Author Topic: Hello  (Read 978 times)

Offline DKincaidCFS

• View Profile
Hello
« on: October 15, 2010, 09:31:32 AM »
Hello, everyone.  I have done a bit of reading on these forums in the past, but I have started a new project that will require more than just light reading to gather up the relevant information required for this project.  To that end, I will be here reading and occasionally asking some clarifying questions.  This project will require quite a bit of background information before we decide which direction to move, but the work will likely end up being published in one of two possible forms: a position paper or a study.  Please bear in mind that at this juncture I am more looking for ideas than data per se.  I'd like to thank you in advance for helping me explore the topics here.

Please feel free to private message me or email if you have anything you'd like to share that cannot be posted publicly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
One of the basic components of "programs" seems to be LGATs.  Large Group Awareness Training, which sprung from EST etc. in the '70s (Ursus has a lot more info on the origination of LGATs than I do).  That's one of my major objections to it and I've yet to see one of the "programs" that doesn't use some form or another of it.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 03:13:14 PM »
Quote from: "DKincaidCFS"
Hello, everyone.  I have done a bit of reading on these forums in the past, but I have started a new project that will require more than just light reading to gather up the relevant information required for this project.  To that end, I will be here reading and occasionally asking some clarifying questions.  This project will require quite a bit of background information before we decide which direction to move, but the work will likely end up being published in one of two possible forms: a position paper or a study.  Please bear in mind that at this juncture I am more looking for ideas than data per se.  I'd like to thank you in advance for helping me explore the topics here.

Please feel free to private message me or email if you have anything you'd like to share that cannot be posted publicly.
Hello,
I’m quite curious about this project of yours. Could you elaborate, please?
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis