Author Topic: Let The Games Begin  (Read 738 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let The Games Begin
« on: August 21, 2007, 11:25:31 AM »
Since there is still an attack on survivors, and I've watched survivors fight hard for twenty years for only justice NOT revenge.
And yet there are those such as Mel Sembler and Ms. Sheff who continue to go after those individuals who suffered at the hands of our government and Mr Sembler it is now time to make sure that JUSTICE not revenge is served.
This is NOT a threat. So do not take it as one. We survivors are now professional people with professional jobs and we know how to handle this. So many would like to believe us violent or vengefull if that were true Mr. Sembler, Mr. Newton and others would have seen that by now.

It is now time to end the discussion and debate and insure JUSTICE.
My suggestion to Ms. Sheff is not to include her trivial personal persuits in this battle for right as she is NOT a part of it. She is a mere distraction or attempts to be one from the real issue at hand.
No one cares about Ms. Sheff enough to threaten her or her livelyhood she is simply a NON issue.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Let The Games Begin
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 11:35:25 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
My suggestion to Ms. Sheff is not to include her trivial personal persuits in this battle for right as she is NOT a part of it. She is a mere distraction or attempts to be one from the real issue at hand.
No one cares about Ms. Sheff enough to threaten her or her livelyhood she is simply a NON issue.

I don't know about that..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »