Author Topic: PIRATE  (Read 1141 times)

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
PIRATE
« on: July 26, 2007, 09:45:24 AM »
I WILL NEVER EXCEPT MY ABUSE N STR8 OR.....
MY STROKE
2 CONFORM TO SOCIETY IS REDUNDENT. LOL I WILL EXCEPT NOT BEING DEAD AND THE AMAZING GIFTS N MY LIFE, LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND.

"CONFUSING COFUSIOUS CAN KISS MY ASS ! "

C U NEXT WEEK BUDDY.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PIRATE
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »
Ya know, Fornits has a Private Message function for this.
 :roll:

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
PIRATE
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 02:17:51 PM »
:D What's up Steve.  You are. a. trip.  Right on my man. Right on.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
MAN, I'M WELL
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 10:04:59 AM »
starry-eyed pirate"]:D What's up Steve.  You are. a. trip.  Right on my man. Right on.

DIDN'T C THIS BUT OH WELL.....

ANWAY, THAT "GATHERIN" WAS RIVITING. A.C.O N I GOT RIGHT SO THAT'S PROGRESS. CAN U BELIEVE I'M DATING A MARINE LEUTINANT. OMG. LOL I DON'T KNOW WHETHER 2 SALUTE HER OR KISS HER.OFCOURSE I COMPLETELY CONQUER THE POSITION TO HER LIKING.  U R STAMPED IN MY BRAIN 4 EVER.
I LOVE U AS IF A BROTHER. PEACE BUDDY !

PLEASE TELL YOUR ASTOUNDIING "FRIEND" I RECIEVED WARM PLEASURE AQUANTING 2 HER.

Hi folks,

What an exciting year this has been for this cause!! All of our efforts have finally paid off and WE have sparked the attention of Congress!! Congress will be holding hearings, expected to be scheduled for late September, and the Government Accountability Office is investigating this issue, due out next year.

In an effort to organize most efficiently for the upcoming hearings and investigation, as well as organize for a strong survivor presence in DC, we're collecting names, contact information including information on facility attended and dates attended for those who would like to be involved in the rally, speak to the press or be involved in the investigation and possibly provide testimony before Congress .

Please shoot over an email This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it if you're interested in joining this effort.

The time to come together is now!

Very much looking forward to hearing from you all very soon.

In Solidarity,  The CAFETY Team