Author Topic: Monarch School survivors group  (Read 3365 times)

Offline TheIntegrity!

• View Profile
Monarch School survivors group
« on: April 06, 2011, 01:07:08 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... p_activity

Feel free to join. This group is dedicated to Monarch and other CEDU spin offs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline drewtheemt

• View Profile
Re: Monarch School survivors group
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »
I worked at the "Monarch Hell" from Day 1 (My Picture was on the wall, arm in arm in front of the Uhaul truck) before that CEDU. First a quick Summary.....
It cost  me 2 homes ,  A marriage and years of true emotional Constipation.
I transported children for Bill Lane and Assoc. For Years as well, I used to say "I am saving lives" But that was Bullshit! I was making money period. Students and Staff know me personally. Pat , Tim ,Ron, Steve , Dave, Chuck from the Monarch Hell. As for CEDU Ascent
Brian , Larry, Trilby ,Steve and Dave(again) and Countless other educated derelicts.
These programs promote love and say to themselves "we are saving lives" truth is
MONEY! They want lots of it and pay their people (staff) as little as possible.
I used to tell the kids having a hard time "don't trade a lesser positive for a greater negative"
Meaning don't get sent away to a wilderness or lock down facilty. But really was telling myself that. I focused on building relationships with the students and stayed true to them. Even after monarch and CEDU they stayed in touch with me. Hell even had a wonderful relationship with a wonderful young lady ( she was 21) and got scolded for that....
Funny thing ..... my life didn't get better till I stopped working for these places
I changed my priorities to Family first, Work second , Me third.
And to be completely HONEST , Good bad or Ugly....

Now for all the young adults who have endured their own personal Hells....
Choices got you to these programs period. you were doing drugs, being disobiendant
And disrespectful to your parents ,so on and so on...
Now for all the Parents who their kids put them through hell.....
Step up be a parent, take time off from work( we all know your spending $$THOUSANDS A MONTH to Send them Away $$ spend time with your CHANGING teen
Discover who they are not what you want them to BE!!! And who knows you might actually start to like your Child again!!! And they might actually start to respect you again.... Sounds Simple CAUSE IT IS.........YOU MAKE IT HARD NOT THE CHILDREN!!!!!

Now for the Parents who Adopt......
This is going to hurt ........
You fall in love with the idea of a lovely little baby
Then the child grows up has issues of "Self"
You in turn can't answer their questions Honestly
Cause your to proud to admit selfishness
( you couldn't have children so you chose to Adopt so you could feel whole)
Now your Adopted child is dealing with a influx of emotions , questions like why did my mom give me up? And in their TIME OF NEED what do you do SEND THEM AWAY to emotional growth boarding school...... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Now as for who I am ........ You know who I am
I outfitted Every Kid At Ascent, Famous or Discreet
I've woke you at 4 in the morning and traveled cross country
You've seen my flashlight in the dark of night
I've made you breakfast for years
And made you use "coulds and woulds"

As for the Staff of all these places " the Most Disfunctional worthless people I've ever had to Endure, Everyone I ever have gotten to know through these places are Absolutely MENTAL
Even I would go as far as saying Brainwashed......

It came down to HONESTY live HONESTLY

Offline Goodlife

• View Profile
Re: Monarch School survivors group
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 01:55:51 AM »
I know who you are and it's amazing that after all the talks we had about life and the advice you gave me in the dorms that helped me change my life that you would turn against what you once believed. I can only hope that you will get back in touch with that once amazing human you were.