Author Topic: A response to the HLA Parody Site  (Read 7880 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A response to the HLA Parody Site
« on: August 18, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »
The last discussion is quite interesting. Supporting this type of nonsense does undermine what you are trying to do. But alas, you have nothing else. The "paradoy" site really should be appreciated for what it is; the last ditch effort of a few bitter, angry, and morally corrupt individuals. I have pointed it out before and, at the risk of sounding redundant, will do so again. All any of you ultimately have is personal attacks. Middle school, juvienille attacks. Not even intellectually sophisticated attacks; and this is truly sad.

Lets look honestly at the situation. You have dedicated much of your worthless lives to attempting to close what you believe to be a corrupt, abusive system. This is honorable. However, you have not one shred of evidence to support this. No substaintiated abuse investigations, no substaintiated investigation of corruption. Nothing but your own paranoia to keep you driven to nowhere.

Over the past year HLA has faced an incredible hurdle created in part by some of you. HLA has actually survived this and come out better in many ways than before. Contrary to your uninformed belief, admissions are rising everyday. HLA will rebound, HLA will survive.

Fornits however has failed. Your participation is down. You've lost much of your support and you've been kicked out of America. The few of you that have not lost complete touch with reality (drug induced or not) must begin to see that it is Fornits and its supporters who have become offensive to people. No parent, consultant or public official can take this site seriously. No parent would question who is providing factual information, HLA or Fornits. In reality, you've made Fornits a paradoy of itself.

Lastly, I honor your acknowledgment and support of the right to free speech. But as many of you should realize, rights are given up frequently by the free due to their inability to exercise those rights responsibly. Maybe we will never lose our right to free speech in this country. I am not so sure. This is not a dialogue, its not a discussion. It is crude, offensive and hateful diatribe and this is what will ultimately cost us our freedom of speech.

It took me steping away from the situation a bit to see this. You are no longer threatening; you have become pitiful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 02:42:14 PM »
Incestuous amplification
From SourceWatch
The existence of Incestuous Amplification shapes one's Orientation by naturally distorting the Observations feeding that Orientation. (The observer sees what he wants to see rather than what is.) When this happens, the Decisions and Actions flowing from that Orientation become progressively disconnected from reality. This process pumps dysfunctional behavior into the OODA loop which then becomes magnified as the effects of the disconnected actions are fed back into the Incestuously Amplified Orientation. As any student of nonlinear dynamics or evolution knows, this kind of positive feedback loop can produce confusion and disorder and ultimately degenerate into chaos or extinction, if the organism becomes disconnected from its environment. Any hint of Incestuous Amplification is therefore a bright red flag."
-- The View From Mount Olympus Seen from the Cheap Seats, 12 June 2001 [1]

Refer also to the Groupthink article.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Groupthink

Wikipedia: "Edward Bernays": "'If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it,' Bernays argued. He called this scientific technique of opinion molding the 'engineering of consent'."~~

Doesn't work here Jr. That's the beauty of and necessity of free speech.
It's never too late. Substitute some good black coffee for the KoolAid.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »
::seg::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 03:14:48 PM »
Woah, check the subtext on this shit..

But as many of you should realize, rights are given up frequently by the free due to their inability to exercise those rights responsibly.

The concept of a right, or a Constitution for that matter, is completely alien to this guy.

I have news for you, Johnny. This might come as a big fucking shock, here. People have been saying deliberately nasty things in this country for the past two and a quarter centuries.

Do you not understand this? Deb's C&P was spot-on. HLA IS NOT THE REAL WORLD. There is no one to magically take away Constitutional rights just because some smacktard thinks someone isn't "exercising those rights responsibly"- not even the President can do that (and oh, how he's tried). Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think there's some magic parent-in-the-sky who can suddenly decide these things as if the whole Earth were his wayward children? I can spamflood five hundred websites with "JEFF HOLLOWAY IS A PEDOPHILE" and the Constitution will change not a bit.

By the way, Fornits is back in America, hosted by people with balls this time.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »
I can spamflood five hundred websites with "JEFF HOLLOWAY IS A PEDOPHILE" ........

As an observer, I think you just made Johnny ringos point.  This is very child like, parents will not respond to your tantrums.  If you want to make a difference and have dialog with adults you need to act like one yourself.  If you are just here to let off steam, thats what they will see and have seen here on fornits recently.

You need to stop attacking individual people and focus on the industry.
 ::hatter::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 03:40:20 PM »
As an observer,

Bullshit.

Try again.

