Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Troubled Teen Industry

Alldredge Academy

(1/2) > >>

Kathy:
I've had a request for information on this school, if you know anything about Alldredge Academy (good or bad) Please let me know!

[email protected]

Thanks

Kathy:
This update came in to my e-mailbox.....

On February 13, 2002, a grand jury returned an indictment against Alldredge Academy for felony child neglect resulting in death. Two newspaper articles with more information have been posted on Woodbury Reports in the breaking news section.

Kathy:
For more information on Alldredge Academy, there is a thread in the Straight Inc Survivors discussion forum at http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.phtml4 ... &forum=7&5

Anonymous:
If you have questions about Alldredge Academy, PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected]. I attended the program from December 2000- June 2001, and i think that I can answer most questions about the program. i am in full support of Alldredge. Thank you

Anonymous:
Wait till you 'really graduate' and the brainwashing wears off a bit. Then read over the testimony and police reports. It'll all make more sense then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version