Author Topic: What Happened to Su Flower's Child?  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What Happened to Su Flower's Child?
« on: May 29, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »
Does anyone know if this parent was successful in getting her daughter back? And if she is still in the country, maybe she can help look after the LONE TEEN reportedly left in Costa Rica by his/her parents?

:???:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 04:36:00 AM »
i happen to know this young lady, for i was a student at dundee ranch from nov 2001 to march 2003...i was there for a lot of drama... when i left , this girl was doing wonderful..we were great friends, and we even called eachother soulmates.... she claims to have a similar, yet stronger in tune realtionship with her mother, and i have an emence amount of trust in fate. what is meant to be, will be, and im giving my "promise" to this young girl, that everything will be good in the end, no matter how far away it may be....love, j-baby # 206  ::spam::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 12:20:00 AM »
JEANETTE IT'S ME!  I KNEW you would find me, please email me I miss you so much

[email protected]

I knew you were here, remember our skit about The Curiosity Shoppe?  Please read this because I need a friend like you right now.  I know I'll hear from you soon, I'm doing some really important things that you'd love to get in on.  Please get back to me. I LOVE YOU

Offline suflowersinamericanow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 10:32:00 AM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... m=9&Sort=D

Nicole was sent out of Costa Rica while I waited in Director Fran's office to see her on the morning of May 23.  See story above.
Her father was awarded sole custody by Judge Joseph Setzer of Goldsboro, NC when I was in Costa Rica.  After Nicole became upset and then hospitalized once again living in her father's house in NC last fall, she was  sequestered from me in New Jersey in the home of her father's brother Richard Deniken  in violation of a 1996 NC Custody Order several weeks before being illegally taken out of country... Nicole and I were allowed only one telephone conversation for 2 hours which took place the night before she was taken out of country by Linda Deniken, her aunt and Kevin Deniken, her father.

I was powerless to stop this even though I contacted the police, attorneys, and politicians.
After accumulating two months of information about Dundee and other places, I knew I had to do something.
Plus, I believe I was able to feel the pain of my daughter as a mother will.  She has confirmed this.  One night in January I actually felt and thought that they had killed her.

I left for the country of Costa Rica only by selling the one asset I had, my new used car.  I travelled, networked, and stayed until Nicole was safe.  Two weeks after May 23, I returned to America.  
I have no home to speak of except to stay on the couches of Good Samaritans right now.  I have no problem with this.  Our children in America are likely to be instituted and possibly, die, if they express their muse in this country of these United States.

I work now to release the truth of this holocaust of American teens for the benefit of those who have died.  I work for the benefit of hope for those children who want to live with their muse intact in America.

I am blown away by the knowledge that teens have been killed in institutes and their parents have not spoken a word.

I know if Nicole was killed, I would be at the White House NOW...

If you want to help me, please email me at
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?TW ... um=9#15191