Author Topic: Laws Broken  (Read 8767 times)

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »
S~

I wanted to know the same thing. I have thought about this over and over but wasn't sure who would want to participate or even how to get together with other survivors to talk about it.

J~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Women who wear jockstrap make fake ballroom.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
i allways thought
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 12:09:25 AM »
Straights many disservices to me were topped off by their complete failure to figure out I WAS FUCKING DEPRESSED. I WAS DEPRIVED OF ANY CONTACT w MY FAMILY FOR ALL OF 3rd PHASE,because I simply said I wasnt readyto go back to fucking school. NO matter what I told these assholes they never listened I ENDED up with a huge gap in my family and the only thing I seriously hoped to gain was some semblance of relationship with them(or at least my dad) My mom was seriously mentally ill and from the outside seemed pretty lucid but I spent most of my childhood being slapped,kicked and beaten by her over largely delusional shit.She made me sleep in a closet underneath the goddamn stairs and piss in a coffee can when my dad was on the road.When he was home she told him a bunch of shit that ranged from untrue to grossly exagerated and half the time he bought into it.THESE MOTHERFUCKERS NEVER EVER HELPED ME.  THERAPY??? NO MORE LIKE FRAUD.I look at things people have written about "traits of serial killers " I HAVE ALMOST ALL OF THEM.scares the fuck out of me I never wanted or had kids for this reason.I HAD/HAVE ISSUES THAT PREDATE STRAIGHT my parents were sold a bill of goods so was I . I just wanted that one thing thats all.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 04:47:37 PM »
Seamus,

I am sorry your mother put you through those horrible experiences.

As far as straight go's, I understand you completely. When I refused to conform to their ways I was repeatedly restrained by big fat bitches who thought it would be fun to put there hands over my mouth and nose so I would have to scream and gasp for air. On the verge of begging for my life. The whole world went to hell when I refused to write my MI one night. Don;t even want to tell you what happened then.

This place was nothing more then domestic torture camps for throw-away teens. I am so fucking tired of Parents saying "I didn't know that Straight was like that". Fuck that shit. Fuck them. My only hope is that these sorry mother fuckers get what's coming to them.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 07:35:35 PM »
Shiki??? The Shiki?

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »
Quote from: ""shiki""
Has there ever been a class action against straight, inc?

I found this link on webdiva's site that lists court cases against straight

@webdiva, I just read your site  :(  ::rose::  ::rose::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline AilleCat

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
Re: Laws Broken
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 12:17:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I am doing some research on how Straight and KHK broke the same laws, and I have a pretty good list going, but I am wondering if anyone can brainstorm any more that I am forgetting:
Illegal strip searches
Child abuse
Sexual abuse
False imprisonment
Physical abuse
Mental abuse
Denial of the right of freedom of choice of religion
Hate Crimes
Torture
Denial of human rights
Illegal foster homes
Uncertified counselors
Unconfidential client files
Improper diagnosis
Denial of education to minors

Any suggestions on what Straight survivors experienced, I most likely experienced it in KHK, so please, mention anything that comes to mind.  Thanks!

A Forensic Psychologist I've had to see for my child custody evaluation said another one that hit me like a ton of bricks...

this one has no statute of limitations federally... if you werre transported over state borders (and most of KIDS of NJ's people were), then its a federal crime:

Kidnapping.
quot;$solution = undef() until $solution != /coersion/;\" -Antigen

Offline AilleCat

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
Kidnapping.
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Nonconformistlaw""
Kidnapping (those who were 18 and older)

Since it happened to me I am a witness that can document that this happened. Other players could too, the question is willingness to do so. There is one public record to substantiate this as well.

My 2005 PTSD diagnoses is documented in writing and clear states the cause as Straight Inc. That would definitely substantiate many things in the original post relevant to child abuse...ie. mental, emotional and psychological abuse, torture etc.

Yep... and there is no statute of limitations federally...

How about we all go together to the FBI and press charges vs. the directors of the institutions we were in (I was over 18 as well)

Anyone up for this?
quot;$solution = undef() until $solution != /coersion/;\" -Antigen

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Re: Laws Broken
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 01:29:21 PM »
Quote from: ""AilleCat""
Quote from: ""Guest""
I am doing some research on how Straight and KHK broke the same laws, and I have a pretty good list going, but I am wondering if anyone can brainstorm any more that I am forgetting:
Illegal strip searches
Child abuse
Sexual abuse
False imprisonment
Physical abuse
Mental abuse
Denial of the right of freedom of choice of religion
Hate Crimes
Torture
Denial of human rights
Illegal foster homes
Uncertified counselors
Unconfidential client files
Improper diagnosis
Denial of education to minors

Any suggestions on what Straight survivors experienced, I most likely experienced it in KHK, so please, mention anything that comes to mind.  Thanks!

