Author Topic: ISABELLE ZEHNDER  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« on: August 21, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
This thread ISABELLE ZEHNDER parked for future use.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 12:00:45 AM »
P Sue Scheff Lies About Being SuedIsabelle Zehnder - Advocate or Sue’s Marketing? - Part I
Although with the recent publicity and rumors surrounding Sue Scheff have apparantly provoked Isabelle Zehnder of CAICA to distance herself, the relationship between the two in the past has been well documented, including in the words of Zehnder and Scheff themselves.

Like Sue Scheff, on the surface, Isabelle Zenhder appears to be a legitimate advocate. Her website includes comprehensive information about the dangers of programs. What most people don’t realize is most of that comprehensive information is copied verbatim from other sources without their permission. This, by itself, wouldn’t be much of a concern. What does concern many, however, is that  Isabelle Zehnder refers kids to programs through Sue Scheff.

Oh yes, Isabelle Zehnder lists many facilities on her CAICA watchlist; however, she leaves out the facilities that Sue Scheff refers to, such as Whitmore Academy. There is no information about the Focal Point lawsuit either at the moment (although even the Educational Consultant, Lon Woodbury bothered to mention it). Isabelle Zehnder even went to such lengths as to defend Whitmore Academy long after it had been found out as abusive and shut down. What’s even more interesting is the fact that much of the content on her blog is verbatim identical to that of Sue Scheff. They link to each other, at every chance they get in an effort to boost their collective Google ratings. To most people on fornits who were paying close attention to Sue Scheff, and Isabelle Zehnder, it was clearly evident that there was some sort of dealing going on between the two. As is oft quoted on fornits “where there’s smoke, there’s fireâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 12:55:23 AM »
See  www.sueschefftruth.com  for hyperlinks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 01:14:17 AM »
Hello Izzy - enjoy that carmel coffee as you read along! ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha::

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »
GAAAAH.... can ppl please not copy the articles before i finish proofreading... Plus... If you take out the hyperlinks it's only 10% of the fun.  sueschefftruth.com isn't going anywhere.  It's hosted on the same damn server fornits.com is hosted on. You don't need to archive here...  I am not izzy.. i do not habitually delete blogs.. lol.

Yes, I know I really should be alseep but i have insomnia...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline *

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 02:23:25 AM »
It should be noted... if anyone cares...
"V" and I are not the same poster.  I keep getting harassed
for my poorly chosen user names.  This one tops it.  :D

Please carry on..
eople, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.  As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others. -Audrey Hepburn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 03:53:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Wow...I think most cities require special permits and at least a choke collar for a beast like the one on the far left of the photo.  Don't let the bovine appearance fool you, it's a deceitful Hairy Izzy that considers children it's prime food staple.  At one time, herds ofIzzanicus Hirsutus roamed wild across America, overpopulating and becoming quite unpopular with the early settlers due to it's unspeakable odor and habit of stealing children.  A bounty was offered for the distinctive facial pelts, the Izzy's "goatee", and they were hunted to near extinction.   Conservationists had them declared endangered, and they became a protected species.  Goddamn tree-huggers should have let Darwinism run it's course.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »

Wow...I think most cities require special permits and at least a choke collar for a beast like the one on the far left of the photo.  Don't let the bovine appearance fool you, it's a deceitful Hairy Izzy that considers children it's prime food staple.  At one time, herds ofIzzanicus Hirsutus roamed wild across America, overpopulating and becoming quite unpopular with the early settlers due to it's unspeakable odor and habit of stealing children.  A bounty was offered for the distinctive facial pelts, the Izzy's "goatee", and they were hunted to near extinction.   Conservationists had them declared endangered, and they became a protected species.  Goddamn tree-huggers should have let Darwinism run it's course.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa