Author Topic: Interview  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Interview
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »
Quote from: ""gary eskow""
My attempts at furthering a constructive dialog that might be of some interest to the main stream press have yielded few results.  Of course, this interviewer can read The Jekyll Side Of Hyde, and contact me if he wishes.

I have no live Sharp recordings, by the way.

GE

I think the idea behind the Interview is to have material in a Question and Answer format in the FQA forum, as that is where many go who have questions about (any given) facility, but who feel a bit intimidated by the sometimes caustic tenor of some of the forums... The intention is to inform the reader, to help them get a better overall picture.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Interview
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 11:58:33 AM »
Folks, I am in need of some more compatriots in this Interview...

Should people be unwilling to post under their registered username (as is necessary to post in the FQA Forum), the thought has just occurred to me that I might be able to include guest quotes within my own posts there.  So... if there is something you feel should be included, please post it here, and I'll try my ursinine best.

It doesn't necessarily have to be what is currently being discussed, since I can edit my posts and add it in.  I am also not guaranteeing that I will include it, should you chose to flame my farty ass here.  Sincere disagreements with my POV will be considered, however.

Do, please, let 'er rip (pun intended)!  The Hyde Interview, to read or to post:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=22002
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------