A Forensic Psychologist I've had to see for my child custody evaluation said another one that hit me like a ton of bricks...

this one has no statute of limitations federally... if you werre transported over state borders (and most of KIDS of NJ's people were), then its a federal crime:

Kidnapping.

Unfortunately I wasnt transported across state lines, hell I was only transported a few miles! (still a felony though). My case, from what I was told by police recently was the highest degree felony (1) but the statute of limitations was 7 years (OHIO). My criminal case lapsed in 1993. But each state has its own laws so the statute of limitations might be different from state to state. My civil action from the same incident probably would have lapsed sooner than 1993. Of course the 2005 PTSD diagnosis probably gave me a who new civil cause of action but I am betting the statute of limitations on that is only 1 or 2 years and has probably lapsed already.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 01:30:24 PM »
To be clear, this would cover the one's that were under 18 years of age as well?

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
Laws Broken
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »
Quote from: ""str8h8er""
To be clear, this would cover the one's that were under 18 years of age as well?

I know that there is a huge difference (legally) between being a minor versus an adult. I know there are kidnapping laws that do protect minors. I think that since parents have the "right to control, rear and educate their children as they see fit" and that kids have less legal rights than adults, it would be harder to qualify as kidnapping. But it can be called kidnapping (I have seen statutes but cant remember the specifics). Remember, Straight used parents in many of the kidnappings so my guess is that the law would be more on the parent's side than the child's.

In my case it was clear cut kidnapping since I reached the age of majority....my parents no longer had the law on their side, it was on mine.

So the answer to your question would depend on the law in the state where it occured and when it occurred as applied to the situation involving minors/parents.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »
It wouldn't be kidnapping if the parent of a kid put the kid in the program. It's a tough shit shituation. Now, if the kid turned 18 and was held against their will, then that's different. Abuse is 2 years in OH, except sexual which would be 12 years. Somewhere there was something mentioned about "when you discover you were abused" or whatever, so if you just got a PTSD diagnosis, maybe you could play that card and start the clock from the time of that diagnosis. It's tough to claim 20 years later that you were abused at straight and have anyone give a shit, let alone trying to sue someone for it. People on the outside don't understand the dynamics involved in the treatment there in straight, etc... it's like the perfect crime for the perpetrators to commit since they don't have to worry about getting in trouble for it. The parents paid for it but they don't sue either so time goes by and nobody does anything so limits pass and oh well, shouldawouldacoulda back in the days following the abuse. If you could get someone who just got out of the program to file suit for abuse, then there may be a chance that something could come out of it since it has been going on for over 30 years. Maybe a RICO trial or something along that line.

Offline str8h8er

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 05:31:20 PM »
I really dont know if I totally agree here. I understand that each case is individual. I also agree that is one was kept against their will at the age of 18 and over is a crime and considered kidnapping. In my case, my parents had joint custody. JOINT. However my mother signed me into the program behind my fathers back and with out his permission. For 10 months my father and step mother tried contacting everyone they knew, upto and including Nancy Reagan herself. After my step mother wrote her a letter explaining what had happened, I got out a week later. Released to the custody of my father.

With all that is known about Straight and shit holes like it, I can not believe that we, the survivors of said shit holes do not have recourse. I just do not get it. Depriving people of our personal freedoms and worse. Not allowing us to go to school/work and have no contact with the outside world. To me, that is fucking kidnapping.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 05:39:55 PM »
Well don't let the law get you down, just because the law isn't on your side doesn't mean recourse is out of reach. You just have to get more creative, and no I don't mean violence...
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 04:39:49 AM »
This may be a stretch, but it may be a viable
legal strategy:

If an individual, associated with Straight,
commited the crimes, as have been alleged
in this forum, and he attempted to bribe,
engage in fraud, or involve himself in any
other illegal act, so as to prevent a victim
from filing a lawsuit or even from going
public with the allegations, the statue(s) of
limitation could be suspended. The old
crimes could, then, be 'grandfathered in'
as an ongoing criminal conspiracy. Only
the individual charged, not Straight, would
be suspectible to this.

Conceivably, if Sembler or whoever were to
assult an anti-Straight protestor, that could
be interpreted as an overt act in furtherance
of covering up the past crimes. If Sembler
were to give an illegal campaign contribution
to a pro-drug war, zealot politician, who
could, somehow, 'run intereference' for
Sembler or prevent damage to his 'sterling
reputation', for example, by proclaiming
Sembler to be blameless of everything,
even that might be interpreted as a cover up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Laws Broken
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 11:06:18 AM »
ok, so what about a Semblerite (straightinc exec) who is "exposed", but their current bosses ignore his past behavior, he still works around kids, shaping their heads, the media does not report it, actually intentionally avoids it etc... and everyone else doesn't seem to give a shit?