deciding, regardless of their violent history. they get more priviledges, sometimes celebrity/rich violent felons are allowed to leave for work on weekdays, while very few non-felons are even allowed that priviledge right off the bat. while minorities or people with little money are packed like sardines into whichever prison the goverment feels most cost-efficient, even if you're from hawaii and are shipped to serve your sentence in maine.

justice is inherintly impossible. especially is such a diverse society and culture. one man's justice will allways be another's ruin. there will always be people who disagree, because people's "axis mundi"s are so drastically different. it is IMPOSSIBLE to have unbiased judgement, especially with just one judge, regardless of the amount of jurists, especially when the judges themselves are picked to be judges based on their bias, not their neutrality.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »
I agree that money talks :cry:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 10:21:36 AM »
Are you suggesting that this judge was paid off by HLA?  I believe other schools has been sued and have lost.  Maybe the judge just didn't agree with the merits of the plantiffs case?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 10:49:57 AM »
Nobody is suggesting that the Judge was paid off. I can guarantee you one thing though, If that Judge had a child or Grandchild that had gone through the HLA experience, he would have made a very different ruling. Any family that has been lied to by HLA and experienced the shoddy joke of what they call an education there all the while paying right at $6,000 a month can understand what the plantiffs were trying to tell the Judge. HLA paints a rosy picture, but the true picture there is far from rosy. HLA had staff quitting left and right and barely had any teachers over the last year. It was a joke to stay open and pretend everything was OK and take people's money while lying to the parents through their teeth. I feel sorry for any family that does not heed our warnings and goes down that HLA trail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »
Are you suggesting that this judge was paid off by HLA?  I believe other schools has been sued and have lost.  Maybe the judge just didn't agree with the merits of the plantiffs case?

The Judge did not dismiss the case.  It is ongoing..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 12:52:30 PM »
The implication was that the judge was paid off.  Why else bring the issue of money into it?

What specific lies were you told?  I am not implying that you were not lied to, I would just like to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 01:02:06 PM »
If the case was not dismissed, than why has all the information about the petition against Hidden Lake Academy been removed from the Berger Montague site. The information about this petition for a lawsuit and the complaint have always been on the Berger Montague site and all of it has now been removed. Explain tha one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »
I have talked for over a year now about all the lies and deceptions that HLA put my family through. They also had so many unprofessional staff members to deal with employed at HLA. I am sick and tired of going over that all again and again when it appears that HLA can do whatever they want and continue to get by with it. This whole matter regarding the wrongdoings of Len B. and HLA should have been handled swiftly and responsibly,and they should have been held accountable for all their deceptions. This school is a total sham, and they take advantage of families with teens in trouble.   HLA does not help..They just take your money and tell you lies. Once you are in there, you then cannot take your kids out until they finish the school year or they will have to repeat the entire school year after you have already shelled out $6,000 a month.  

It stinks out LOUD and it does not help kids at all. It just gives familes a break from their troubled teen for awhile. Does paying $6,000 a month for a babysitter sound like a good idea to you. Also, they get behind in school at HLA because they do not have to do much work compared to a regular school. It STINKS!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lance Henson
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 01:15:49 PM »
and throw up on you Lance H. You make me sick. You are the most unprofessional counselor I have ever seen.  You do not know how to conduct yourself in any kind of professional way. You need to have Beau and Matthew show you how to relate to kids and parents and act like a counselor. You are PATHETIC and in the wrong job!  :evil:

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
about the lawsuit
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
If the case was not dismissed, than why has all the information about the petition against Hidden Lake Academy been removed from the Berger Montague site. The information about this petition for a lawsuit and the complaint have always been on the Berger Montague site and all of it has now been removed. Explain tha one.

For Christ's sake.  Maybe they are not handling the case anymore.  Maybe they are doing maintenance on their website.  There are several reasons why the information is not on their website anymore.

Call the courthouse if you do not believe me.  THE COURT CASE IS STILL PENDING AND HAS NOT BEEN DISMISSED.  I cannot make it any more clear than that.