Author Topic: Message for psy or web hoster  (Read 1826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TheWho

  • Posts: 7256
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« on: August 20, 2007, 07:04:33 PM »
I was asked by thewho to respond to psy.  The post made got buried in the Hidden lake academy section of your web site and I don’t think he received it so I will repost it here for him.  If this is the wrong section you can delete it and I will forward it elseware.
Quote from: ""psy""
Well.  If you can get permisssion from the who to make ALL his postings available to the public, then we might be able to work something out.  If TheWho truly wants the truth to be known, fine by me.

He was NOT banned for what he did in a few minutes, either.  I don't know who you are getting your information from.

As for labeling a FEW of his MANY posts with a cat in the hat, I agree with you that it was wrong.  He should have just been banned and left it at that.

Hey.  I don't like the idea of keeping all this secret either, but Ginger has a strict policy of not outing posts.  If the Who waives that, in the interest of showing that he was not flooding the forum, fine, but he won't do it.  Figure out for yourself why.


The who said he was responding to someone who had taken on his name and another who was continuously posting posts like the following (He doesn’t claim the moderator altered these posts):

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Ha, Ha, Ha.............  Sometimes this is too funny!  You people will say anything to get attention or to manipulate... Ha, Ha, Ha...  Well, you know, sometimes a kid getting anally gang-raped is the best way to deal with immaturity!  You have to grow up some time.......Ha, Ha, Ha

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Wow, I really got those guys stirred up today!  Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to respond, but these kids claiming to have been "victimized" or "abused" are really just exagerating things to manipulate parents into not seeking help.  99% of that stuff never even happened (lies) and the other 1% is overblown (manipulation).  One thing I will admit though is that when I was visiting my daughter at ASR there were some "troubled girls" there who were coming on to me (I guess in an attempt to try to get me to take them out of there -manipulation-  which I would never do).  Looking back, some of them were pretty hot and if they liked sex, it wouldn't be "abuse" to give it to them!  I definitely thought about it and bet that the counselors did too!

Back on topic...Ha, Ha, Ha...  I will be updating the matrices today so you can pass them on to your colleagues.  And thanks again for your advice.  Fight fire with fire!  I'm going to do it to "Bob" today!


Thewho responded the same (changed thewho name on the posts to someone elses name and reposted) and they went back and forth and he believes this is what was considered flooding.  At least that is all he can think of for a possible reason. But it takes more than one person to have a flame war, I think is what he called it.
 Ccxccc   He responded to being banned but never received a response back from fornits.

Thewho said he would agree to having all his posts strung together under his name from: “his banned date backâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webdiva

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 872
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 09:06:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I was asked by thewho to respond to psy.  The post made got buried in the Hidden lake academy section of your web site and I don’t think he received it so I will repost it here for him.  If this is the wrong section you can delete it and I will forward it elseware.
Quote from: ""psy""
Well.  If you can get permisssion from the who to make ALL his postings available to the public, then we might be able to work something out.  If TheWho truly wants the truth to be known, fine by me.

He was NOT banned for what he did in a few minutes, either.  I don't know who you are getting your information from.

As for labeling a FEW of his MANY posts with a cat in the hat, I agree with you that it was wrong.  He should have just been banned and left it at that.

Hey.  I don't like the idea of keeping all this secret either, but Ginger has a strict policy of not outing posts.  If the Who waives that, in the interest of showing that he was not flooding the forum, fine, but he won't do it.  Figure out for yourself why.


The who said he was responding to someone who had taken on his name and another who was continuously posting posts like the following (He doesn’t claim the moderator altered these posts):

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Ha, Ha, Ha.............  Sometimes this is too funny!  You people will say anything to get attention or to manipulate... Ha, Ha, Ha...  Well, you know, sometimes a kid getting anally gang-raped is the best way to deal with immaturity!  You have to grow up some time.......Ha, Ha, Ha

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Wow, I really got those guys stirred up today!  Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to respond, but these kids claiming to have been "victimized" or "abused" are really just exagerating things to manipulate parents into not seeking help.  99% of that stuff never even happened (lies) and the other 1% is overblown (manipulation).  One thing I will admit though is that when I was visiting my daughter at ASR there were some "troubled girls" there who were coming on to me (I guess in an attempt to try to get me to take them out of there -manipulation-  which I would never do).  Looking back, some of them were pretty hot and if they liked sex, it wouldn't be "abuse" to give it to them!  I definitely thought about it and bet that the counselors did too!

Back on topic...Ha, Ha, Ha...  I will be updating the matrices today so you can pass them on to your colleagues.  And thanks again for your advice.  Fight fire with fire!  I'm going to do it to "Bob" today!


Thewho responded the same (changed thewho name on the posts to someone elses name and reposted) and they went back and forth and he believes this is what was considered flooding.  At least that is all he can think of for a possible reason. But it takes more than one person to have a flame war, I think is what he called it.
 Ccxccc   He responded to being banned but never received a response back from fornits.

Thewho said he would agree to having all his posts strung together under his name from: “his banned date backâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Antigen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12992
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »
Indeed it is!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 08:46:36 PM »
Makes good toilet reading though, but having to mop my floor after reading it sucked.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webdiva

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 872
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Makes good toilet reading though, but having to mop my floor after reading it sucked.



you bring the laptop into the crapper now do ya?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline hanzomon4

  • Posts: 1334
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 07:56:45 AM »
The last paragraph is what got me   ::bwahaha::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Ursus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8989
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 10:38:19 AM »
The boy just can't help it.  He's got a "problem."  I 'spose next we'll hear that "the devil made me do it!"   :evil:  :P  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

  • Global Moderator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 4241
  • Karma: +11/-3
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 12:13:27 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Makes good toilet reading though, but having to mop my floor after reading it sucked.


you bring the laptop into the crapper now do ya?


And miss another highly outstanding Who manifesto?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webdiva

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 872
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Message for psy or web hoster
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Makes good toilet reading though, but having to mop my floor after reading it sucked.


you bring the laptop into the crapper now do ya?

And miss another highly outstanding Who manifesto?


 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!