Who the hell cares what parents (and I use the term very loosely) willing to send their kid to a hellhole like HLA think, anyway?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 04:04:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Who the hell cares what parents (and I use the term very loosely) willing to send their kid to a hellhole like HLA think, anyway?

fornits does.
i dunno about you, but since day 1 i've always thought much of the point of this site is to share information about institutions and help parents make more educated decisions. otherwise...what the hell are we fighting for? the only way we can bring down the industry is to manipulate the supply and demand. we decrease the demand for these schools by showing parents that they really would never send their kids there if they knew what goes on behind closed doors; and manipulate the supply by bringing peoples experiences into the public forum and hoping for more lawsuits, and more govermental oversight for the industy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 04:19:40 PM »
oh yeah and you said no one takes us seriously? well....i think you're the one out of touch from reality. look at for example, sue scheff. through our efforts to expose her bussiness practices, we have destroyed her reputation. she had to pay someone 10.000 dollars to whitewash her history, yet it was completely ineffective. our "cyber guerilla" forces (as was put by paula reeves) continue to gain numbers and strength with every peer group you graduate, and fornits is now at a secure location where sue cant touch us.

wake up buddy, this is just the eye of the storm.

we do have a trump card. it's called publicity.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: A response to the HLA Parody Site
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 04:47:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
The last discussion is quite interesting. Supporting this type of nonsense does undermine what you are trying to do. But alas, you have nothing else. The "paradoy" site really should be appreciated for what it is; the last ditch effort of a few bitter, angry, and morally corrupt individuals. I have pointed it out before and, at the risk of sounding redundant, will do so again. All any of you ultimately have is personal attacks. Middle school, juvienille attacks. Not even intellectually sophisticated attacks; and this is truly sad.

Lets look honestly at the situation. You have dedicated much of your worthless lives to attempting to close what you believe to be a corrupt, abusive system. This is honorable. However, you have not one shred of evidence to support this. No substaintiated abuse investigations, no substaintiated investigation of corruption. Nothing but your own paranoia to keep you driven to nowhere.

Over the past year HLA has faced an incredible hurdle created in part by some of you. HLA has actually survived this and come out better in many ways than before. Contrary to your uninformed belief, admissions are rising everyday. HLA will rebound, HLA will survive.

Fornits however has failed. Your participation is down. You've lost much of your support and you've been kicked out of America. The few of you that have not lost complete touch with reality (drug induced or not) must begin to see that it is Fornits and its supporters who have become offensive to people. No parent, consultant or public official can take this site seriously. No parent would question who is providing factual information, HLA or Fornits. In reality, you've made Fornits a paradoy of itself.

Lastly, I honor your acknowledgment and support of the right to free speech. But as many of you should realize, rights are given up frequently by the free due to their inability to exercise those rights responsibly. Maybe we will never lose our right to free speech in this country. I am not so sure. This is not a dialogue, its not a discussion. It is crude, offensive and hateful diatribe and this is what will ultimately cost us our freedom of speech.

It took me steping away from the situation a bit to see this. You are no longer threatening; you have become pitiful.

I'm curious about you, Johnny Ringo (if that is your real name). lol.

Are you:

1. a program parent
2. a program employee
3. an ex-program kid
4. a casual observer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
program employee

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 04:56:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
program employee

Thanks.. is this you, or someone who just happened to have the answer to that question?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 05:49:28 PM »
no....it's not j.r. but it's pretty common knowledge around here who J.R is or is suspected to be. his i.p is from hla, and his syntax, style, and attitude are very reminicent of one particular employee - Jeff Holloway, although it really could be any employee or on-campus family member of an employee.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 06:08:47 PM »
The concept of a right, or a Constitution for that matter, is completely alien to this guy.

There is no one to magically take away Constitutional rights....
[/b]

Let us focus on this individuals uninformed comments for a second.  The concepts of a Constitution is not alien to me nor is the concept of rights.  However, any individual paying the least amount of attention in a high school World History course would point out to uneducated members of our society that human history is full of democracies who have died at the hands of their own citizens.

The Nazi's, to use one example, did not come to power in post WWI democratic Germany by force; nor did Hitler hide his agenda from the people only to spring it on them once he attained power.  He detailed his plan extensively in "Mein Kampf" years before he took power.

When a people no longer respects nor takes responsibility for their own freedoms they will eventually lose them.  The Constitution means absolutely nothing if society no longer believes in its tenets.  You have only to look at how the interpretation of the Constitution has changed over the past 250 years to see this.  This information is available in books, I recommend a library card.

If you believe that we as a country enjoy more feedoms today than we did even 20 to 30 years ago you must be too young to remember those times.  Due to the abuses of freedom, we lose freedom.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »
Don't you need to go mine some gold or something?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 07:36:15 PM »
I think he needs to pick some cotton.

Listening to this guy talk about the loss of freedom is like listening to Ayatollah Khomeini talk about how much he's being persecuted by the Jews.

Hell-the-fucking-LO, Jeff. Watching you get up on your soapbox and proclaim the loss of freedom over the last few decades while your job is PR flack to keep a place that does THIS to children open, is such unbelievable irony that it literally defies belief. It's like some sort of horrible joke.

Freedom to do what, Jeff? Incarcerate more kids in secret? Commit more fraud to parents, like that chapel that somehow never materialized? (Anyone remember that?)

Loss of freedom only comes when people in power get together and decide they want to restrict it, and nobody up high says no and nobody on the street fights back.

And fighting back, ladies and gentlefucks, is why there's a Fornits.