Author Topic: The Black Race.  (Read 13674 times)

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« on: August 18, 2007, 02:24:26 PM »
I am sick and tired of all these Blacks thinking that Whites owe them.They are in America with their twenty five kids from fifteen different men,they clogg up the welfare lines,etc.

If a black person commits a hate crime like what happened to me,he/she gets a fucking ten days or whatever in jail.If a white person commits a hate crime,he/she goes to jail for ages.

And I don't care what color you are,any person who has any kind of a brain should agree with me.

Blacks like to say they are up against it all the time,how about the nonsense where a white person can't get into an elite school because that school excepts a lower performing black student to meet a racial quota?

Granted,black people have it harder than white people but the gap is not as big as so many believe.

I have all the respect in the world for any race who works their ass off and doesn't look to blame other race or races everytime something doesn't go the way they had hoped.

Blacks like to bring up Slavery,the civil rights movement,etc. They say all whites were racist,etc.

Well, my message to Blacks is the next time you see a white person,you could see a person who's anchestors were racists but at the same time you might very well see a white person who's anchestors marched right alongside DR. Martin Luther King JR. himself and/or even could not get into a hotel with their BLACK GIRLFRIEND.

It is truly so sad that the people who know the least about black history are Blacks themselves.

I think Martin Luther King JR. would be bothered by that .I also think he would be bothered by the ignorance of Blacks today just as much as he was by the ignorance of Whites decades ago.

Blacks and other races who live their lives without ignorance, those are the ones who I wish all the success in the world too,the ones who don't,well they could all be lined up and shot execution style and I would not shed a tear.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rumpofsteelskin

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 02:40:37 PM »
Word.
Livin\' and jivin\' and diggin\' the skin I\'m in

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 03:39:44 PM »
Honkey Boy, everytime a black person fails to accomplish a goal,it is the fault of all the Honkeys in the world!

Blacks are held back everyday because of White Trash Honkeys like you two!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Faye Monroe""
Honkey Boy, everytime a black person fails to accomplish a goal,it is the fault of all the Honkeys in the world!

Say what?  I don't think so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 04:19:32 PM »
Hey whitey, it is very true. I went to apply for a job as manager of a company that would have paid $75,000 a year.

Did I get the job? Of course not because they gave it to a White Trash Honkey Ass woman!

There is no punishment too severe for all the white people of the world!

Hey whitey , give me your contact info,you are so big on a forum, give me your contact info so me and my son can come over and send you to the emergency room.

I am sick of White America!

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »
Faye, do you know the dictionary definition of nigger? Look it up. You are the dictionary definition of a nigger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 05:29:35 PM »
Anybody who says that Blacks should just forget about slavery and the civil rights movement is ignorant.

I am sick and damn tired of whites living so close to me. They don't deserve to breath the same air as Blacks. Look at all the damage all of you white trash honkeys have done to Blacks. They take our jobs,they take our money, they take our livlihood.

You whites are gonna suffer one day,all of you white pieces of trash are gonna get yours one day, I promise all you fucking white pieces of trash that!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Re: The Black Race.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 05:49:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Michael Muldoon""
I am sick and tired of all these Blacks thinking that Whites owe them.They are in America with their twenty five kids from fifteen different men,they clogg up the welfare lines,etc.

If a black person commits a hate crime like what happened to me,he/she gets a fucking ten days or whatever in jail.If a white person commits a hate crime,he/she goes to jail for ages.

And I don't care what color you are,any person who has any kind of a brain should agree with me.

Blacks like to say they are up against it all the time,how about the nonsense where a white person can't get into an elite school because that school excepts a lower performing black student to meet a racial quota?

Granted,black people have it harder than white people but the gap is not as big as so many believe.

I have all the respect in the world for any race who works their ass off and doesn't look to blame other race or races everytime something doesn't go the way they had hoped.

Blacks like to bring up Slavery,the civil rights movement,etc. They say all whites were racist,etc.

Well, my message to Blacks is the next time you see a white person,you could see a person who's anchestors were racists but at the same time you might very well see a white person who's anchestors marched right alongside DR. Martin Luther King JR. himself and/or even could not get into a hotel with their BLACK GIRLFRIEND.

It is truly so sad that the people who know the least about black history are Blacks themselves.

I think Martin Luther King JR. would be bothered by that .I also think he would be bothered by the ignorance of Blacks today just as much as he was by the ignorance of Whites decades ago.

Blacks and other races who live their lives without ignorance, those are the ones who I wish all the success in the world too,the ones who don't,well they could all be lined up and shot execution style and I would not shed a tear.

Lord *Shakes Head*

Lets paint you black and see what happens...
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 07:13:29 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""

Lord *Shakes Head*

Fuck you , I don't know what color you are, but if you art not white,lets color you white and have all these blacks harassing you all the time ,lets have some black person hit you in the head with a fucking cane and cause you to have to get four staples in your head.

But hey HanzoMom4, why bother,right? You probably are busy sending your child to ASPEN OR WWASP,right?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »
Think what you want about black people, but Hanzomon hardly is the sort to make a dollar off referrals.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 08:32:36 PM »

Lord *Shakes Head*

Fuck you , I don't know what color you are, but if you art not white,lets color you white and have all these blacks harassing you all the time ,lets have some black person hit you in the head with a fucking cane and cause you to have to get four staples in your head.

But hey HanzoMom4, why bother,right? You probably are busy sending your child to ASPEN OR WWASP,right?

HaHaHa!!!!
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 09:02:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Think what you want about black people, but Hanzomon hardly is the sort to make a dollar off referrals.

No, I never said she was involved with referrals,just said  that she showed complete disregard for her child and is probably still doing the same.

Maybe she loves blacks because black men pay her more when she prostitutes herself. Regardless,the woman and I use that term very loosely, is a cunt.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 09:04:44 PM »
*Plays along* :lol:

How did I show disregard for my child?

Howto]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »
Mike.. I'm not going to give you some big lecture on the Zen Art of Internet melt downs. Lord knows I could teach a PH.d course on the subject. But do you really have hard confirmation that Hanzomon4 is a woman?

What are you basing your assertions on that this person in fact is a mother of child who is or was in a program?

Because from what I know Hanzomon4 is a man.

• View Profile
The Black Race.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »
*Plays along* :lol:

How did I show disregard for my child?

You yourself have said you were once a program parent. And that you have seen the light or whatever.

Except that is probably a ruse, past behavior is not always a predictor of future behavior but if the shoe fits...